Swedish people are a shame to their ancestors. Will this continue?

Swedish people are a shame to their ancestors. Will this continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Cold_war_europe_military_alliances_map_en.png/1024px-Cold_war_europe_military_alliances_map_en.png
youtube.com/watch?v=W1ifxUkxYbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#2015_Human_Development_Report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

help

do it yourself

Well, atleast our airports ain't blowing up.

Yet.

Belgians would be a shame too if... I don't know anything about Belgium except you being the number one terrorist hotspot in Europe.

Is that Belgiums only significance in modern history?

They held off Germany for 18 days. That was pretty cool.
Also Iceland gave their ass AIDs

Swedes are bro-tier as fuck.

I'm not Belgian I'm just visiting this place. And what you are saying about Belgium is true. Brussels is invaded by islam.

no
help

What went wrong? When it happened? What were 1st signs?

Stop being a such a pussy. Join an activist group and vote for SD if you want help.

France, Sweden and Belgium will fall first.

>10%

As if what your ancestors want is of any importance, chances are they might just went along with most of it and didn't give a shit about what happened to the rest of the people outside of his contactzone.

lmao sd won't do anything, at the rate they are reproducing stopping immigration won't do much good.

lol retard american, sweden has always been third world, "neutral" since the napoleonic wars

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Cold_war_europe_military_alliances_map_en.png/1024px-Cold_war_europe_military_alliances_map_en.png white = third world

lmao

Unprecedented wealth happened.

Don't worry, Russia is under no threat.

I wont help a man taking a beating without at least trying to defend himself.
I wont help a country getting destroyed without it at least trying to defend itself

There ya go

Btw enjoy your 123 boys to 100 girls ratio, fyi Chinas infamous ratio is only 118 to 100

>>>>>Belgium

No they aren't, most of sweden arent even descended from swedes

Bruder aus süd, 4th Reich when?

Everyone is a shame to their ancestors
Name one country that isnt shit to what they once were

nazi germany
old greece
roman empire
ottoman empire
british empire
The list goes on

Look at all these people and countries today

you brought this on yourself

doesn't matter when your woman's wombs are getting blown up with refugee loads

Only good thing about sweden for native svens is that they can get the fuck out of there.

Most are highly educated and your school system is pretty damn good. I dont think it would be a problem for you guys to get a job in somewhere europe. I mean, no reason to stay in a shithole your country is, let mudslimes have it and comw back in 50 some years and rebuild your homeland after rapefugees habe destroyed everything.

I mean think about it, you could be pioneers for the new and uncucked sweden ! Women and rapefugees will run the country to the ground before 2030 so i strongly recommend that all able white swedish men just leave, head to europe to work and come back later to rebuild. It would show that women should not be in any administrative postions and it would make sweden the most based country in the world. It would also work as a huge social experiment and as a warning for generations to come.

Godspeed Svens

>doesn't matter when your woman's wombs are getting blown up with refugee loads

The trash women's wombs get blown up with rapefugee loads*
Corrected, In differance to America Swedish and European women don't like to fuck non-whites, That is why there is rapes going on.

Greatest ally will lead the way

Well this, rather burn it to the ground than trying to rescue the sinking ship.
You can always build a new ship when the old one sinks.

I'm a lefty tho :^)

Second DDR when then? :D
>youtube.com/watch?v=W1ifxUkxYbs
Iam personally a National-conservative.
=D

>Second DDR when then? :D

God, no, the DDR was a failed state, the reunion was a mistake, and we've failed to integrate East Germans into our society. They're basically Turks 2.0 :^)

Just bantz bro, I have relatives who lived in the DDR and they never want it to return haha.
But what is your ideal society then?

I'm a lefty, not a communist.

I'm ok with capitalism, but it should be heavily regulated so as to benefit the people as a whole, not just a handful of elites.

You were vikings once

Aight, legit points actually.
We both agree on that, I belive that a states foremost position should be its own people.
The taxes should be there for the peoples best and not another peoples best.
Economically i belive the free-market should flourish inside the national borders.
But iam against the EU etc as it destroys the balance and make massive coorporations abuse it and thus making it worse for the people.

>But iam against the EU etc as it destroys the balance and make massive coorporations abuse it and thus making it worse for the people.

That's my biggest disappointment, actually. I had such high hopes for the EU project but it was sacrificed to the elites.

The EU has been hijacked by globalists, just like everything else.

My Great-grandmother whom happen to be German knew exactly what would happen with the Euro before it even was released.
She warned my grandmother constantly to vote no for Sweden to accept the Euro.
"Everything will be more expensive"
My grandma thought the idea was ridicoulous (Why would shit become more expensive cuz of a currency)
Then The Euro got adopted in Germany, During a visit my Grandma noticed how everything became more expensive.
Holyshit Great-grandma were correct all the time!
>EU=Nur wahnsinn.

So where we brother.

>In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings

it's ranked 14th as of 2015

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#2015_Human_Development_Report