Sister buys you House of Card book as gift

>sister buys you House of Card book as gift
>pretty neat I tell you that
>decide to watch the TV show
>It's really good but...
>more and more """"""strong"""""" woman as CEO's etc, only positive characters
>more and more niggers as super smart students, CEO's etc, only positive characters
>more and more nigger sheboons as super smart students, CEO's etc, only positive characters
>tfw Sup Forums ruined entertainment for you
it's like blacks in this show are like Jews- they're only 13 % of population but they're fucking everywhere where there's power

bump, somebody must had simmiliar experience

I don't watch any TV past the 90s because of that. I like old shows where people were an individual character and not some collective archetype. I wouldn't think twice if there was a black sheriff saving the day because it wasn't about him being fucking black, he was just on duty and you see what he has to do as a person to try to do it right.

Some are okay, Vikings isn' too bad. They tried to shove in a bit of diversity in season 4 but it didn't last long. There's a couple too many stronk womyn as well, but apart from that it's fine, no token blacks etc.

Watch game shows

Especially The Price Is Right

Black people get called down and win so much it's like they are over 50% of the population.

Rarely hispanic and even super rare for asians to get called.

That's because they're the primary Television audience nowadays.

You know the woman that plays Kevin Spacey's wife in the series went on some feminist rant how she should get way more money than everybody else

I have a problem like this too, although Breaking Bad didn't had that shit from I what remember.
Nowadays if they want to have a evil character it's always A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>Black people get called down and win so much it's like they are over 50% of the population.
this is what I'm talking about. 13 % of population mostly ghetto scum, but in TV they're presented like they're the most winning group in the US.
Seriously, before I knew the statistics on blacks in the USA because of the TV I thought they're like 40 % of population.

I keked hard because I'm watching the show now and there's this scene with sheboon saying exactly
>Tyler wuz a good boi
>he dindu nuffin
>everybody loved him
>a nigga priest in the background
fuck you Sup Forums I can't watch anything the same way as before I knew you

>I wouldn't think twice if there was a black sheriff saving the day because it wasn't about him being fucking black, he was just on duty and you see what he has to do as a person to try to do it right.

I used to think it was me that had changed, but watching old shows/movies confirms this. I don't get that "ugh the shilling" feeling with older media like I do with contemporary stuff.

>I used to think it was me that had changed, but watching old shows/movies confirms this. I don't get that "ugh the shilling" feeling with older media like I do with contemporary stuff.
that's it

The US version seemed too much like a fucked up power fantasy to me, too much fucking going on too. Also Frank Underwood is a cuck

I stopped watching when they started to shit on Putin.

It's pretty clear it's a bleeding heart faggot show, even if Spacey plays a crooked Democrat. There's an episode way later when the one dude with the British wife running as a Republican, and someone asks her a question, and she says "oh no, we over in England find your American gun culture abhorrent" or some faggot shit like that. I watch it because it's a well made show, but yeah it's some nonsense a lot of the time.

it is a bleeding heart faggot show

>miscegenation
>cuck fantasies
>stronk womyn
>america works
>le ebil rossiya
>death before disfaggotry

theres a lot more but for my sanity i must leave it here

I just started watching 7th episode so I continue but the book was more... realistic? I don't know how to say it but it's like in the book Urquhart played 3D chess while Underwood plays checkers and mostly relies on luck

>This show is unrealistic because there are a bunch of black people in Washington D.C!

Protip: The capital of the U.S.A is fucking filled with black people. There are TWO intelligent black guys in the entire show. Francis spends several seasons fucking over every woman who considers themselves smart and aggressive. How about you just watch the show?

>There are TWO intelligent black guys in the entire show
just about to call on bullshit but then
>a fucking leaf
well almost got me there

freddy is a top tier nigger though

Because I don't watch shit

Or you can just enjoy it for the well made show it is. Personally I think it's a brilliant show, the rise to power and then they're fight to remain in power is incredible. Keep watching. Season 2 drags on but it picks up later in S3. Spacey plays Underwood amazingly and he is such a sly, hateful but smart character in the show, and he fucks over everyone who gets in his way. Season 2 episode one is a really fucking massive bombshell of an episode

Freddy is pretty based except when he flips out with Frank after Frank got him the job he wanted and all that