Injustice Year Five #25 STORYTIME

Well since everyone is busy speculating about the sequel. I will be storytiming today's issue

Other urls found in this thread:

www69.zippyshare.com/v/XbCMLh5Y/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DICKS

DICKS

thanks man

and people say Injustice's art is bad

Dead

When Mike S. Miller or Tom Derenick are at it is bad, when Redondo or Xermanico are at him is good

Wait, is Alfred dead?

Why is Damien allowed outside?

Yeah, killed by Zsasz

Maybe I should have kept up with Year Five after all but goddamn it was so boring, especially after Year Four's slog.

I'm guessing Bruce doesn't know Daiman killed Dick yet? Or does this follow some other story outside of the games?

he does but Dick asked him to go easy on him

Bruce is well aware that Damian killed dick

DO IT

He knows, he has since forgiven him. This all a prequel to Injustice 1

With another game.

This comic is going to go on forever.
And probably outsell everyones favorite comic.

You'll never reach the hights of the butlering Bruce, just stop

Injustice Batman had a hard, hard life.

I'm suddenly getting Green Lantern flashbacks.

I thought it was free.

This is my favorite comic

Dun
Dun
DUUUUUUUN

The End

I love the comic but sometimes i seriously fucking hate it. With all the shit that superman does how in the world can any of them justify it. If Bruce told everyone Superman had Alfred killed because based Pennyworth wasn't scared of him how could any of them be okay with that? Its just god damn ridiculous that this shit is still going on

Nah. Booch confirmed that it ends at issue #40 digital with an Annual planned

Nah, it's a digital weekly title that cost $0.99

I think it's one of those situations where everyone has gone too far to just stop now

You know, the cliffhangers to these comics would be 100000% more effective if we didnt know the fucking ending to it from the game.

They wouldnt believe him
>Wow fuck off Bruce, are you seriously trying to use the death of Alfred to turn us against Clark? You're fucking insane, how low can you go?

>accuse me of murder

isn't this far enough into the story where supes has personally murdered a number of people?

fear, fear and idealism, and people like Wonderwoman simply don't give a shit if he kills, even good people.

people like Flash just delude themselves because they are so down the rabbit hole in cahoots with Clark at this point they could never morally disconnect what they have done with what he has done.

and people like Billy, like I said, are just Idealistic to a fault (and in the game, he realizes at the last minute how crazy Clark is and clark kills him, a 15 year old kid, Flash just keeps following orders after watching it happen.

That's a bit weird considering Batman is a total ass to Damian in the first game. Saying something like "You're dead to me." "You stopped being my son when you killed Dick Grayson. He was my son."

>Superman had Alfred killed

wait seriously?

>Batman actually snaps Supes' neck in the next issue
How would it be resolved?

It wasn't murder, it was diplomacy.

Clark sits in an Emperor chair and has literal fucking Storm Troopers.

it isn't really that hard to point how crazy shit has gotten, Plastic Man did it in 30 seconds.

yeah. I feel like Clark resets everyday

Yep

Batman relented but Damian doubled down, so then Batman did the same.

And then they dismissed him

Wait what happened after Superman went crazy and killed the Joker protesters?

like i was saying in it's crazy that this shit is still going on. I feel like it should've ended forever ago

so how do the Kents feel about all of this? during the start they had alot of furrowed brows, but now that Clark is openly the Dictator of Earth...

that rat

it wasn't brought up again, by pretty much anyone other than harley and batwomen who went back to see all the burning corpses

It will soft relaunch as Injustice 2, or some weird new title.

IIRC in one of the solicits for the upcomings prints issues, Batman & co infiltrates --I guess-- Hall of "Justice" or some other place to steal the footage of Superman killing the protesters. I could be wrong but I remember that

well you did let zsasz go...

>Injustice 2 Year 1 Issue 1

Oh he knows

They're afraid of him

It will be a different story with a new plot

You know, it wasn't until Irredeemable was storytimed a few days ago that I realised how derivative this is. I mean neither story isn't especially original "Superman gone evil" has been a little done to death, but just in the way both comics execute plot twists and narrative progression is really similar.

You've got the heat vision incineration overuse (which I love). The clear downward spiral of moral responsibility, admittance of guilt/willingness to care about humanity.
Superman/Plutonian being trapped in a dream world for a while.
A whole subplot about a kryptonite/candle bullet.
The initial city destruction catalyst being a direct result of Supes/Plutes actions.
I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Really the big difference, aside from "what would happen if x fought y" shenanigans and knowing the ending as we go in Injustice is how the Plutonian dealt with the badass normal of the group.

Plutonian immediately killed Hornet because he knew the fucker would have contingencies if he went rogue (which he did and they still worked) and was probably his greatest threat, whereas Supes tried to turn him, giving Bruce time to create magic pills and a powerful organised insurrection.

Just food for thought, both are fun series, they do edgy right. Pulpy as fuck and full of "oh shit" moments.

yep, the Hornet really was his biggest fucking threat and even his immediate action against him was too slow.

what a badass, guy was cooler than Batman because he didn't have decades of stupid baggage, he'll always just bet he guy who figured it all out and planed out his downfall.

You still asking this?

