"Take that, Thanos! Pew, pew, pew!"

"Take that, Thanos! Pew, pew, pew!"

Naw she'll just sit on his face. That should hold him for a little

go back to Sup Forums you brain dead faggot.

What does Sup Forums have to do with The Avengers, you fucking doublenigger?

The Sup Forumsvengers

Because anime is where all that power level retardation comes from. Things like you have ruined team ups with your autistic need for every character to be close in ability.

How did you ever come to that conclusion from the original post, or are you just projecting?

My joke that Black Widow is literally useless against a foe like Thanos isn't a "need" to have every character be the same in power level.

>not realizing she's using her Thanos slaying bullets

Having characters be useless isn't an east/west thing. It's a good/bad writing thing.

>backpedaling
Hopefully you die painfully very soon.

>Because anime is where all that power level retardation comes from
you can't seriously be naive enough to believe this. Batman vs Superman is as powerlevel fagotry as it gets and it's oldest than most people in this board.

Sexist prick.

Who says MCU Thanos is bulletproof?

She should consider an Anti-Thanos missile.

>Take that Thanos, pew pew pew!

King Kong vs Godzilla.

You know who else is literally useless against a foe like Thanos?
>Captain America
>Hawkeye
>Thor
>Hulk
>Iron Man
>War Machine
>Falcon
>Ant-man
>Black Panther
>Drax
>Star-Lord
>Gamora
>Rocket Raccoon
>Groot

Because you can't beat Thanos by fighting him, so arguing power levels is completely pointless. You beat him by getting him to beat himself, which is something that even someone with zero powers could do while someone that can blow up buildings can't necessarily do.

Vision, Wanda, and potentially Dr. Strange could be useful against him, but everyone else is just cannon fodder.

Even Goku got shot.

>Batman vs Superman is as powerlevel fagotry as it gets
>guy with no powers beats guy with godlike powers
Uh-huh. Gotta love those power level battles where all that matters is power levels.

You're literally putting words in my mouth and misconstruing a joke post in a desperate need to win a non-existent argument. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

>Vision, Wanda, and potentially Dr. Strange could be useful against him, but everyone else is just cannon fodder.

False. Only Adam Warlock and other Jim Starlin characters can match Thanos.

They should have put Wanda on the posters instead of Steve, she did all the work.

We're talking about in the MCU. There is no Adam Warlock in the MCU and Vision is almost certainly going to fill his role in the movie.

If at the end of the day people have Batman wear a power armor with red-sun knuckles to beat Superman up, then yes, it is in fact powerlevel faggotry. Power wank extends to plot armor you want it or not.

Give Cap a break, it's not like a shield is going to give him superpowers.

"Take that, Super Sayian God! Pew, pew, pew!"

You doubt the ability of Starlin to replace the Infinity War scripts with the Gauntlet's power?

Why is MCU Falcon so much cooler than Comics Falcon?

You sound pretty hardcore. I bet you wear torn jeans and stay up past your bedtime.

That looks like The Room levels of Green Screen.

There more than likely will be though.

We have confirmation Her is going to be in GotG2.

user, you should see Apocalypse. That whole 3rd act looked so bad, I could have sworn it was from the team that made First Avenger

Because he's not an SJW.

...are you serious?

Whats with these special effects?

Mackie.

An actual actor to give him charm.

But the problem is I did see Apocalypse and this shit looks so much worse.

Hell Xmen 1 has effects that look better than this stuff.

Show me more.

Plus, flying with bird wings is a dumb power in comics, but when you actually put it in motion in a film, it's awesome.

Nah dude vision is going to die. Thanos is going to take the mind gem and it will kill vision. The mind gem is what gave vision a mind of his own. Without it he'll be an empty shell bot

Yeah, she killed ALL the civilians.

Everytime she's been in Africa she's caused the death of a lot of civilians.
She can't help herself.

Here's a question for /k/omanndos, which calibre or tool would be effective against someone like Thanos? 10mm the minimum or .44 Mag and up? Or should just stocking up on bear mace, CS/VX gas bombs, flashbangs and pepper bombs until Thor comes along be the only option? Adamantium/Vibranium core bullets probably be better than tungsten and the cheaper option of putting down Ironman besides making another suit out of those two stuff.

She is European

Wanda "pulling the trigger on every nigger" Maximoff

I request you delete this post now.

Wanda "Hotel Rwanda" Maximoff
Wanda "Bomb Wakanda" Maximoff
Wanda "Run over Niggers with my Honda" Maximoff
Wanda "This is my planet, Blacks get off" Maximoff
Wanda "Coloreds In The Trough" Maximoff
Wanda "Uganda Blackout" Maximoff
Wanda "Black Mamba, White Condom" Maximoff
Wanda "Killer Kwanzaa" Maximoff
Wanda "BBC Stroganoff" Maximoff
Wanda "Fear Blacks Before All Others" Maximoff
Wanda "Rated R-Wanda" Maximoff
Wanda "Niggas Sod Offia" Maximoff
Wanda "No fan of the chocolate" Maximoff
Wanda "Black getting no Slack" Maximoff
Wanda "The Spook Nuke" Maximoff
Wanda "Taking the K out of Wakanda" Maximoff

DELETE THIS

Undelete this

In a more somewhat realistic setting his moveset is actually quite powerful and useful.

