You will never live in burgerland

>You will never live in burgerland
>you will never sleep in your giant burger bed, cradling your Colt Single Action Army
>you will never get to wake up by hearing a noise downstairs, go down only to see a bunch of minorities breaking in to your house
>you will never get to pull up your gun and dispense quick justice to every one of them, all withing the realms of the law

WHY LIVE?

Nice thread about politics you got going here

I love living here. We need more whites, espically nordic swedes move here swedebro

This place is shit and the denial most of the patriotards here exhibit is a testament to how stupid most people here are.

Yeah I have guns, because a fucking mestizo roach is probably going to break into my house and try and steal my shit.

När svergie reser sig igen kommer norge vara dom första som känner våran vrede

>tfw live in Florida
>tfw castle doctrine
>tfw sleep cozy next to my rifle

I feel bad for your cucked nations with no gun rights. Niggers don't even bother stealing because they know mostly everyone owns guns around here.

But can't the robbers carry too?

You. I like you.

And what if a robber shoots first?

From what I see in local news. armed robberies only happen in stores. Home burglaries generally happen when no one is home. Usually armed robbers know better not to shoot anyone or they are extremely fucked, they carry guns just to scare people. Killing a burglar or robber is practically encouraged if you don't live in an ultra left wing city.

People that break into houses generally don't carry weapons with them. It goes from a felony of 2-5 years to a "Federal ass-pounding 40 year sentence" penalty if they have weapons with them.

Most of the thieves do it when homeowner is on vacation, to minimize risk. Never know who is armed

If some one is breaking into your house you are not only more family with the surroundings, but you certainly hear them coming long before they get to you
If some one breaks into YOUR house. You have the advantage.
>pro tip: get a dog
Woofers are mans best friend for a reason. Also most burglars will literally just run away, and go rob some one else once they hear a dog barking. Your typical thief takes the path of least resistance.

familiar*

You idiot, you won the genetic lottery. I wake up everyday knowing that I will never be a white pussy magnet.

Living in Sweden is as good as it gets.

Shut up you mongrel Muslim monkey

Mongrel? I am pure Brahmin. I am as white as it gets.

Yeah, as white as snow

the feeling that berserk will NEVER EVER get finished bothers me more

tfw not american

Don't come here, we're in out death throws.