Top fucking kek:

America home of the cuked

youtube.com/watch?v=lJCdJaZxoic

>palestine has a sword on their flag with a bunch of moon runes
>this alone isnt enough to prove islam is actually violent to lefties

what will be it? will it be when right wing groups take over and then they have no choice but to wake up? or will it be before then

>american conviently picks Palestine instead of Saudi Arabia
Good goy

that's not the palestinian flag. That's the Saudi flag. There's no sword on the Palestinian flag, just looks like a lot of arab states with the colours.

why islam put drawing of pasta on their flag?

Trips=truth

his voice, his complexion, his hair it's all so fucking gay

man he's throwing some good points out there

keked

> Literally we wuz

that guy is a retard citing the number of crimes in total and not per capita. Plus he says there are no rapes in Saudi Arabia without even thinking they might never get reported. Fucking retarded white gay faggot traitor

they probably paid this guy on fiverr

>During the Muslim enlightenment the English were living in caves

Kek. This can't be real

I hope there's a lamp post strong enough to support his fat ass

How can none of you tell he's trolling?

> Translated English to Arabic
> Doesn't translate last part to English

No doubt he was talking about beheading journalists and raping German women there.

Poe's law.

WE
WUZ
MATHEMATICIANS

This looks Islamophobic. Hillary Clinton wants all Muslims to feel welcome in America.

>Comparing the English to Muslims
>Not Christians to Muslims
Hmm... Trying to avoid the more suitable comparison I see.

Don't be rude anons.
They need to circle jerk too

SJWs on scientifically collected US rape statistics:

>Yeah but that doesn't include unreported rapes, when you count those 1 in 5 women are raped.

SJWs on self-reported Muslim rape statistics:

>They're completely correct, Islam is the religion of peace, Burqas are a personal choice, and none of the women are raped.

>American """"""""""education""""""""""

>The west is an oppressive patriarchy
>Islam is peaceful & egalitarian

Shut up, Sweden.

But he's right.
American education is full on regressive echo chamber
They don't learn shit about the real world

>will it be when right wing groups take over and then they have no choice but to wake up?

Do you mean the Muslims with right wing groups? Because the white political right taking over would make them even more steadfast in their believes. It's a massive sunken cost fallacy for the lefties, all these mid-twenties people will never change their mind because that would mean admitting that they were wrong for like a decade.

Just a while ago we had some lefty author commit suicide after realizing what he had done.

>he and his wife raised their kids on the "it's not the people who kill, it's the weapon they use!" bullshit
>Nice happens
>kids are afraid of trucks now, which is only logical with their upbringing
>he tries to explain to them why that makes no fucking sense at all
>which finally unravels his self-imposed brainwashing
>spirals into depression and offs himself after saying on social media that he fucked up everything

>be white gentile
>support islam

you cant make this shit up

WTF... he's claiming there's barely any rape in Saudi Arabia? That's because it ISN'T REPORTED. Who the fuck is upvoting that video?

Does he realize that when the Saudi government finds out he's homosexual he'll be executed?

LMAO

You white men time has come
Saudi already fund mosque in you white shit Allah lands we will take all your ugly women and Allahabad rape half then breed the rest with you white man scum to Allah get more white Allah women to rape we will drink your blood you Anglo allah shit fuck Allah we will behead your children in front of you in mosque May Allah after that we kill your nigger president you white shit Anglo Allah peace upon him you white

Then we will finally spit on your graves you Allah hating shits

May peace be upon him and shit upon you white disgusting garbage people

we should copyright claim this guys channel to fuck. silence the deluded.

Rich boy

If we are gone no one will pay your gibs.

Kids in the 21st century should be smarter by now to understand not to record YouTube videos on political or global or any serious topics when your developing brain is still full of foolishness. The folly of youth will follow this cuck for the rest of his life. In fact, it might even have a direct impact on his life if he's stubborn like many young people are and can't let go of this rubbish because of his ego. Embrace Islam, move to Saudi Arabia, have Muhammadan kids, realize Saudi Arabia is nothing like the utopia you thought it was, you're never going to be accepted like natives because you have no tribe, realize some members of your wife's family despise you, see your kids radicalize and go blow themselves up in some pointless jihad somewhere, sit on your sofa in your 50s staring into the abyss while holding a gun to your head, "I should never have recorded that idiotic fucking video."

>Kids in the 21st century should be smarter by now to understand not to record YouTube videos on political or global or any serious topics when your developing brain is still full of foolishness.

This is why I refuse to reveal my political opinions in real life until I've turned 25.

>Just a while ago we had some lefty author commit suicide after realizing what he had done.

>he and his wife raised their kids on the "it's not the people who kill, it's the weapon they use!" bullshit
>Nice happens
>kids are afraid of trucks now, which is only logical with their upbringing
>he tries to explain to them why that makes no fucking sense at all
>which finally unravels his self-imposed brainwashing
>spirals into depression and offs himself after saying on social media that he fucked up everything

Please, for the love of god, give me a link to this story.

Do name kraut

Fuck this Sam Hyde ironic neocon reverse psychology shit, he cant keep getting away with this!

Greetings my negro friend.

They are appropriating Italian culture and it's very triggering to me as a POC Italian

t. Kike

>we wuz cientist
>you would be speaking german if it wasn't for X
Then at least wouldn't have to hear this bullshit
>UK noble prize 118 SA 0
>Implying that in SA the concept of domestic abuse even exists

We wuuuzzzz
Pic related

you didn't got it right, its
american (((education)))