>Vision about to take down her black team mate
>she starts biting her lip
What did she mean by this?

>Antman goes inside Thanos's head and grows, sacrificing himself but blowing up Thanos in the process.

I never realized that Natasha carries a Glock (what is that, a 26?). I am now less attracted to her.

Wanda "Wipe the baboons in one afternoon" Maximoff
Wanda "Killing spree on Wakanda's KFC" Maximoff
Wanda "Everybody's afraid of something, and I'm afraid of niggers" Maximoff
Wanda "Paprikash ain't soul food" Maximoff

She'll obviously use badass Thanos knockback bullets. As long as the Hulk doesn't get in her way they'll be cool.

Wanda will never dom your black ass

>I'll see you join the Lagos wogs in hell. Time to die, nigger.

Damn, Vision really got a grudge on Rhodey for zapping Wanda didn't he.

>implying a punch from Cap or a repulsor blast from Tony should have any effect on Thanos, not to mention fucking Hawkeye

But hey you saw an opportunity for low brow misogyny and you took it

good for you

lel.

No wonder he missed, he's looking the other way.

Only her husbando's.

Slut.

No, that's Widow.

And Scarlet Whore.

>blaming Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums

I don't even like Sup Forums but I know that's bullshit

Super is so bad

Is Wanda the anti-coalburner?

That only work's if it's Death's booty.

Last time Wanda got the lead on an event, she killed a bunch of Avengers then fucked up the muggas

>killing niggers at the smallest chance
>white
>green eyes
>natural blonde

She would be Hitler's waifu.

By the way it's pronounced Lay-gos not Lah-gose. Irked the fuck out of me during the movie.

It's pronounced Lagos in American

REEEEEE DONT MOCK DISNEY

The thing is that CW shows that Widow's job isn't combat. It's keeping the team together. She'll be the glue that makes Cap and Iron Man keep on working despite their differences.

And in return they are going to give her some hotglue.

THANOS KILLING KILLING MISSILES

Well good thing ain't nothin alive coming out of that area

Did she just kill Thanos :o

KEK

So Sup Forums ,who would win?

(assuming no prep time)

Wanda "Nigger Grave Digger" Maximoff

No prep time, no batgod bullshit? Probably Widow. She's got the knock off Russian super soldier serum running through her, bound to give her some kind of edge

They're all complete whores in the eyes of the all knowing Evans.

>Pointless additions of "slut" and "cuck" to a recreation of the page from Spider Super Stories
Well meme'd

this should be the actual movie

plus killer instinct, she'll shoot him in the face with a clip or two
right through that unexposed mouth
the bullets would bounce around his brain because of that stupid cowl

this could have been great, but... it just couldn't

>has to hold himself back from falling
Everytime

Reminder

>just wants to write a story where She Hulk gets taken out by accident as a casualty of war

>powerlevel fags get up in your grill

desu first time i sympathize with fat bald

People like you forget he was weaker than Odin and "won" by running away. It's not a stretch that Thor at the height of his power could defeat Thanos and I mean comics.

People make fun of Widow for being comparatively useless next to the rest of the Avengers, but she's actually done quite a lot, like closing the Chitauri portal, leaking the SHIELD files online, securing Vision's body, and helping Steve and Bucky get away. Hawkeye is the one who hasn't done shit.

I like how they're showing use that she's "badass" by making her defeat Hawkeye who could very well be a joke character at this point.

>I like how they're showing use that she's "badass" by making her defeat Hawkeye
>by making her defeat Hawkeye

???

>saved furys ass from getting fried from loki's scepter
>nearly took down a helicarrier solo
>would have killed cap, widow and everyone on it if IM wasnt there
>took down both wanda and quickass in AOU
>recruited the assasin widow
>constantly inspires wanda(the strongest on the team) to stand and fight
>has rescued more children than man of steel
>took BP on in melee for a brief period of time and for a second showed enough prowess when got close enough to have his bow to his neck
>BP has shown to be Cap level

Yea he hasnt done shit lol

You do realize they're gonna nerf the shit outta him, right?

Judging characters by how much power they have makes me roll my eyes. Anyone can save the day if the writers want them to.

Hawkeye was doing it in the comics for decades. He was a shitty movie character but that's the writer's fault.

Natasha is a good character when she's written well. So is her opposite number Scarlet Witch (lots of power, not much fighting ability). Different characters are good for different things.

I actually think the Russos and their team have a good handle on her. They don't try to make her more powerful than she is.

In the airport fight her main power was being one of the only characters in the movie who wasn't acting like a four year-old child.

Her super power is emotional maturity. She'll do fine against Thanos because everyone else will still be an idiot.

> Wanda's true power is hidden, as stated by Joe Russo. Just like Chaos Magic was.

> "Humans are odd, they think that Order and Chaos are opposites."

> If she can harness Chaos then she can fuck up the Infinity Stones and Thanos won't even know what's going on. Without that the rest of the Avengers cannot do diddly against Thanos.