GERMAN UPRISING!

BIG DEMONSTRATION OF GERMAN NATIONALISTS TODAY! MUCH BIGGER THAN THE ONE YESTERDAY!

LIVESTREAM:
deutsch.rt.com/live/39734-live-am-sonntag-zehntausende-zu/

2 hours from now its starting!
There will be up to 20.000 Demonstrators
and several leftist and rightiest counter-protests. Police will be there with 2.300 people and some Wasserwerfers.

Pic related, some of the Germans on another demonstration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxZirUXa118
rt.com/news/318631-lubeck-refugees-schoolchildren-servants/
youtube.com/watch?v=__vgPZ4YxBk
youtube.com/watch?v=8lasEIQyuW8
rt.com/news/353485-germany-rape-refugee-cemetery/
wnd.com/2016/05/woman-welcomes-muslim-refugee-into-home-gets-raped/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/2000-refugees-involved-in-mass-rape-of-1200-german-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rightiest counter-protests?

>rt

ffs

You confused me for a minute, i forgot German nationalists are Turkeys.

Get a better livestream without Lügenpresse.

Also, police stocked up to 2.700 men now.

>germans
Triggered me so hard ;_;

The march is being organised by the ‘Union of European-Turkish Democrats,’ considered to be an extension of Erdogan’s AKP in Germany, and takes place only a few weeks after the July 15 failed coup attempt in Turkey.

Germans?

>cuck

>Germany
>ever uncucking itself

HAHAHA oh Hans

wew
Pretty good.

It's nothing. Each side is misguided, and terminally afflicted by apathy. As long as they're #protesting, they're satisfied.

Some Turkish sites claimed there will be roaches from all over europe coming to that march. They officially stated that 30:000 gonn come, but they expect 50.000. Expect that shit to go violent since Turkish Nationalists (Gray Wolves) hate the Antifa.

nothing will happen.

Police is well prepared.
Kurds said they will not protest them.
Too much media, it will be an demonstration of power nothing more. Turks love their eternal victimhood too much.

Haven't you learned anything from KEK about the year 2016? Everytime we expect something to happen nothing will happen.

ARE YOU FUCKING COMFY YET!

Antifas are anti-white/european. They are pro-turks.

>German nationalists
>pic

topkek Germony.

>Haven't you learned anything from KEK about
>the year 2016? Everytime we expect something
>to happen nothing will happen.

This.

THis is a map of the happenings in cologne. On the top theres the erdogan demonstration, on the left side the "alt-right" Pro-NRW Movement will protest, the other on the right side are leftist group events.

I'll take the train over there in one hot and disrupt it. Fuck you nazis trying to stop the inevitable. Globalism will happen, with or without you.

>i know much about the antifa and the inner splits the german leftists have.

Just shut up if you dont know what you are talking about.

I get the Erdogan protest (germany is turkish colony) but why are rightists and liberals protesting?

Y E S
E
S

>Turks attack antifa
>antifa and Turks trash city and set fires
>right wing gets media blame
Calling it.

Against erdogan obviously.

RT is perfectly good. Better than Lügenpresse.

>implying you will do anything other than whine online

Kom då svennehora

> angry turkshit detected

Pls back to roachland, mehmet.

Turks will BTFO both the German leftists and rightist faggots.

German left are limpwrist students of Sub-Saharan ceramic studies unable to fight a dust speck, and German right is desperate to be perceived as "democratic" while at same time being crypto-fascist. You can't sit on two chairs at a same time.

Turks on other hand give no fucks about the cucks and will destroy everyone.

Support to the prevalent Muslim element. Germans and Europeans deserve nothing less than complete Sharia control over this shithole of a continent. We are cucks unwilling to fight because we're scared of prisons and ruined reputation and we deserve to lose everything.

Allah Akbar.

Kinda hard for the media to twist it that way, since they gonna report that there are just a few right wing protestors (CUZ ITS JUST A FEW PEOPLE WITH THEIR MINDS STUCK IN THE PAST AMIRITE?) There will definetly be some clashes.

why? the only thing worth protesting about is the fact turks are protesting something non-german in your country but i don't think thats what leftists are protesting for. protests are stupid anyway.

