Are you ready for the ultimate red pill?

Are you ready for the ultimate red pill?

Black gf
White bf

Niggers get cucked

White feminists die childless and alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ok with this.

and your kids look like turds

But! And this is a big but. You would have to touch, and speak to a nigger.

Yespls. Sign me up.

Whitewashed black girls best girls.

The ultimate red pill

MUSLIM WF

Submissive wife
Pakis get cucked

And my kid looks like a piece of shit

Fucking kill yourselves.

>wanting a black woman

Final redpill

BMWF is the absolute redpill

Are you ready for the ultimate red pill OP?

Me bf
Your mom gf

OP get's chucked

dies childless in a basement

nah man secular middle eastern girls are fucking goat

She needs to be mixed race already or else your kids end up looking like shit.

>race mixing
>redpilled
One of the key requirements to be redpilled is to understand that miscegenation is desired by the Jews to create a slave race of mongrels that has no past to take inspiration from.

i know a 1/4 black girl and she still looks like a bleached nigger with a cuter nose and colored hair

Black blood is cancer that shit will stay for the next 10 generations

Fuck off shill.

ITT: white bois who can't manage dat ebony booty.

White bf
White gf

Dindus get cucked and eventually natural selection kills them off

Racemixing is bad, mkay. But it is true that any sane nigress will value your relationship much more than any emancipated white bitch. The last one has 100s of rich white cucks with open wallets who compete for the right to eat her out while nigress usaully attract only poor selfish tyrones.

Black woman are awful.
Not even niggers want them.

Omg op you are a fucking retard.
Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
but they are physically strong and can easily give a birth to dozens of healthy little hybrids. If you are looking for family, it's the best choice. Who needs smart wife anyway?

Being redpilled does not mean being a dumb nazi conspiratard.

ok im out.

That has to be one of my favourite gifs of all time. The fact that she manages to catch the chair thrown at her, then deflect another whilst holding her handbag is incredible.

>Tfw asian male
>Tfw realize that black woman probably stronger than me.

I love this recent wb/bg promotion. It's like someone organized it. Oh, wait..

If you guys only knew how many quality black women are DESPERATE for a good white man, and "good white man" standards are pretty fucking low when they're constantly approached by dumb niggers smacking their lips as a courtship ritual

Black women are almost universally despised so you basically have your choice of the good ones if you can find them

But they smell bad... Did you really think this one through?

I think the black gf is actually not that bad, you can probably teach her to properly wash and all the other basics of civilization.
But imagine having a black extended family!

LOL

Not racemixing is hate speech

cucks

>Suffering and loneliness of white feminist cunts is worth 10 deaths of the white race.

This

Yes it is

but you'll want smart kids, don't you?

>Yes goy! Race mix! Ruin your heritage!

Tfw an ugly white guy I know is cuckin black guys with a girl who might as well be a black model tbph. I rarely like anything but pale white wimmins, but I would bang her if he hadn't already taken her heart and mind for the last 6 years.

He doesn't want kids either, and neither does she, just a home in the country fucking like eunuchs and chilling till they die away from niggers.

This is me

It's easier to make a dumb but healthy kid smarter than a smart but weak kid healthier. The first one will have long and happy life, the last one will most likely become NEET, suicide or even worse (i.e.become a faggot).

Rate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love

The two kids on the left look like the dude, but are you sure the eldest is his kid?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love
I thought it's this
>RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH
bitch. That would be maximum hypocrisy.

They get more colour as they get older, it's normal.
Odds are both of us had ashy blond hair in our youth that turned brown later on.

I remember she date a white guy.

btw it's francesca not franchesca, fucking americans. It trigger me as much as pasta and ketchup.

why the fuck do sub-saharan women go bald so often

>Implying any rational-thinking white man with any bit of self-respect could stick his dick in the disgusting smelly cunt of a sheboon without vomiting.

Too much testosterone?

A good negress will fight to protect you and your family whereas a white woman will surrender to the enemy at the first sign of danger.

If you wouldn't, you are a gay-nazi.

As far as I know it's the stuff they put in hair straighteners.

You do know a large majority of black men give no fuucks about black women right? Hell a auick good search will show you the conflict.

I'm okay with this as long as my glorious seed is not mixed with dirt

That little kids face lol

>Black gf
>I'm ok with this.
>black girls best girls
>middle eastern girls are fucking goat
>needs to be mixed race
>dat ebony booty.
>If you are looking for family, it's the best choice
>redpilled does not mean being a dumb nazi conspiratard.
>love this recent wb/bg
>quality black women
>black gf is actually not that bad
>I would bang her
>good negress will fight to protect you and your family
>If you wouldn't, you are a gay-nazi.

ITT: beta newfags try to outcuck OP with tales of oil drilling and negro worship

>Black gf
>White bf
>Niggers get white feminists
>White feminists get nigger
ftfy

reminder black women were made for white cock

>create more blacks

Good job

>ITT: beta newfags try to outcuck OP with tales of oil drilling and negro worship

Meh, as long as they're clean then pussy is pussy.
Just don't be a retard fucking syphilitic underage whores like clinton.

Niggers hate "da half-breeds" even more than pure whities, so they simply can't become dindus.

So you think that when a black and white person have a kid, the kid is black. When a white and asian person have a kid, is the kid asian? You're just another cuck that thinks blackness is dominant. Eye and hair colour are dominant, not skin.

Sometime they even chimp out over it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak

Read this entry, it reads like a pol greentext story.

Nothing wrong with drilling for oil, just remember to pull out if you don't want to sire another selfhating half-breed.

Too bad there's only maybe 50 attractive black women on the whole planet.

the only reason they don't divorce is because the white men who go for niggres are beta fucks who will never get divorce, and nigger women know they will only be able to get one white man.
You can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger

Guys, I have a black gf. She is 100% African, born in Zimbabwe. She is intelligent, not super smart but her iq was tested at around 130. She is thin and athletic too, when she was younger age modeles, now she is 26. She really likes me too. Today she told me she loves me.

It is quite possible that I could live out the plan from OP. My gf probably wants 2+ children one day. I already have a white child from a white mother.

I'm wondering if I should go ahead with this plan guys? My last gf was Korean and she was not very experienced in bed but enjoyed sex very much and we would have long love making sessions. I sort of miss her, not seriously though. This black girl is good in bed but she can be bossy and that's a turn off. Quite possible I can wear her down, no doubt I will but I'm not 100% sure about this plan of mixed race progeny. Only been dating her for 3 months.

5 years ago I had a Romanian gf and I still think of her to this day. I messed that up because of my own immaturity at the time. But I'm older now, I could probably try again for another Romanian. Or maybe go for another Asian race. But as sexy as Asians can be I don't want half Asian children. Brown children I think I can tolerate. Should I go for it guys??!!

look at me guys, I'm posting in a r9kuck turbovirgin thread!!

I've noticed its always English white guys that love nigger sheboons, pakis etc

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak
>not racial motivated
>not
>racial
>motivated
Can anyone show me one single fuckin' case in the whole fuckin' human history where a non-white was considered racist by the judge?

lowering the IQ of your children is so great

tfw no Lebanese Christian gf

As a side effect of african population boom you could cherrypick to a ridiculous extent.

but i'm a french and can't help my self , honhonhon beurette or ebony pussies are the best pussies !

Mfw I'm engaged to a petite big titty African lawyer and her dad is a doctor.

There are downsides too.
> black gf

Alpha male enslaving the black womb