Superman's greatest desire is to have a family on Krypton and live happily...

Superman's greatest desire is to have a family on Krypton and live happily. The Black Mercy would have let him play out his whole life until he died. Bruce? That's a different story. He was content to cheer on his father beating the shooter to a pulp for all eternity. That was his greatest dream. It really speaks to how profoundly those short few seconds in his childhood affected him. Even the endings of the dreams are horrifically different. Despite the Black Mercy being ripped off of him, Superman's mind played it as a choice. To him, he had the ability to leave his family behind, giving him some sort of closure. Bruce merely had it ripped away from him. He stood by, helpless, as his family was gunned down for a second time.

Other heartbreaking moments in cartoon history that really stand out to you?

Bruce's dream is probably the worst change from the comic. I didn't find it heartbreaking, just made me roll my eyes at him. It's just so typical and boring.

i had the opposite feeling towards it. It was one of the only scenes in the cartoon that showed that even batman had weaknesses. but that's just my opinion.

Would the Black Mercy on Gordon show him as Batman finally raping the Three Jokers?

and would it being ripped from him show the Jokers getting the upperhand and turning the tables on him?

Didn't Bruce realize it was a dream? To me that scene represented how he was grounded to the reality of his situation, as much as he dreamed that his parents were alive, he knew they were dead and nothing would bring them back.

I think you're right, there was a portrayal of Clark being the dreamer of an ideal and Bruce being the realist. Clark was content with his fake utopia, and Bruce was just defiant of living in a fantasy.

What would the Black Mercy show Wonder Woman?

no that was because the episode was ending and they didn't have the time to show anything different

Bruce had no idea it was a dream. Clark figured it out because of hints he got throughout the "day". Bruce was only so focused on his father's heroics that in the split second it took for everything to fall apart, he still just a little boy watching a bullet rip through his dad.

Her and Batman dancing

A forest of necks just waiting to be snapped.

A feminist utopia.

Kek

Still pissed this wasn't in the actual comic.

Superman was under for longer though.
You ever notice that Perchance to Dream is basically the same story, but with Batman in Superman's place?

He deserved it tho

Yeah I always thought that it was kind of funny they shamelessly ripped off one of the most famous Superman comics, and turned it into one of the most celebrated Batman episodes.

Honestly. I just wish to see ONE episode where the writers aren't trying to give Bruce a spotlight. Batman made JLU fucking unbearable.

>She will fights gods and monsters.
>She is ruler of Greeks
>She got man slaves at her feet.
>And no technology shit.

Only to autists like you, majority of normal people enjoyed it

>Implying most normies aren't Batfags

You say that like it's a bad thing