What's the point of being a hijabi if you're going to be a slut?

What's the point of being a hijabi if you're going to be a slut?

Just being an obnoxious unassimilating dick

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/libya-halts-hundreds-europe-bound-refugees-170204180351634.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no slutty hijabi gf

Muslim women never act like that, it's just wh*Te fantasies and propaganda.

t. Muslim

T. Has never been outside.

Estagfirullah
May Allah burn these evr**ns and westerners.

>everyone engaged in daily nonsense
>suddenly cutscene starts and wife bends over table

>Lives in Lebanon

Fuck outta here

The majority of muslims in Europe basically think that they are American niggers. The ones that don't end up joining ISIS.

s-souce?

i would love to stone this whore ! this burns my eyes and boils my blood ! IM ANGRY TO THE HIGHEST EXTENT

ask the men of those countries, dummy

Yup its americas fault as usual. Mudslimes in europe have no culture and live in ghettoes so thanks to american media they end up adopting american nigger culture. Then the ones who are disgusted by the nigger culture of their fellow muslims end up becoming fundamentalist muslims instead. American cultural imperialism is the worst.

The Hijab is a visual tool to distinguish yourself from the non believers

>tfw white Dutchman
>work with refugees because I unironically like it
>most refugees just want to live as fucking wild as possible
>tfw fucked a couple of arab hijabis
>tfw one wants me marry me now after she converted to Christianity for now and keeps the hijab on for me

Life isn't bad.

hhot

"Assimilation" is such a creepy word

You are as naive as parents which believe that the best birthcontrol is abstinence and religion.

It's essentially a mark that shows they are property of their community.

Get atleast 2 arab wifes. They would be down for it as long as you got the money to provide.

Your head is full of shit, my lad. Problem is not in "amerigan brabaganda" but in (sand)niggers themselves

You know what niggers do? Blame others for their problems.

That's why Europeans are niggers.

sure you did, wh*Te boi

t mehmet

>>tfw fucked a couple of arab hijabis
But where? Isn't the refugee center one vast camp-site wasteland?

because its hot

actually tempted to ask a friend of mine for a pic of her in hijab because she only wears one when she goes to saudi arabia

All women are whores

lol dude go to Toronto or Ottawa, thats how all the muzzie girls dress.

they're fucking turbo thots

Thots will be thots.

Therefore, 'whore' is not an insult.

Ga beter vrijwilligers werk doen in plaats van die Gore parasieten te helpen.

You are totally naive

All I want to know is why are europeans absolutely obsessed with us and want to see us naked, while simultaneously hating us and wanting us out of their country?

Because we arent Both, the big majority wants to see you out.

big booty women

>the big majority wants to see you out
>*starts accepting thousands of refugees into your country*

Clearly.

It's almost like there are different opinions in this world, truly an interesting concept.

The answer is obvious. While the Hijab is obviously a sexist element throughout islamic cultures, and often enforced on women, we should not forget that the Hijab now is also used a symbol of Islamism in general - of empowerment of Islamism. Just because a woman is slutty does not mean she does not want to show her culture, to try and familiarize others with it and subvert.

big booty women

Hijabis over 35 are actually pious or they live in a shitty community where you're bullied into wearing it

Anyone under 30 either does it to get attention or to make family and relatives happy

People in the assiociative life or politics also do it to get attention and visibility.

>All I want to know is why are europeans absolutely obsessed with us
Wait, R U A GRILL?

RARE FLAG. Hello habibi :)

You are the only interesting thing in their societies

Arguing about the Muslims has pretty seamlessly replaced pop culture and entertainment for most of these people.

Hello Middle Eastern neighbor. Mashallah

Cyprus is british

Most yuros don't want refugees

Is this what's under those robes

>cyprus is British

Britain is not even British any longer, check again Muhammad

They say that but they still accept a lot of us into their countries, clearly something is wrong here.

how is cyprus?

no but im a faggot.

Picture disproves your point

I once had one night stand with a girl from Ivory coast that wore hijab. It was somehow sexy to see her take it of. Felt almost like taking her virginity.

>how is cyprus

Depends on what aspect you're asking haha

>They say that but they still accept a lot of us into their countries, clearly something is wrong here.
They accept you, cause they can't do otherwise, since you're refugees. If they really wanted hordes of Muslims to come knocking down on them, they wouldn't be putting up fences and paying Turkey and Libya to keep you inside their countries.

how is life there? never went there before so idk what it's like.

Never mind just remembered that she was from Kenya not Ivory coast,

When are you taking back Northern Cyprus?

>and paying Turkey and Libya

you mean african refugees? africans and arabs aren't exactly the same thing, yes we both settle in that continent technically, but there's still a difference between the two.

Tell us more details

Lol, how do you think Arab refugees get into Europe? On a fucking plane?

O B S E S S E D

Eh Life is okay. Situation in general seems fine for now, there are investments running and people still migrate in here for a better life. Currently.

I don't know for how long though. Governments have been incompetent, as have people. And we're one of the most politically and economically unstable countries in the region, as well as in a sensitive geographical area. Couldn't have made worse choices about the economical crisis, migration crisis and the Cypriot problem. I like to remain optimistic but I am worried.

Only black and muslim girl I have had sex with. I'm not usually not that attracted to black girls but she really was. Honestly was one of the best sex I have had, Sad she moved to Gothenburg.

they didnt get there through libya though, that's what im saying. the ones you're talking about are AFRICAN refugees. stop mixing up different world events like this.

God damn it man, typical Swede. We don't care about your sex with black Muslims.

I don't know, hoping soon. Doubt it will be to our benefit though, most likely a reunification with the occupied part that as always, privileges the Turkish side and with the goal of unhellenization of the Island. Gotta thank Brits for that.

