Is China really a super-power? They have no combat experience since WW2

Is China really a super-power? They have no combat experience since WW2.

USA
>Vietnam War
>Korean War
>Iraq-Afghanistan
Russia
>Afghanistan
>Ukraine
>Syria
China
????????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2586011/Vietnams-McDonalds-serves-400-000-customers-month.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who do you think beat USA in the Korean War, in Vietnam?

I'm just pointing out combat experience.

USA won Vietnam War btw, we pulled out because the war wasn't liked back home

HAHA! THIS IS WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN YOUR SCHOOLS?!

>ukraine

China has superior manpower and probs some nukes too desu senpai.

>Implying there were Chinese soldiers in vietnam war
Hello xiao mi

We did win

USA never lost a war

1812?

Here we go...

>the average Chinese army drone was involved in Vietnam

Shouldn't you know your home country's history, Chang?

Burning a house doesn't win a war

USA is the only super power left after Russia stopped being commies and the Brits got cucked at Suez Canal.

1812? Vietnam?

Keeping Yanks from taking Canada does though.

Yeah, manpower is great when you can wreck dozens of soldiers with one bombing run.

Chinese tech is shit compared to even European countries. They didn't even have a fucking aircraft carrier until last year.

Is USA really a super-power? They have no combat victories since WW2 and even that is a stretch to call their victory.

China fought Vietnam in 1979.

No, they are not.

The Chinks are literally pathetic in every single regard. They only seem impressive because there's so many of them.

I genuinely doubt they could even beat low-test Japan now if they went up against each other 1v1.

They offer free trial to everyone.
Go ahead US, try and see in the first place.
See if they're really a superpower

Like our army is probably better than the Chinese army and we also fought in pretty much nothing.

>kebab still exists
Serbia also hasn't won yet

1812 was a draw.
We won Vietnam, we just pulled out early

China
>Korean War
You stupid, stupid shit.

No one knows. I feel they have no power projection capacity whatsoever, all military they have is required to be on standby to quell possible peasant revolts.

Chinks are working on a missile that can hit the West Coast in about 10 minutes from the distance of Beijing.

Vietcong were trained by russians though.

> be Afghanistan
> btfo soviets
> btfo nato

Only true superpower.

The 90s didn't exist?

No, 1812 was a victory for the British. You invading and being repulsed kind of means you lost.
Vietnam was also a loss for the US, you pulling out early means nothing. You failed to accomplish your goals and the South fell to Communism.

>end of the world

US have fucking bases few hundred km from their borders.

That was mostly North Koreans and that war was 60+ years ago

WE

Just like north Korea?

China only gets its tech from stealing shit from the US or USSR/Russia. Chinks can't into inventions.

You should be next apparently.

>Americans trying this hard to believe that they have never lost a war

Are you pretending to be retarded? The only reason US and SKorea got pushed back was the thousands of screaming Chinamen you tart.

We never lost to birds

Yeah, I hated the 90s. Horrible fashion sense and movies.

War with Vietnam in 1979 and border conflict with USSR in 1969. Both didn't go very well for China. They also had some skirmishes with India.

It was a draw in that the border stayed the same but you technically "lost" because you failed in your objective (Which was to conquer the colony of Canada)

The colony technically "won" because they pushed the US back

But you have a valid excuse. You were weak as hell up against a colony of the world superpower.

>colonial education

Fuck me, cheers me old mucker, I needed a good laugh today to cheer me up.

>border conflict with USSR in 1969

China:"Help America! Help Japan! USSR is evil! they are aggressor, China did nothing!"

Took you 10 years and you still couldnt make your way up a country of third world farmers

>Veitnam

Why the fuck cant Americans just admit their army was (((stabbed in the back))) by the homefront? You lost veitnam the exact same way germany lost ww1

HAHA HOLY SHIT

It took 9 years for Russia to lose against Afghans. US won Vietnam, we defeated the NVA at the time and we pulled out.

USA still has a good track record. No Loss

Your public education is showing.
China back stabbed Vietnam, and then took some land.

Look how that turned out lmao

This is actually true tho, proto-SJWs shit it down and forced many poor Vietnamese to suffer under communism

Ignorant Americuck thinking they won Vietnam. Kek the education system in your country is shocking.

>USA won Vietnam War btw

The funniest thing with China is that they can't even make their mind up about how they should fight on the ground.

One school of thought is an 'Art of War' approach to maneuver warfare, while the other school of thought is a belief in long-term attritional warfare (which is what won them their revolution).

They don't know which way to go, and it would fuck the PLA over if a war was to happen soon.

Don you have down syndrome?

In what way did China WIN Korea? Both sides won and lost at the same time.

>lost Vietnam
Erm no. It boggles my mind how utterly ignorant Europeans are to the Vietnam War. It really makes us Americans laugh at you and realize just how stupid Europeans are

Drink bleach

>US won Vietnam

That doesn't mean you won.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China

They can't into logistics tho

Yeah, you really sure showed the NVA when they fucking walked all over Saigon and destroyed the democratically backed south.

>This is what winning looks like to Ameritards.