Lol ni blattar är så jävla patetiska

>import people from warzone
>import warzone conflict

like pottery

So let me get this straight.

T*rks love King Roach - they are holding a celebration in his honour.
Right wing want roaches to fuck off.
Antifa hate the right wing, but also hate Erdogan? Or do lefties love Erdogan somehow?

im confus pls explen

Turkish-German Imperial Caliphate when?

SHARIAH LAW FOR DEUTSCHLAND!

whats the point of demonstrating for this prick they should demonstrate against him

topkek

reminder that germany, austria and turkey are allies and the people protesting against turkey are anglo spies or jews trying to undermine the power of the central powers.

How about you actually lay out logic arguments instead of boosting your dipshit opinion with bad projections of yourself.

Also:
> french calling me mehmet

>Antifa hate the right wing, but also hate Erdogan? Or do lefties love Erdogan somehow?

I don't think they like Erdogan, but the right wing is their number one priority because they are 'racists' and 'nazi's'. They will leave grey wolves Turks alone.

Fuck off ahmed. Europeans can't fight back because if we do, the entire system is designed to destroy us. Mudshits can do whatever they want, from murder to raping little girls en masse, nothing happen to them. The police/justice is 100% pro-muslim and 100% anti-white.

>literally russian propaganda
>perfectly good
>just cuck my shit up

Go forth, Németország. Show them what you are made of.

I've just realized that allah written in arabian looks like fucking snake next to stick. (Moses sticksnake "magic"). Moses was the one who had started plagues...

>Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

wait, they put on contra demonstration on the same side?

Usual stuff then.
It'd be funny to see whose side they take if some kurds showed up and caused a riot.

It looks like cock and balls m8.

Kremel propganda in deinen rachen geschissen.

Natürlich du möchtegern deutscher.

Nope, are not, else they would shill pro-Trump, which they don't.

antifa loves k*rdroaches, they want to fill up their country with those dirty subhumans
k*rds are just as bad as t*rks, if not worse

why is nobody shooting those nazis?

You think our media isn't western propaganda?

Good goy.

>t. Ahmed Al Muhmaddi

Grey wolves is the biggest far right organization in germany.

drink bleach immediately

Fatih Sultan Recep Erdoganoğlu, Sultan of the Erdoganman Empire(Erdoganmanli), Full title: 'Ala Hazrat-i-Aqdas-i-Hümayun
Padishah
Hünkar-i Khanedan-i Âl-i Erdogan
Sultan us-Selatin
Khakan
Amir ül-Mü'minin ve Khalifeh ül-Rasul Rabb al-A’alimin
Khâdim ül-Haramayn ush-Sharifayn
Qayser-i Rûm
Padişah-i thalath şehireha-i Qostantiniyye, Edirne ve Hüdavendigâr, ül şehireyn-i Dimaşq ve Qahira, tamam Azerbayjan, Mağrib, Barqah, Kayravan, Haleb, ül-‘Iraq-i ‘Arab vel ‘Ajam, Basra, ül-dulan-i Lahsa, Rakka, Musul, Partiyye, Diyârbekir, Kilikiyye, ül vilâyatun-i Erzurum, Sivas, Adana, Karaman, Van, Barbariyye, Habeş, Tunus, Trablus-i Garb, Şam, Kıbrıs, Rodos, Girit, ül vilâyet-i Mora, ül Bahr-i Sefid vel Bahr-i Siyah ve i-swahil, Anadolu, Rumeli, Bagdâd, Kurdistân, Yunanistan, Türkistan, Tatariyye, Çerkesyye, ül mintaqateyn-i Kabarda, Gürjistan, ül-Deşt-i Qipçaq, tamam ül-mamlikat-i Tatar, Kefe ve tamam ül-etraf, Bosna, ül şehir ve hisar-i Belgrat, ül vilâyet-i Sırbistan bil tamam ül-hisareha ve şehireha, tamam Arnaut, tamam Eflâk ve Boğdan, ve tamam ül-mustamlak vel-hududeha, ve muteaddit mamalekat ve şehireha

>t. Salam "Cum in my mouth" I'like'cum.

any germans got predictions for today?