That moment was where I knew Clark was irredeemable. It was also the thing that turned me onto Shazam. He was adorable and very awesome. Just straightforward, undeconstructed goodness. No pragmatism, just doing what is right because it is right. It's depressing that it takes a child to see that, but he's great anyway.

>the weak should fear the strong

he would just get resurrected by something retarded in an issues time

>being man-handled this hard

I do enjoy how this comic likes to periodically remind me that Batman is wrong whenever Clark gets particularly awful.

Injustice - Gods Among Us - Year Five 024 (2016) (webrip-DCP)
www69.zippyshare.com/v/XbCMLh5Y/file.html

Rat-chan is cheering on the fight from the sidelines.

Please Bruce you can't be this retarded, everyone knows you would never do it, or you'd have done it to the Joker a hundred different times.

Just disintegrate both of them right now and you win, Superman. Literally no reason not do that from a mile up in the sky.

Wild Ted outta nowhere.

Superman KNOWS Batman has the pills, why would he EVER let his guard down other than to allow Booch to masturbate over a panel of Batman punching Superman like he's Miller himself?

>not taking out batman on one shot
no one to blame but yourself damina, you gave him preptime

>normie batfags will use this panel to show how bats can beat supes

>implying you will do it
bruce you are a pussy, everyone know you cant even kill the joker

t. butthurt Superfag

RAPE HIM BRUCE

RAPE THE SUPERMAN

I don't understand this series at all. I thought the whole point of the Injustice Story was to show what the world would be like, if Superman would to turn evil. But for 5 years now we've seen this fucking guy get his ass kicked at every turn. Superman has been beaten up regularly by the likes of Batman, Wonder Woman, even fucking Alfred.

The reason why Superman going rogue has always been a compelling "What If?" storyline, is because the dude is so fucking powerful, he'd be nearly unstoppable. Yet according to the writers of Injustice, Superman rose to power through many instance of plot contrivance and luck.This story fucking blows, and was a waste of potential.

You forget. There was a great retard ray burst that struck the universe, and that's why Injustice can even happen.

For instance, Superman "forgets" to pay attention to Lois, which lets Joker kill Jimmy Olsen, kidnap, torture, and surgically implant stuff into Lois, and then sew her all back up. THEN Superman "forgets" to pay attention to anything as he fights Lois, so he doesn't notice her smell (particularly of their own sex making just hours before), the double heart beat, the fact that when the person he thinks she is hits him, it doesn't hurt, etc.

Injustice is all the fault of Superman, because he didn't really want to be a daddy. So he lets Lois get kidnapped, tortured, and then personally MURDERS her, and gets to blame it all on Joker.

All other stupidity comes from Supes either being the biggest dumb ass on earth (he actually forgets, for the first time in his life, to not pay attention to Lois), or it is intentional (whether conscious or subconscious).

Everything else is just people being extra stupid, extra mad, or extra wishy-washy. Or, and Diana being an extra mean cunt cause she is desperate for that super dick.

Yep. To piss off Batman, and to get revenge for Alfred giving him the biggest ass kicking in the entire comic series to that date in the comics.

Except Clark is gay for Bruce. That's why he lets Bruce pull all that shit on him throughout the comic.

In comic, Clark keep demonstrates that he thinks Bruce is his bestest friend forever, and all this is just a little spat between bested buddies forever. Seriously, that's why he never lets any one actually kill Bruce. Just the people closest to Bruce (ie, Alfred).

The problem with the story line is that it is all prequel to a FIGHTING game where people fight superman on equal or near equal terms. That means, storywise, people have to be able to equal Superman, if only for a small window of time, due to super-science or super-magic.

But that works for the comic, because that lets them create moments like, THE BUTLERING!

Not even a Superfag, but Superman status of being super powerful is kind of worthless when that's used only to get other characters over by beating on him.

>he'd be nearly unstoppable

Completely wrong, there are many other heroes that could fuck him up.
Both Batman and Superman have incredible plot armor in this story because they have to reach the start of the game alive

The issue I have is that the Netherrealm version of Injustice Superman was a complete fucking nightmare to deal with. We didn't know what happened in those 5 years, but it was implied that Superman rose to power by fucking up anyone who opposed him, and those that joined him either supported his cause, or were too afraid to fight him. This was a guy who lobotomized Billy, choked out Wonder Woman with one hand, and made Doomsday his pet.

Then we get the comic series, and he just seems like a total bitch. I wouldn't expect Superman to literally demolish everyone in his path like they were bugs. But I've lost count at this point at how many times the guy has been beaten up and humbled. How the fuck did he take over the world? In hindsight it kinda ruins the storyline of the Injustice game.

>Completely wrong, there are many other heroes that could fuck him up.

More than half of the heroes who could put up a fight against Superman, wouldn't stand a chance, if Superman decided to not fuck around and try and kill them as quickly as possible. Theoretically he could use their sense to find out where they're resting, and kill them in their sleep.

Well Supes isn't going to be able to beat Batman if they're on the same level of strength

especially not this one considering they showed that he never really cared about training since he had his powers

Fuckers deserved it for glorifying the Joker and anarchy.

It's one thing to rebel against super tyranny. It's another to cheer for a madman that killed millions for a laugh.

Doesn't the pill only give strength and durability? Wouldn't Superman's speed be too much?