Reading a discussion about European airlines raising prices 3-5%

>reading a discussion about European airlines raising prices 3-5%
>Europoors calling for their governments to "break up zee evil airlines" and ban the use of pricing algorithms
will these brainlets ever understand economics?

>letting companies control you

break up zee evil airlines and ban the use of pricing algorithms

These are the people that think the internet is a human right and not a luxury.

Dumb thumbnail saving frogposter

>taking economic advices from housing bubble the country

Leafposters this year have been nothing but chastising everyone for not understanding economics and politics and how Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums

Riddle me this then redditors: Give conclusive proof that the American tax bill will achieve the economic growth necessary to offset the increase in national debt and the federal budget deficit, while, not allowing the latter two to dampen it

>letting corporate trash fuck you in the ass despite the fact that without government subsidies not a single fucking airline company would survive because railway is infitely more cost efficient.
ebin mene.
I'm amazed that North Americans are still okay being such good goyim despite the greatest source of knowledge (the internet) being so widespread.

If the corporations win, I win, I don't even need shares

break up zee evil corporations and ban the use of lobbying

>European railways
>not subsidized
always a laugh riot to read the works of Polish intellectual

It’s one guy that makes hundreds of threads every day. He has severe autism and LARPs as a “successful Sup Forumstard” because some days he can decide himself into actually believing it.

Why though, we would respect him Sup Forums or not, he just doesn't need call everyone shit on every topic we disagree on

Shut up nerd

alri ajit

But this is unironically true. ETFs have outperformed 99.9% of active investors for the past 30 years.

What if they influence government policy to boost performance?

We must foster unity

ve don't zound laikh zhat

Could you point out exactly where did I say that railways weren't subsidised?
The point is that railways without subsidies would survive on their own. Airlines can't.

You should go back to your subreddit friend.