What was the point on focusing on this character so much in the second season? It all availed to nothing...

What was the point on focusing on this character so much in the second season? It all availed to nothing. Waste of time of a limited second season if you ask me.

I got tired of Pollo and Vorenus's horseshit as well.

Pullo and Vorenus were the main characters though. Timon and his brother's jewing around was basically for nothing.

Can't even remember, it's been a long time since I've seen it.

Segue into the canceled third season which was going to be a revolt of the Judean People's Front or something which ended up getting the series canceled.

>somehow accidentally stabs his brother so bad he dies within seconds
>brother makes next to no noise despite getting knifed in the gut
>no one on a crowded parade street turned their head even slightly to see a man get killed
>just leaves his body there and walks away

It's because he was a Jew.

Do you mean the ZEALOTS? Because Jewish extremism is what gave us that word.

I'm no history expert but didn't the big Jewish revolts happen late in the first century AD?

Or was it the People's Front of Judea? I always get them confused.

Because Jews are better than Romans, resisted the Romans, and outlived the Romans.

t. jewish HBO execs and viewers

I dunno. Bruno Heller wanted to have Vorenus and Pullo in Galilee for the "the rise of the messiah in Palestine" so it was probably for the best that they killed off the show.

Literally Jewish producers writing themselves in for no damn reason- EXCEPT they may have wanted to focus on the Masada suicide but probably not the Kitos War.

>the Jew in season one of the Sopranos who talks about the Masada
>"and the Romans, where are they now?"
>mfw

setting up the historical jesus as a fraud who took credit for acts in which had had no part.

Wasn't really a fan of the Julii's or the Senate fags either

You mean the people's front of judea

There are still Romans dude

I feel they were gonna timeskip it, If they got a 3rd season they would have not used the new octavian and it would have been a longer season 2 with cleopatra and antony.
granted his explanation would have seen him freed.

In all seriousness this show widened my perspective of history in general.

The original plan for season two, before the producers found out that HBO was canceling the show rather than keep it going for any additional seasons, was that season two was going to climax with the battle that ended with Brutus' death.

S3 would have dealt with the fallout from Brutus's death and the Octavian/Antony split along with Timon (to answer OP's question) getting involved with his relative and the growing underground of Jews who wanted to get rid of the Romans and reclaim Israel from the Romans.

wow that sounds terrible

Jews jewing Jews

Thank god they didnt try that.

J E W
E
W

kys

I think he was supposed to meet Jesus in Judea, during latter planned seasons, taking place decades after the first season.

haha wow that sounds really bad