en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental_Pearl_Tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rld

*immediately contracts lung cancer*

>GDP per capita (1997)
China - 2.200$
Jordan - 5.500$

based China

You know, China is not a bad country in any sense but you making these threads and only posting pictures of Shenzhen doesn't actually prove anything. Quite opposite.
If I were you, I would've probably used my energy on learning chinese instead of making these threads.

thats Shanghai

SHUT UP
CHINA #1

?

>Public defecation

First world my ass

china will grow larger

Pudong , Shanghai

T. Knower

lmao, Google often doesn't get cities right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Tower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Mao_Tower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_World_Financial_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental_Pearl_Tower

why would they do this?? they're not even dressed in rags or anything

also yeah, it's simply Pudong and its highly recognisable

I've been to the top of the middle one

Worshipping concrete gravestones scraping the skies is not cool. It is symptom of a sickness of the mind.

Difference between the USA and china

>GDP per capita (1997)
China - 2.200$

Chinese shill bots don't ex

Implying China can keep this growth rate for long

GDP sucks anyway. It only measures how much money rotates around so that economists can count it and politicians boast about it.

Chinese cities suck in all the villagers drying up the countryside at rapid speed.
The countryside is often rather poor as its easier to invest in cities and their infrastructure in such a gargantuan country that let its countryside go to ruin under maoism.
Now some villager who shat in the bushes carefree all his life finds himself in the city and is suddenly confronted with the unknown search for public restrooms.

Of course it's not. Who the hell would think that?

If China takes a fuckton of immigrants each year its gdp would increase exponentially

>GDP per capita

GDP per capita is only slightly better than GDP

It does not say anything about whether the money being shuffled around actually makes anyone happier or able to afford more stuff or whatnot.

The real measure of how rich any civilized society is...

Average Amount of Beer At a Bar index AABAB.

I've been to China and besides the city centers in the big cities it's mostly 3rd world.

You go down this nice alley with sckyscreapers than turn left and it's a garbagepunk tier street with trash, and super poor people everywhere.
99% of the people look like they just walked out of a shitty 90ties street market.

I couldn't go to the countryside because the officer taking care of my group wouldn't let me, but all the cities seemed like this.

Holy fuck that sky scraper is gonna topple over any second

That's per capita though.
And it's the nominal measure, which is the most beneficial for china.

Also, what other measure of wealth can we use? We gotta work with what we have.

>If China takes a fuckton of immigrants each year its gdp would increase exponentially
Vs.
>Immigrants are cancer, and destroying the west

I meant PPP, not nominal.
It's also somewhat off. Current nominal per capita values for china are closer to 16k not 17k.

are you dumb?
> rapefugee niggered africans are the same as skilled educated filtered people
plus they shouldnt do that either, they should work their own people, plenty of rural folks

I'm not saying that they should take immigrants. I'm simply pointing out the lack of consistency in this board.

That’s assuming a 6% growth rate, which is what every major US bank predicts from China. China is currently growing 7%, which is down from 14% in 2007.

So no, perfectly reasonable. Unless you believe PRC and RoC will follow different developments paths?