Jordanian here, immigrated to Sup Forums officially yesterday, ama

Jordanian here, immigrated to Sup Forums officially yesterday, ama.

Other urls found in this thread:

jordantimes.com/news/local/jordan-estonia-discuss-oil-shale-exploitation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians_in_Jordan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is the difference between jordan and syria
why does this country exist

this

big difference bro, also we exist because the british wanted so, and the jews currently are pleased with us.

Why didn't Jordan go along with Trump's decision to move the embassy like the other /mena/ states?

Is it because the Jordanian king is the caretaker of the Al Aqsa mosque or because he's afraid that Palestinean nationalists will again start using Jordan as a base?

Also, why is Abdullah still on Palestineans' side? After Black September you'd think he would have a just cause to ask the Palestineans to piss off

poo

So you're basically a refugee on Sup Forums? From which board, Sup Forums?

How different are you actually from palestinensians?
You understand each others arabic clearly? Have the same customs?
How common are baethyls in the vicinnity of older settlements and cities?

>power lines in your pic
what's the source of energy? not much oil is produced for thermal electric power there, and not many big rivers available for hydroelectric power, right?

el jordANO

where's that bedouin girl with an american accent?

>اسألني اي شئ
> لا يرد

/هاد ولد كتكوت غبي كتير كتير، نازح من /بول

Answer the questions

Jordan has like 2 million Palestinian, why the fuck would they intentionnaly hurt themselves so badly by causing such a mess ?

>96% of the country's energy needs coming from imported oil and natural gas from neighboring Middle Eastern countries

They do have oil shale though, which is like a shittier version of coal that can be burned for electricity or turned into oil.

jordantimes.com/news/local/jordan-estonia-discuss-oil-shale-exploitation

Why didn't they expel them after PLO try to take over the country in 1970s?

>Expelling millions of people.

How?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians_in_Jordan
Nah, they're still here, although most of them are now second and third generation.

I'm a Palestinian who was born in Jordan. Tell me, what's your opinion on us?

Why did you try to bite the hand that fed you?

poo

>attention whore here, ask me anything
begone!

Are you guys getting ready for the second Ottoman empire?

Don't ask me. My family never participated in these conflicts. We always try to avoid it but sadly it effected us.

the king is a fan of star trek

Generally speaking, what do you eat for breakfast? Do you eat lunch? What is your favorite food of all?

t. Chef

Do you get special treatment in UAE because you're Palestinean, like, do people nod to you and shit, or bring up the situation in Palestine in any way?

Does being Palestinean considered a prominent part of your identity by other Arabs or are you just another /mena/ like the rest to them?

No I don't get spacial treatment here in the UAE and no people don't usually bring up the Palestinian conflict.

>Does being Palestinean considered a prominent part of your identity by other Arabs or are you just another /mena/ like the rest to them?
Yeah a lot of us Palestinian do. Even if we have a citizenship from another country, we would always say we are Palestinians. This identity is a part of me and my family because my grandfathers and before him lived in Palestine.

What is the future of Jordan? Islamism, secularity, authoritarianism, democracy?

Does that mean you'll only ever marry a Palestinean girl?

How does matchmaking work anyway, since Palestinean diaspora are spread throught the middle east?

is there anything that sets you apart from other Arabs in terms of customs or traditions?

>Does that mean you'll only ever marry a Palestinean girl?
No, we aren't really that close minded. We marry who we love.

>How does matchmaking work anyway, since Palestinean diaspora are spread throught the middle east?
I honestly don't know

is there anything that sets you apart from other Arabs in terms of customs or traditions?
Yes, our culture, food, and even the way we speak Arabic is different from other mena countries.