A voter ID law is a law that requires some form of official identification in order for a person to register to vote...

>A voter ID law is a law that requires some form of official identification in order for a person to register to vote, receive a ballot for an election, or vote.

>In the United States, voter ID laws have been passed in thirty-three[1] states.[2]

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AMERICA, HOW CAN YOU LET PEOPLE VOTE WITHOUT ID WTF?!?!?!

Because Dems claim it'd be racist to ask for ID.

So that democrats can win.

What the hell

But then all the illegal Mexican rapists will vote for the POTUS

this is ludicrous

so poor people who leech of society and illegal immigrants can vote democrat

Democraps know that if voter ID was mandatory they'd never win the presidency again.

Because it gets checked higher up in the system if they're a registered voter, and thus, able to vote.

Basically even if someone "voted" without being a legal citizen or anything it would be refuted higher up the line.

It's insane.

How?

All you have is slot machines to vote lol

When liberals talk about voter suppression laws, this is what they mean. Basically, they're covering their ass by making sure illegals and felons can vote for Democrats.

There's no voter ID here except in Northern Ireland. You must show up, give your name and address and it gets crossed off the list.
You have to give your National Insurance number when you register to vote however.

That's the dems plan

If there is one thing I would be okay with it would be taxes going towards free ID cards. It's a piece of fucking plastic let someone who can't afford it have it.

This shit always makes me have some kind of mini stroke whenever I see it

>is rayciss to ask for ID to vote
>what's wrong with preventing voter fraud?
>lol voter fraud isn't even an issue
>thats because there are no fucking laws in place to address voter fraud so there's nothing to enforce

Ass of christ, America has dead people that are eligible to vote and yet apparently there's no problem with that

Because Democrats know that dindus can't be arsed to get an ID.

Wew lad

Here we have to bring BOTH our ID AND an "electoral Id" where they stamp that you voted and where

The same way as they rule being born there gants instant citizenship. They are retards.

>dems req ID to vote in their delegation
>voter id laws are racist

IDs are racist because black people can't afford the time and transportation costs to get one.

that's the argument anyway

Tell me about it

Also, I think your dish needs moar tartar sauce

And you are unironically supporting this with your tax money? You can see that this system is the most retarded way you can handle voting, right?

So you let niggers roam freely without any kind of tag?
>still they wonder about their insanely high murder rate

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AMERICA, HOW CAN YOU LET PEOPLE VOTE WITHOUT ID WTF?!?!?!
The Democratic [spoiler]criminal syndicate[/spoiler] Party, that's how.

ID's are seen as racist cause liberals are so uppity they can't comprehend black people have the ability of saving 20 dollars and tell their boss they need to leave the job 2 hours to go get an ID.
Liberals think all blacks suck so much that if a nig leaves his job for a day he'll get fired.

>But then all the illegal Mexican rapists will vote for the POTUS

That's the way the democrats like it.

IDs should be free of charge and convenient to obtain, though.

But even when they are, liberals still oppose them, because... well I don't really know why, maybe they actually do want illegals to vote.

ive never had to produce id to vote

We get a posted poll card a few weeks before an election, but you don't need to bring it with you to vote.
The system works, there's barely any polling fraud at the ballot box. If you turned up and your name is already crossed off you cast a tendered ballot, which is held separately and an investigation opens. So if hundreds or thousands of people voted under others names it would be incredibly obvious and cause the election to be annulled.

Daily reminder that all non-cucked Americans appreciate Russia's commitment to fighting the liberal cancer that is ravaging the West.

God bless you Nikolai.

Is this shit real?

>Annulled

You're not british

It fucking sucks.
Now I'm hungry.

>Now I'm hungry.
But it's 11 am!

The stupid thing is that having a ID with a photo that proved your identity for every legal issue is not mandatory by law in many countries, including the US.

Thats plain silly.

What? It refers to a marriage that is essentially cancelled, right? It's used here.

>Being a statist cuck forced to carry photo ID all day

>I wanna _____ that meal.

>tfw swing state that requires two forms of ID

Gotta keep them vote plantations operating since they lost the philosophical argument.

>HOW CAN YOU LET PEOPLE VOTE WITHOUT ID
I DON'T KNOW
IT'S FUCKING CRAZY

An ID card costs like 60 USD here

In the states without the laws, all you need is a piece of mail with your name on it.

t. Iowan

In Texas it's free to get a state I.D.

I'm utterly confused as well. Of course you need ID to vote. How is this even a fucking debate?

That's more than the Mexicans have to do when they're voting on the next POTUS.

In Spain it costs 20 euros and everyone has it my friend.

>The system works
Did you bin that knife today, lad?

So, If I grow a beard and long hair, vote for Trump
Go to the hair dresser, the same day , cut off all my degenerate shit, I can vote for Trump again because they dont recognize me?

In Spain we also have our fingerprints registered since we are 2 years old.
And I wouldn't be against DNA register to be honest.

Here too. It's a fail-proof system that's just as easy as the other systems mentioned, just better.

Having no voter ID laws is plain ridiculous and I never understood why you wouldn't have them, except when voter fraud is literally your aim. And yes, illegals voting is voting fraud.