Millions of christians from all over the world come to Poland to see the pope, pray and chill

>Millions of christians from all over the world come to Poland to see the pope, pray and chill
>literally nothing happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tQk5amU-nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes probably going to drop the ball today on how Poland needs to be more "tolerant"

Kek the pope was only talking about being more tolerant towards refugees, help them and all. You're going to have your happenings real soon.

>Hes probably going to drop the ball today on how Poland needs to be more "tolerant"
He already did.

#FalseProphet, also they want only to pray for them
youtube.com/watch?v=0tQk5amU-nA

There is only one pope in Poland.

Let him talk, so what?
Everyone knows this Pope is pushing his own political views and nobody really gives a fuck what he says no more.
Especially the clergy in Poland.
This Pope is a bad pope and should go away soon.
>Catholic here

is the vatican opening borders for migrants?
to be fair though they can't fit that much

rip Jan Paweł II, the one and only pope.

He is pushing #opengate agenda because his homeland, the whitest country on earth, Argentina, isn't in Europe. What would he did if refugees were coming to South America. Inb4:
>We should pray for them, but letting them in our countries will only make their suffering worse, because they will miss Home.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngh. She is so cuuuuteeee. I would pray for her if I would believe in God.

Can I pray TO her?

Just look at his face
He looks evil

fuck off, Andrzej Duda doesn't looks evil you jewish mongrel. He is the best guy Poland could get as President.

Damn Shlomo, i can read from faces too and his face is kowai as fuck. Our president looks happy and proud that event was a success, bald guy with bad macro is serious as fuck, I bet he has got some german blood in his veins. That false pope have no feelings on his face except pride and satanic smile.

Agreed. My greatest ally.

Well yes since the other guy was Komorowski. Both are married to jews and their offspring is jewish.

he's talking about the pope you toilet scrubbing moron

lol, Catholics

We already have like a million of ukrainian refugees though :^)

That's good. Poland is the least cucked country not because we are based or smart, but because jews protect us, just like we had protected them in the past and hadn't treated them like shit when they cam to europe almost one thousand years ago.

>World is run by jews
That's good thing from mine and lithuanian points of view.

Poland, this is silly.

Hand over the Jews, Poland, and we can go our separate ways.

More than 2 milion (from ukrainians in my city), but Russia is even better, they have got more than 4 milion..

fix'd