We are talking about refugees in general not just Arabs, are we? And, while they may not be the majority, there's plenty of Syrian taking off from Libya as well

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/libya-halts-hundreds-europe-bound-refugees-170204180351634.html

>Among them were refugees from Syria, Tunisia, Libya and the Palestinian Territories.

>unify Cyprus
>hotels and nice houses start getting built all over Northern because the land is cheap
>cost of living there goes up
>poor T*rks can't afford to live there any more and fuck off
>everyone wins

Sorry m8, carry on.

>I had sex with a black girl

gee what's new. blacks are sluts anyways, that's why they have the highest percentage of AIDS and STDs in africa.

that makes no sense, why would syrian refugees and palestinian refugees be there. tunisians make sense, but not those two. probably they mean people who tried to escape the country after NATO terrorists took over.

i might have a fetish now

>unify Cyprus
>incompetent traitor turk cock sucking president decides on a plan that privileges Turks over Greeks just as the Zurich Agreement or Anaan Plan
>government media and education have been conditioning the people to accept this as solution for years
>Referendum passes with like 51%
>Ethnic tensions rise post unification
>One of the tree guarantee powers intervenes (Britain, Turkey, Greece)
>Greece remains neutral, SYRIZA government too focused on sucking Merkel dick to do anything
>Britain has agreement with Turks to maintain their bases
>Turkey invades to 'stabilize' the reigion
>Ends up conquering the whole island

TURAN MURAT HAVE 1974'S US AGAIN

What's the solution bar genocide?

>obnoxious unassimilating dick
perfectly describes all muslims

what are you worried about?

noice, dick is hard

The solution is simple, and would take about 3 to 5 generations to materialize.

>create a strong, industrialized, and independent Hellenic economy, revitalize Greece's economy as well (1 generation)
>embrace nationalism whilst avoiding fascistic tendencies (people will rise up against authoritarianism)
>Put a halt on economic migration, it is no longer needed to keep the country running since the economy has been made independent and self sufficient
>no outgoing migration of youth
>birth rates skyrocket, throughout 2 generations we vastly outnumber our turkish counterpart
>current non Hellenes are considered equal citizens as well, and slowly embrace the Greek identity (value culture over ancenstry)
>have a good negotiation plan, use the Brits and the EU to our advantage, establish a plan that is just for both sides
>while the plan is just for both, in the end, Greeks in the island will outbreed and naturally hellenize the Turks, as no one can surpass the power of the masses

Just worried about the situation as a whole. Warry of the negotiations ongoing with Turkey about the Cypriot problem and also worried we might end up like Greece.

You can burka them up, but you can't unwhore women, my friendo.

There is literally nothing wrong with women being sluts, but there are a lot of things wrong with the fact she is wearing a hijab

It's a fetish for them, because wh*toids are racemixers and love mixing with everything they see in sight: south americans, arabs, blacks etc.

If you find this picture as hot as I do, check our /r/RepressedGoneWild

Female arab phenotypes are hot, especially those from Northern Africa and the Levante, but I'd never go with an islamist.

my brethren :)
based

same. i mean im muslim myself but if you go with a muslim gf here then you have to deal with her crazy relatives, politics and shit's too much.

>/r/RepressedGoneWild
most of these are just south americans posing as arabs, very few actual arabs here. i can tell very easily from the face. it's good wank material though.

What is life in Qatar like? Are you an actual Qatari or an expat/migrant?

Yeah, black African muslims over here act like Americans too.

I'm a migrant, but not one of the million pajeets here, I'm arab. Life is really good, crime here is almost nonexistant aside from violent fights that can happen sometimes, but everything here is expensive as heck.

Also the biggest problem in this country are the ethiopian immigrants. not trying to be racist, but they bring with them a wave of crime. like last week they just broke into some indonesian family's home to steal their xbox and they got caught. 50% of them cant read either. it's not only qatar that's filled with these ethiopians, all of the middle east too.

Boner stuck send help

That's niggers for you. Hope you'll open your eyes my white friend. Niggers here are beaten by other migrants more than whites because they get to deal with them every day.

a hijabi gril in high school used to grope my ass and refer to me as her pussy cat

It always seemed baffling to me that the Gulf Arab countries had such a large amount of migrants relative to their minuscule native populations. Sure, they need some anount of foreign labor to prop up their growing economies, but having natives as a minority as small as 11% in the UAE and similar numbers in the other Gulf states just seems so unreal. I would assume that the conservative Islamic Arab mentality would be against something like this, but apparently not.

>Hope you'll open your eyes my white friend

wow first time i ever got called white :3. also i dont necessarily hate all blacks, it's just these fucking ethiopians. we have ghanians, nigerians and west africans here and surprisingly they learn to behave very well, go to work and are decent people in general. east africans are another story, they come here illegally, they make whorehouses where they seel their pussy pajeets for money and they always try to steal. plus they have like 200000 kids when they cant even afford to pay their own rent, shit's embarassing. we also have some ethiopians and somalis here trying to preach stuff like 'we wuz arabs, arabs need to give us citizenship, were not africans'. it's insane.

we bring them in to mainly work on our countries, but lately they're getting really out of hand. also in islam there is stuff about equality, so racism isnt really a part of this community (there is arab elitism though)

ok abdul your sister just doesn't act like a thot around you

>if you aren't over 6'0 don't dm me
Ahahaha, I knew manlets were the ones behind all these women hating memes

sounds hot

and the shittiest thing about it is you cant speak against it. if you try to defend yourself against an ethiopian rapefugee chimping out on you, then you get called a racist and an abusive employer. you just have to lube up your asshole and accept ethiopians fucking u in the ass.