What is his fucking problem?

What is his fucking problem?

DC screwed him out of his Watchmen merch deal or something...

What is your fucking problem?

click bait journalists and thins skinned nerds

He's a wizard irl that's what.

you

you

His barber.

He's a crazy old man coasting on past success and blind to his own hypocrisy.

>What is his fucking problem?

I hate this new meme.

(you)

He loves bad bitches thats his fucking problem.

Seriously just check his custody papers.

Being right all the time. It's tiresome.

He like a lot of creators started hating his fan base because they didn't "get" his work and liked it for the wrong reason and then he went insane

He doesn't have a problem. He's right and cape fans are in hard denial about the industry.

He needs to shave his beard because it makes him look like Gandalf

>new
I want summer to end.

But I too don't like Sup Forumsspeak making its way here.

>browses Sup Forums
>calls others new

You should get a trip.

>Rasputin impersonator
>impersonator

He's a literal cuckhold. His wife left him for a woman.

That is not what cuckhold means.

He doesn't accept Jesus into his heart. Know Jesus, know peace; no Jesus, no peace.

Comics

No no no, he refused the offer to make money from his toys because he didn't want Watchmen toys to be made. Also he didn't take the money that was offered to him for the rights for the movie.

The dude is retarded.

He was born in the UK.
They still think they are the biggest power in the world so they all act like uppity fags when they can barely speak a comprehensible english

Are you only familiar with the meme definition?

he's tired of being ripped off, pissed on and generally having the vision he has for his work censored and the message he feels his work should spread distorted all for a corporation to squeeze a few more fucking pennies out of the readers of comics and his labor which he sees as art. i will not debate the point of his work being art or not.

A man who looks like that is never right. Even if he ever makes a morally or factually correct statement, no one will listen because of the way he presents himself to the world.

If you make a thread about him its guaranteed to be popular

ITT: newfag capeshitters talking about shit that they can't even be bothered to spend five minutes reading about to try and ensure they have an informed point of view. You pig ignorant little oiks will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

>Amerifats
>Think they are the ultimate authority on speaking English
>Can't even spell most words correctly
>The ones they can spell they can't get into their thick heads how to pronounce it correctly.

He's a bitter old man.

Pretty much this.

He's not dead yet.

I don't really agree with him that superheroes are inherently shit, but he has a lot of astute observations about the industry and I feel like the only reason he triggers cape fans is because he is a respected writer who doesn't like what cape fans like, and that makes them insecure.

Like, it's okay. People can have different opinions on stuff. I like capes. Alan Moore isn't keeping me up at night for disliking them. He's written stuff I like, too.

It's all gonna be okay guys.

Not enough fishman rape

>I remember the times when drawings of men with their underwear on top meant something