What are some movies about being a virgin?

What are some movies about being a virgin?

Drive

My video diary desu

my biopic

Your home movies

40 Year Old Virgin

Fatso

Elliott Rodger's youtube channel

Taxi driver

What movie, please?

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

>it's a truman finds a screencap of his past posted as a symbol of virginism on Sup Forums episode

me on the right

Whats wrong with wearing neutral colored clothes?

I dont like wearing bright clothing

more like The Kino Walk

Thank you. I had the strongest feeling I watched this but didn't know from where

wtf why does this picture hit so close to home.

t. virgin

stfu virgin

> (OP)
>Elliott Rodger's youtube channel
/thread

Nothing, actually. Just don't use running shoes.

Sex Drive.

>mfw chad always wins

>see pic related
>really hits home
>vow to change myself
>10 years later, nothing has changed.

Reminder: if you want to fuck dress like a faggot

No, bad advice. Just be attractive.

OP: A Faggot's Life

Love when asravaged /r9k/ virgins immediately post this shit

Which one were you, the fat cuck wallet thief who gets off that his wife cheated?

kek. Don't kill yourself today user

I do literally everything on that list and even look and dress like the guy in the pic. Fuck.

I see people reposting this all the time. I know this was probably made by some autist who does all these things as well, but do you think normies actually notice little things like not swinging your arms/looking below parallel/etc.?

The chad is like Gunjack from Tekken 3

Do you remember random ugly autists? No. You only remember celebrities because those are the people you want to see in your mind. That may or may not be comforting.

I don't want to become wizard, what do /r9k/?

fucking kek

Why are Chad's so flamboyant?

I am assravaged and from /r9k/ but that image is retarded

First off, just because someone keeps to themselves it doesn't make them a virgin. Some people just do things (like walking) without projecting their masculine insecurities

Second off, fuck off. Some people are willed into struggling socially. Thank you for the hilariously astute observation that they look awkward and struggle to blend in in public. I hope was worth reaffirming their paranoia that people are trying to use every opportunity to make fun of them and make them regret leaving the house and trying to get better

Call a guy with Parkinsons trying to hold down an office job "shaky" while you're at it

Is there some connection between autism and not swinging your arms? I think I remember reading somewhere that not swinging your arms is considered a sign of mental illness.

calm down virgin faggot

Swinging your arms makes you move like 40% faster.

It also draws attention to yourself. Someone trying to reach a destination at a reasonable speed swings their arms, someone that constantly feels the need to apologize for being in the vicinity of other people makes themselves as small as possible and moves at the pace dictated by other people.

why are you responding to trolling

I walk super fast and don't swing my arms.

>having bad posture

I sincerely hope none of you do this.

>be adult virgin
>lose it
>be in a relationship
>envy virgins
I finally understand where virgin animosity comes from.

be yourself

become chad

>try to correct my bad posture
>sitting in a chair shitposting for years has irrevocably fucked my pelvis and given me anterior pelvic tilt
it's over for me

You should. Like I said, 40% faster or something

>moves at the pace dictated by other people
AKA everyone in a big city.

The flow of traffic in a confined crowded area is defined by the slowest cunt in the pack.

This nigga knows. I wish I was still a virgin, having a gf is SHIT.

why envy?

I have this feel

I have this feel so hard

What the fu k is wrong with using headphones when you walk? The place I love you don't want to talk to most of the people here

Yes and no.

Most of them won't think twice about the way you walk or where you look, but they do pick up on these signs unconsciously and will perceive you as timid or shy. Some people will be completely oblivious to any of it. And a select few might recognize it for what it is but probably because they've either lived it or are very close to people who are like that.

This only counts for the obvious shit like never making eye contact and being over polite. The rest is bullshit that nobody specifically attributes to "beta's" but plays perfectly into your insecurities.

It's a balance thing retard, if you can keep your balance without wildly flailing around it won't make you any faster.

On a subconscious level it really picks up if one of these people tries to communicate with someone who may not be conscious of what's going on here. It's that off putting 'vibe' that creeps people out or makes them uneasy.

am I the only self confident virgin?

I'm a 23 year old virgin but I'm 6'2 and athletic and walk upright , carry myself with confidence etc

I've never really let the fact that I'm a virgin effect my psyche in any real way

>23
>virgin

user, you left out the part where you weigh 350 pounds

>hair seems to overreact to wind
Does this actually happen to anyone? Can a virgin confirm?

I think it's just a dig at not using product.

I've had a ton of chances if I wanted to but just wasn't into the girl/ wasn't feeling it

I could have lost it if I wanted when I was 13

I don't get the big deal. there's plently of other things that weigh on me like coming from borderline poverty and having a family history of mental illness but being a virgin is the least of my concerns. If I wanted to lose it I could quite easily do it in the next week but I have no desire to fuck an average girl. If I go to a bar I get constantly hit on by girls I'm not attracted to

I don't see the point in having sex for the sake of it if I'm not genuinely attracted to the girl

do I look 350lbs?

posture is the fastest and easiest way to make yourself look better and more approachable. You will look taller, leaner, and confident immediately. It is not a meme and I wish someone told me sooner. You just have to find what you're doing wrong and correct it. for me it was

>slouching
>walking with legs too tight together
>closed off hands (hands in pockets, crossed arms, etc)
>unconfident smile

It works amazingly bros

>women aren't attractive enough for me to have sex with them.
>t. Faggot

This thread is already more productive than anything that's ever come out of /r9k/.

This so much, I want my naive expectations back, this is bullshit.

>an assblasted robot actually made this

have you seen the average woman out to the main street on a saturday night?

it's enough to make you physically sick

Dude you a so light in the loafers.
Fuck off to /lgbt/ already.

Because /r9k/ is just the blind leading the blind and convincing each other its everyone elses fault.

It's just a bizarro tumblr, really.

>does not read stupid shit drawn by quentin

Fucking hell why did I laugh so hard

wanna find out? step up your game.

>dude if you don't wanna SMASH every gutter slut you're a faggot!

>the wizard walk
Should have been the Wizard Waltz, tbqh familia

>Women are gutter sluts!
>Women are ugly!
>I HATE WOMEN!

You're not making a very convincing argument that you're straight.

Who are these guys?

>losing your virginity makes you lose all those traits

Cause most stuff is so general and vague that just about anyone would fall under it, that's the joke

>as he posts from an iShit phone

nice one op, you have to go back

christ almighty
like a rose growing in a sidewalk

Reminder that preferred walking speed is a better mortality predictor than smoking cigarettes, slower walker = die earlier

This is true in almost every animal species from dogs to humans. Faster walkers are also more motivated, value their time more and are more happy in general than slower walkers. If you dawdle while you're walking you're halfway dead anyway and should kill yourself.

>but just wasn't into the girl/ wasn't feeling it
You should look into boys now Chad

fucking kek

is my walk kino?

Bigfoot/10

>Sup Forums - television and film

better?

Easter?

?????????

That one movie with Michael Cera in it

Better, now you walk in cross country skiing mode without the skiing.