Why does he so easily trigger alt right?

why does he so easily trigger alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got a show canceled because he's a faggot

He does?

I just saw the commercial for Decker, what exactly is he doing with that squint his eyes and open his mouth thing? Like what's the joke

he doesn't. he is our personal court jester. dance monkey dance

pure hearsay

Unintelligent people with loud and incorrect opinions are annoying. That's why Tim Heidecker "triggers" us. It's better to keep one's mouth closed (or, in this case, one's fingers away from the keyboard) and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and dispel all doubt.

>Fat, dorky white male who rejects alt-right
He's their exact demographics yet he spurns them, it's like how feminists save their real hatred for anti-feminist women

its just dumb and funny

Who?

i think hes just ripping off Robert Dinero / Neo

>Exploits the ugly, overweight and the mentally ill for "comedy" purposes.

He's hated by sensible people on the left too. Not a very nice person.

That's their secret: they're always triggered.

I was just going to say something like this

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

his friend left him for aziz ansari, now he's on a past to self-destruction

>aut right babbies actually believe this
lmao

who?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs

Made a song Trying to own up to being a cuck and JUSTed his fans even more now hardly anyone who liked Tim and Eric ever brings it up anymore.

He doesn't Trigger me he is just an Irrelevant asshole that got Sam Hydes show cancelled.

>Exploits the ugly, overweight and the mentally ill for "comedy" purposes.
So he made fun of Sam Hyde on his podcast. No need to take it personally.

Yep. Heidecker is human garbage. He doesn't even pay those people.

I actually met David Liebre Hart on a bus in LA. He's a very sad, very troubled person. He actually tried to sell me a CD. After taking to him for a while I suddenly realized that Tim Heidecker is a total fucking piece of shit. David us practically homeless and clearly very unstable.

>expecting jokes
Have you ever watched Tim & Eric before?

I'm alt right and I'm angry a hell just looking at him AMA I'm fucking angry

I heard he raped David Liebe-Hart once and made Eric watch. And then didn't pay alimony for his man babies. And I also saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

Source?

dam bro hella funny u should write for workaholics on comedy central

Tim's career is over and even he knows it. They're doing bus bench ads in LA for his new show. That's pretty much the end of the line.

You shouldn't.

>Unintelligent people with loud and incorrect opinions are annoying

You just described cheeto-in-chief.

>Unintelligent people with loud and incorrect opinions are annoying.
the ironing

>160+ IQ
>from multiple, confirmed and legitimate sources
>"unintelligent"

Hello there, Californian.

Its honestly hilarious

Please don't associate punk with any movement, thats for assholes who think dying their hair green and wearing patches makes them a punk.

I went to a David Liebe Hart concert literally less than a year ago. The man is riding off his Tim and Eric fame entirely. I would say the notoriety they gave him is his meal ticket at this point, for better or for worse.

A right wing retard suddly cares about blacks and the mentally ill. Lel make your mind up

Hey that's not fair. He could also be from NY.

t. evil loser

>from multiple, confirmed and legitimate sources
i can't tell if this is satire or not.
Trump has never taken an IQ test and transferred to Wharton after his Dad donated millions to the school. He's never released transcripts and there is no source claiming he has 160+ IQ, even among the most retarded clickbait websites.

why does the alt-right so easily trigger him?

>multiple confirmed and legitimate sources that I can't seem to find right now

MDE being cancelled to me just shows how good they are at writing funny, provocative and in some cases deep sketches. Interesting how as soon as a new contender which is doing well and drawing in new audiences gets cancelled but they have no problem funding this unfunny fat cunt and his cronies.

The thing is you could be part of a collective like that and be an individual. I'm no nazi and don't like ether side of politics generally but this idea that joining a movement or group stops you from being an individual is just something people with no individuality say.

Multiple anonymous sources claim things about Trump.
You believe all the ridiculous negative ones, but not the ridiculous positive ones.

Are any journalists risking their credibility on the anonymous sources about Trump's IQ?

these aren't even anonymous sources. He was never in class according to named confirmed classmates and wasn't anywhere near the top of his class like 'anonymous' sources claim. Only 1 (one) out of the 13 people in his graduating class even recall Donald going to school there.

really makes you think, doesn't it?

>says the hivemind Sup Forums

>on the same side as the puppeteers
>rebelling
Wew

Wow this show is so boring. No talent, Tim.

That's funny because people who went to Columbia at the time when Obama was enrolled claim they don't remember him at all either. The only reason you're likely to believe this about Trump and not Obama is that you've already decided, or more accurately been told, that you like Obama and don't like Trump. You're choosing to believe "evidence" that confirms what you've already decided to believe.

Blew a gasket after people spammed his twitter. Now has an ax to grind.

