How bad miscegenation in your country?

1 post by this id, fuck off shill

It removes the working class girls from the gene pool. Its a good thing really.

Is white male/Arab female considered this?

She's not religious

>US California
Totally out of control. I see it everyday. Almost all of my coworkers are in a mixed relationship

a new buzzword im gonna hear for month all the time, nice

>working class girls

This. Why is Sup Forums so upset about bimbos without college degrees race mixing? Nothing of value will be lost.

whats miscegnation

I've seen one mixed baby in my whole life. No father in sight.

>miscegenation
wtf is that?

yes, in white society nobody is working class

fucking retards, you need to be at least 18 to post on this board

I thought Russian girls hated Kavkazi?
How can she wear that shirt in public?

Very bad, starting to reek like genocide everywhere you look.

Pic related.

Yes, you got it!

fuck off churka cunt

>not judging the content of the thread

Miscegenation exposure is a valid subject, Id pay him myself to make these threads and squeeze out the nigger cock reddit garbage.

>(((AP)))
>Ben (((Lichter)))

It's bad.

No Bulgaria. In your country everyone is working class because of a lack of opportunity but in Ireland we have a safe society, free college, work is available, we can speak English and can emigrate to any country on this planet for work if we cant find anything good here. If you are white and working minimum wage then there is something seriously wrong with you as a person. Let these people breed with whoever they want.

Are you aware that these "bimbos" and their descendants can vote? What do you think it's going to happen with you when you become a minority in your own country?

Basically non existent.

...I don't think you're a particularly smart person

I am being very snobby and classist. I am not being stupid though.

Can't wait to get hapa kids and play a part.

Of course, in Ireland people are poor because they want, Dublin is a boring place and Irish have fun living in poverty.