How do we deal with the fecal matter spreading outwards from India?

How do we deal with the fecal matter spreading outwards from India?

Other urls found in this thread:

seafriends.org.nz/oceano/waves2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good thread

this is old news.

The holocaust is old news but you retards are still paying for it.

First, we need to address the Australian shitposting problem.

>Indians poo in sea
>fish eat poo
>normies eat the poo fish

I am pretty OK with this.

kek

Perth BTFO

MAKE INDIA GREAT AGAIN

BUILD THE LOO

>India's shit tentacle reaches all the way to Brazil

BTFO

I enjoy that ethopian shit combines with indian shit to create a nation-sized megashitstain. fish btfo.

>fake and gay
well done m80, bout time for another bong yeah
seafriends.org.nz/oceano/waves2.htm

>tfw /pol isn't free enough to shit wherever they want
>tfw after 20 years when we will control the whole world we will make designated streets for every nation
>tfw we will make new board on Sup Forums called /poo where everyone will post about their streets and it will be most visited board

Struth.
That purple dot in South Astraya.
>how many boongs are shitting in Lake Eyre?

Fuck off currynigger.

The pooinloo message has failed. They don't use them in schools, homes or even in communities where a lone woman will get gang raped in the middle of the day and worse at night even when in groups. It's just not going to happen and with an ever expanding population it's a problem that's only going to get worse unless we build a wall. We need to build the greatest of all sea walls and dam India to contain the torrent of shit leaving there every day which over time will build up into new land. Once construction of the wall begins India should encourage the population to move to the coastal areas to force an upgrade of their coastal cities and more importantly encourage them to use designated shitting beaches as part of the nation building project. Over time everyone's living conditions will improve, it contains their filth from the rest of the world and as the population grows so does India.

Nigger you need to crop the link on the top out if you want to successfully troll with this image

I thought you'd know being from Australia

>Pajeet day dreams whilst drowning in shit

How can one currynigger tell another to fuck off?

>How do we deal with the fecal matter spreading outwards from India?
poo wizards

There is no Australian shitposting problem, this is a smear attempt being funded by Canadians

Careful we already in your countries.

>we will make new board on Sup Forums called /poo/ where everyone will post about their streets and it will be most visited board
2020 soon my friend