He'll be gone in four years, I can't say the same for your demographic problems.

>Versteht nicht unsere Medienwelt ist entweder Washingtonpropaganda, Brüsselpropaganda oder Kremelpropaganda

Wenn man das versteht kann man RT getrost konsumieren. Klar ist es Propaganda, aber man muss halt zwischen den Zeilen lesen können.

Und man muss RT lassen, die machen die besten Livestreams uezs.

>20.000 Demonstrators
you are adorable

You can take off your tinfoil hat now, Janusz

FUCK THEM ALL GOD WHY ARE THEY EVEN HERE WHEN THEY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THEIR PUTRID ASSHOLE OF A COUNTRY?
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who is the far right hooligan group we are supposed to be rooting for?

Let's see

UK: 4,5% muslim population

Germany: 1,4% muslim population

Get fucked, you stupid nigger-cum-slurper.

Clashes at least, maybe a few fires aswell.

honestly you could just drop a bomb on these people and we would instantly raise the nations IQ by about 25 points and lower the crime rate by 10%

>(((FSA)))
GET THE FUCKING TERRORIST FLAG OUT OF THERE REEEE

mashallah

Get this fag with his propaganda out of /pol, please.

>He'll be gone in four years, I can't say the same for your demographic problems.

Nice one, I wonder if the next one will be some poo in loo though.

Whe do you have elections of something of that sort to vote for the right?

You have 3 Million Turks and probably 10 million Muslims and you also have incoming 10 million more "refugees".

Just accept the flag of Shariah, Fatih Sultan Recep is most merciful.

Nice VPN.

Putin > Merkel > Obongo > May.

Globalist scum raped and humiliated.

>Germany: 1,4% muslim population

That's before the year 2000, now it's the current year with 6 + millions refugeees that will never leave germany.

>1,4%
Do you honestly still believe this?

BBC and CNN are blatant propaganda other MSM slightly less so.

Fucking grow up noob.

well heres hoping for a mega happening , also someone should record it so merkek cant remove all the evidence

>Germany: 1,4% muslim population
(1946 census records)

>western media is propaganda
>so I'll believe russian propaganda instead
How about don't blindly follow propaganda full stop

They are non-citizens and cant vote though.
Germany can vote new Hitler to remove them.

Why? Because turks have always invaded other's people territory and taken their wealth, women and honor. Only cucks allow turks to invde their country. White people are cucks.

That's what you're doing, not me.

You completely ignore a news source because it doesn't match the one you've already been brainwashed by, rather than look at both and judge for yourself.

>Pic related, some of the Germans on another demonstration.
What's the context? I see a lot of muslims, also that FSA flag, just... why?

WELL I CANT HAVE NO STREAM THEN U DUMBFUCK.

All of them have dual-citizenship. Getting free gibs in Germany while 100% turkish nationalists and patriots. Deception 101.

>6 + millions refugeees that will never leave germany.
Make them.

I'm against Putin and his propaganda simply because our state is filled with dirtskins. And I'm not sure if you're not one of paid bots or really stupid Hans.

*Turkmany

also
>FSA-flag

fsa is moderate, that flag is not isis its just islam flag

We are still waiting for Austria to send us a new Fuhrer, but unlike us prussians, they have no Pünktlichkeit.

Let´s hope for Erdogan-lovers and lefties killing each other

But Germans are megacucks who openly vote for their own demise.

This is Germany right now : rt.com/news/318631-lubeck-refugees-schoolchildren-servants/
youtube.com/watch?v=__vgPZ4YxBk
youtube.com/watch?v=8lasEIQyuW8
rt.com/news/353485-germany-rape-refugee-cemetery/
wnd.com/2016/05/woman-welcomes-muslim-refugee-into-home-gets-raped/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/2000-refugees-involved-in-mass-rape-of-1200-german-girls/

Pic related. German "Rivers"

>"What do you mean "Ausländer"? I'm german :) We're all german :)"
>"Oh no something happened in Turkey, I'm a #TurkeyMissle now!!"
>"No, you don't get it. We NEED those millions of turkish refugees!"