What is a stalemate

Kys Mohammad

>combat experience matters anymore

Russia proved that doesn't matter anymore, only fresh bodies you can flood the field with and tanks you can shit out of factory. China wins unequivocally at this.

You did though it is blatantly obvious. Vietnam today is still Communist kind of shows who won lmao.

>US won Vietnam

Result :
North Vietnamese victory

the westerners seem to forget that if the us did anything to china,russia is right next to the us,so they would take care of them

>hurr durr USA is not a superpower
>wait why are you pulling out of [ insert military alliance here ] noo you cant thats wrong and racist
>help us america from the big bad chinese/ruskies/nazis/emus
Every fucking time

Lol but they didn't...we took over most of Ontario but gave it back with the peace treaty. How are you people this fucking ignorant lol

The rest of the world really does have down syndrome

Yes it does.
If we continued, we would have won. We left when we were winning, so that means we won. That's how wars work

>We wun Vietnam and shiiiet
Dude Vietnam is communist stop saying bullshit

kek

damn I really didnt new that lol

>ITT: post alternate history

they sunk a vietmayonnaise naval vessel just a few months back

and have prevented america from getting to close to their islands with naval vessels. they tracked a us battle ship and america cried about movement in international waters

they will be fine

But who did win Vietnam?

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2586011/Vietnams-McDonalds-serves-400-000-customers-month.html

>took over most of Ontario

What? you got into what is now ontario for a bit and then were pushed back.

This is like Hitler saying "I actually beat russia" because he was at the gates of moscow once

>american education.. every.. fucking.. time..

Haha typical autistic Americuck. The only areas of land you held on to until the treaty was enacted were small pieces of land along the border whilst the British had large parts of New York and were in a position to take them. The only reason you kept New York was because the UK didn't want to appear hypocritical after prohibiting European countries from taking land after the Napoleonic War.

Get your facts right Americuck.

That literally doesn't matter. You entered war to prevent South Vietnam falling to communists and it fell in 1975.
You lost. Now, why you lost is a different subject.

War is not about killing the most enemies, it's about winning. North Vietnam was the winner. You was on the losers side.

>number of casualties are the only thing that matters in war

By that logic, the Soviet Union lost ww2 because they had higher casualties than the Nazis.

No, how fucking stupid are you. Pick up a fucking book on BOTH wars...

God dammit you're dumb

When we left Vietnam, we were winning. So technically we won Vietnam.

If we continued the war, we would have won, which we did

No it isn't you fucking moron. You failed your goal of keeping South Vietnam out of Communist hands and left once you realized the war was unwinnable.
That kind of logic is honestly retarded.

But USA lost in Vietnam, in Iraq, and in Afghanistan.

In Korea, the south did the job.

>When we left Vietnam, we were winning. So technically we won Vietnam
Are you fucking disabled?
Its like fucking a woman and bein technically her grandma.

I think it is you who needs to learn about the wars. Your grasp of history really is sad.

Do you guys know how a war works? We left when we were WINNING, that means WE WON. It's like when you play a soccer game

The father responds with "Go ask your siblings and your mother if they would have sex with a celebrity for a million dollars."
The boy asks his mom "Would you have sex with George Clooney for a million dollars?"
The mother responds " While I am a married woman, that is a lot of money. He is also a very attractive man."
The boy asks his sister "Would you have sex with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
"Well of course! " she exclaims.
Finally he asks his brother "Would you have sex with Tom Cruise for a million dollars"
And he hums and haws about it "I dunno man, well... That is a lot of money. Yeah alright I'd do it."
When the boy sees his father again the father asks " Did you figure out the difference between potentially and realistically?"
"Yes father, Potentially were sitting on $3,000,000. Realistically were living with two whores and a fag."

I give up you people are idiots.

china was against north vietnam, its kinda why they tried to invade them after we pulled out.

also
>implying we lost either of those wars

>US accomplished all of its goals in vietnam
>signs a peace treaty with north vietnam wher ethey admit they fucking lost
>democrats renege on the promise we gave south vietnam
>north vietnam invades a year after we already pulled out
>retards the world over think this means we lost instead of north vietnam being cunts that don't respect the treaties they sign and the US just losing all interest in the region

nice fucking meme you cunts

we lost a few "wars" to indians

ended in a stalemate that favored the US, canada was always a secondary goal, the primary was to end british impressment of american merchant sailors and to dissuade the british from trying to retake their former colonies, which we accomplished by all metrics.

Are you retarded? They won Iraq and Afghanistan.

WE SIGNED A PEACE TREATY WITH THEM TWO YEARS BEFORE THAT

we won the war, they just started another one and we lost interest.

It's all part of the master plan.

The Chinks are conserving their power, waiting for the west to collapse and when it's all over they'll swoop in and annex the world.

The war was marked unwinnable after the Tet Offensive which was in 1968. You left in 1972.

And leave before the final whistle?

>thinking war is a game where the kill count matters

You impose your will on others or you have their will opposed on you.

In this case it was the latter.

To claim anything else is handwringing and damage control.

>b-b-but muh kill death

War is not CoD kiddo.

Jesus burger, propaganda is strong in your schools.

>I'm giving up war that I've started
>therefore I'm technically surrendering
>but I won the war folks