Lot of alt-right autists gettin real butthurt in here. Not surprised, antifa can't kick the shit out of you pussy nazis if you're holed up in a basement.

;^)

The whole thing is combining B-movie action stars into some autistic ball of stupid. You can tell the main inspiration is Steven Seagal.

Got a source for that, faggot? And please, nothing from Milo or Gavin or that Breitbart faggot bullshit. Like, a real and credible source. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Does he admit at least that the left is about as cancerous as the right?

>Unintelligent people with loud and incorrect opinions are annoying.
>But Trump is none of these things
ABSOLUTE KEK

Like everyone else I enjoyed T&E, but it's kind of embarrassing to see Tim making songs in which he targets basement dwellers and explicitly references Sup Forums.

It's kind of like, why does this stuff bother him so much?

Unsealed off to a good start

Tell me again how climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese. I love that story.

look at his twitter, he is the cANCEROUS LEFT

No career. No future.

>that got Sam Hydes show cancelled.
Still with this meme, huh? Clinging to it pretty hard.

underrated post

I loved Tom goes to the mayor and I really liked Awesome Show but for some reason I can't watch this crap. I just really hate it.

>160+ IQ
>people believe this

>Like what's the joke
I fucking hate these faggots. "Muh "where's the joke" faggots. Doesn't matter what the fucking you're talking about, you know where the humor comes from unless you're literally autistic.

Don't browse Sup Forums and don't hold any strong beliefs either religiously or politically though...

>You can be a nationalist drone and still be an individual
>literally what someone who is brainwashed thinks

It is tho, sorry

>MDE being cancelled to me just shows how good they are at writing funny, provocative and in some cases deep sketches.
What a good sentence.

But I was never a part of the alt-right. Would never join it. And if someone signed me up for it that means someone else sold me out.

It's true though, again I hold no strong views left or right and consider most of these new movements be it Antigua or the alt right pathetic but joining them doesn't necessarily stop you from having individual thoughts and feelings.

Reminder that Timlets are in FULL damage control mode now because of his completely embarrassing meltdown over Trump and Sup Forums

>but not the ridiculous positive ones.
Because they aren't corroborated by any credible journalist, pundit, source or concrete evidence anywhere, you gullible retard.

?

>joining a groupthink doesn't make me part of the groupthink.
>literally the mental gymnastics Nazi party members held to justify killing Jews.
>literally how psychological beat downs work.

Why is this grown man making it his personal mission to fight autistic 13 year old frogposters?

I think he is the triggered one honestly.

>i-i-it...a..a hoax! GOTCHA!
What a compelling argument.

He was afraid to keep digging any further into irony.

He's a phony, and hypocrite.
Kaufman devours his soul in comedy hell.

Do you watch On Cinema? I can't imagine parsing this show without it, it's literally a spinoff.

So if you are part of something you automatically think the way they all do? That's complete bullshit and you know it, for instance you could identify with communism or conservatism and be active in each ideology but disagree with many others of your own ideology. Bevause it is ultimately your individual thoughts and feelings that will decide where you lie in any group or alternatively may end up with you finding or being in your own.

I said I love you, faggot.

There's a lot more to it than that.

>So if you are part of something you automatically think the way they all do?
We are talking about exceptionally polarized and loud movements, you came out of the fucking woodwork to protest a post about Nazis and gave some half-assed apologist nonsense argument that "they aren't that bad goys, they can be individuals!" Go kill yourself for being that stupid.

He declared war on this website

Tim had no problem with directing people to target advertisers if they felt that the show's content offended them.

yeah i just watched it for the first time when i was waiting for a torrent to finish and it was pretty excruciating
i think it's hard for me to find him funny anymore because he broke the whole ironic guise by getting legitimately assmad about the election, once you act sincerely, you're kind of stuck with that

He writes like my father who is a compulsive liar and sociopath. I dont believe a single one of his rebuttals.

Not really what happened, but we've been over this at least a thousand times now.

>TFW I agree with you.
>My dad is also a druggie and alcoholic.
I don't come to Sup Forums to feel, user. ;_;

This is you
in response to this:
Now explain how I'm not to infer that you are just a Nazi apologist.

No, it did. Someone called onto his podcast and asked what do to. Tim said it's fine to complain to the network and go after the advertisers.

>apologist
No, I don't care for nazis and whilst I'm not going to change my views on the fact that individuals can join and be part of movements, not necessarily nazism which you're particularly fond of, I never said that being an individual is a good thing and you're implication that I did shows how bad at thinking and comprehending a different view is.

Yeah, that didn't happen exactly like that either but you Hydefags don't like reasonable arguments and we've done with song and dance for months.

How much longer are you gonna post here Tim? We dont really want to start a war with you and would prefer you just continue being irrelevant.