Alright, let's settle this once and for all. What is the joke here?

Alright, let's settle this once and for all. What is the joke here?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed#Trivia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i miss the hitler simpsons posts

Buenos noches, mein fuhrer

It's a star trek reference

>What is the joke here?

Sneed fits the rustic aesthetic more, Chuck's makes you think it had a lame, generic name.

That it used to be called Chuck's.

Chuck got cucked out of his store

chuck's fuck and suck

I miss the people with sufficient presence of mind to just ignore that shit.

This truly is the worst board I've been to so far.

Why does it need to be a joke? Why can't it be exposition?

>
the rhymes man

>I'm the first non-Brazilian to travel backwards through time

because a few years ago there was some show with writers and one of them explained the joke

before that it was never posted

>Do not touch - Willy
>Good advice
>Touches it anyway

What?

If it really used to be Chuck's Fuck and Suck, then obviously the store changed it's concept drastically since Sneed took over (if you are going by its new name). However, if that was the case, then Sneed would not feel any need to refer back to Chuck on his sign, he actually would positively decide against it in order to avoid confusion.
My conclusion: It used to be Chuck's Feed and Seed all along.

From what information are you extrapolating that when the store's owner was Chuck, his store name was Suck and Fuck?

The most obvious thing would be that the store's name is Chuck's Feed & Seed because the sign says formally Chuck's. Or perhaps the name of the store was just Chuck's, like Denny's or something. Also, who would name a store Suck and Fuck, that seems like a bad way to bring in customers.

Willy is slang for penis.

didn't Conan help write it? maybe someone could ask him about it

Yeah but the message doesn't imply that

Homer missed the dash and thought it said "don't touch willy".

basic alliteration

please stop

uneducated retards btfo

That doesn't make sense

Alliteration
>the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words

I think you mean assonance.
>in poetry, the repetition of the sound of a vowel or diphthong in nonrhyming stressed syllables near enough to each other for the echo to be discernible (e.g., penitence, reticence).

And what makes you think that you can just assume assonance? Because it works? Because its funny?

>because it works
>because its funny

ya

Santos Dumont is considered by Brazilians as the first man who invented flight

Who the fuck changes a brothel into a seed store? The brothel is more rentable

Well I'm not laughing.

thats because your autistic as fuck and are spending all this time overthinking a sight gag from a cartoon from like 20 years ago

How does it not?

Not that user but I think it's more autistic to try to explain a slight gag from a cartoon from like 20 years ago on a Bhutanese fish catching forum

The real question: Who are the two guys in front of the store? Are they Sneed and Chuck? I don't remember this scene at all.

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed#Trivia

The joke is that Chuck changed his name so it would rhyme. And that Sneed is a ridiculous name.