youtube.com/watch?v=xBN1Xkc4MuI
youtube.com/watch?v=mCNNQxdO9H8
youtube.com/watch?v=kfzNh3A1JDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watch youtube video on how to do thing
>step 1: practice
>step 2: a lot of practice
yeah great thanks

came up with an alright joke earlier, would anyone like to hear it?

*votes leave*

nothing personell, kid

lmao that mao zedong freak got raped

anime

no

get that pedo out of here

>A girl has absolutely no social media presence

Would you date her? Is this a blessing or a red flag?

better luck next year!

name a band comparable to Judas Priest
or at least universally enjoyable to a fan thereof

found a fucking dank tune lads
youtube.com/watch?v=xBN1Xkc4MuI

what a boring, dull, trite, abysmal, vile, intrepid, grim set of new threads

How to get qt gf lads?

i love little girls. like angels. i feel like columbus discovering new land and planting my flag and calling it my own

Maybe if remainers had actually sensibly and reasonably refuted some of the points made by Brexiteers instead of going "HURR I WANT BREXIT I'M STUPID AND RACIST DURR" then they might have convinced more people to vote their side, and won the referendum. But they didn't. Because they're a set of obnoxious cunts.

fucking hate yanks
jung was spot on about them

oh, okay then

@83583278
who got btfo? me? btfo? to whom are you referring to? surely not me? you think you btfo me? oh no no no, sir. Tis not me who was btfo, twas you

*guffaws*

......how shall I respond to this buzzing little gnat....

I won't even entertain a you a (you), although I will dangle it in your vision like a pig desperately wanting a carrot on a stick....

sue

>New Doctor Who regenerates
>"Aw Brilliant, wait where's my cock gone lad"

very sad lads

what workouts do I do to get the abigale look?

but the brexit vote was racist and xenophobic and russia hacked it and stuff lol

what the fuck

post the sweaty ones, those are good

ah yes and out comes the hats, the last resort of the prole who can't even dream of keeping up with me in an argument

Come back when you've studied some aristotle and nietzche and really learnt how to present your case, runt.

bet you thought we'd all read this

so cheer up

>who got btfo? me? btfo? to whom are you referring to? surely not me? you think you btfo me? oh no no no, sir. Tis not me who was btfo, twas you

>*guffaws*

>......how shall I respond to this buzzing little gnat....

>I won't even entertain a you a (you), although I will dangle it in your vision like a pig desperately wanting a carrot on a stick....

8358365 this autistic yank is very tiresome, very amusing how he talks about not giving yous when he constantly gives yous

all asian women are aliens

I want to dominate the new Doctor

>thinks she didn't keep the cock
Brainlet

good post

Mum said I can come on /brit/ for a half hour and then I have to do my homework

that'd get me into watching it again if she did

I do

I mean what more can you ask for really when 90%+ of academics, politicians economists business owners etc say it will be bad for the country. If you get a lil bit up tight because tarquin from the local pub starts fuming about racists then you really are an idiot.

2/4 miliatry press 1/4 barbell press 1/8 pull-up 1/16 push-up 1/16 incline press-up

>why yes I did remove the >> from the post I am quoting because my authentic (You)s are too precious to be wasted on the likes of you

>spicebag
>chicken curry
>fried rice
>prawn crackers
r8 the scran

expert opinion means literally nothing at all in most cases

The big boi scran

This is just the right amount of thiccness and curves needed for a dirty shag. WOW!!

none on phone

>expert opinion means literally nothing at all in most cases

bow before metal you soyboy scum
youtube.com/watch?v=mCNNQxdO9H8

pakai

>WHITE POWER
What did he mean by this?

who are you quoting?

is sue your wallpaper

I know a couple of Brexiteers who're now opposed to it because of how shit it's being handled.

Of course they were brexiteers for reasons outwith "weer takin ar coun'ry back"

>2k17
>no trap gf
Embarrassing

Trainwreck 1979!!!!

*teleports behind you*
*whispers in your ear*
*i voted leave, kid*

here's an expert opinion: fuck off

>beans
>plain white rice
>state of that egg

naaaaah that don't run senpai

What should I watch while I eat my dinner lads?

someone spends all their life studying economics and markets etc, well obviously they know less about it than greg down the pub.

What's that on the top left, above the meat, lad? And what's the black stuff under those 2 beautiful eggs?

WOAH EPIC BRO!!!

The virgin is on Sup Forums, writing long posts about his ''ideal girlfriend'', with autistic criteria such as green eyes, 1/32 French Jewish, conservative, pure untouched virgin, and other fantastical ramblings.

Chad regularly makes love to beautiful women indiscriminately, has never thought about particular features, personality quirks or ethnicity, nor does he care.

lol

don't normally like hatposting but this is pretty good

love vsauce memes haha

unironically me

I didn't give you the (you) first, so now you deny me my (you)? That's how I know Im getting under your skin

cheep cheep cheep cheep

can you hear me buzzing around under your skin?

where is the fucking beef

the turbo virgin writes long posts about virgins and chads? and what about the super turbo virgin writing long posts about turbo virgins etc ad infinitum

gay scat

Hahahaha LADS

Girlfriend just messaged me saying she had difficulty cycling today because her fanny hurt

Always good knowing I've done a good job

no a default wallpaper from ios9 or something

youtube.com/watch?v=kfzNh3A1JDo

They know what is best for the markets and the economy. But something like Brexit was never about the economy, despite the gaslighting from remainers and the attempts to shift the purpose of brexit.

Leaving the EU was always about regaining sovereignty from EU jurisdiction. Everything else is secondary

haha poo

chinese food nigger

Thought the whole blue passports thing was just a meme until I saw the video of T May announcing it

How the fuck did they think that that was a good idea? It's cringey as fuck

Devon

I'M

YOUR

TURBO

VIRGIN

TELL

ME

THERE'S

NO

OTHER

actually i've never given you a you as you can see if you look through the last thread

thought I was pulling on a piece of gauze stuck in my teeth but I think it was actually a stitch that hasn't dissolved yet. bleeding like mad
FUCK

JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

just dropping in to say I never watch any of the youtube links you people post and never will

i'm a massive fucking virgin you can tell from a glance

Honhonhon mates

GF texted me today she was paralyzed because of acute fanny pain

always good knowing i've done a tremendous job

didn't get any today
usually get chicken curry or beef and black bean but not both

>
GOOD LAD
leave that cunt crippled

well in that case then brexiteers are unironically stupid as we already have sovreignty as was even admitted in the offical depart of exiting the european union white paper

>regaining sovereignty from EU jurisdiction

The only reason the UK automatically adopts European Laws atm is because of a Westminster-passed law. Half the countries in the EU don't adopt half the laws.

Chad would never fuck an ugly girl unless she had an absolute combination of 10/10 tits and arse

Extra nutrition innit last
Top left is broccoli and cauliflower in cheese, black stuff is mushrooms, garlic and red onions. Also I'm missing your jokes to be quite and perfectly honest I'm not going to lie la

whats the name of the lass from wolf alice

Can just imagine you curling this gay little post out in your mincing fairy voice

would