Australia export map

What can we do to diversify, this looks gross to me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/01/22/nearly-50000-in-bull-semen-stolen-from-turlock-truck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make more Utes and send it here please.

Why do you need utes? Surely you can fit enough wine cheese and garlic in the back of a Citron

Revive our dead automobile manufacturing sector, increase tariffs on things we can manufacture or grow ourselves to limit reliance on cheap foreign goods and boost local business and agriculture, engage in a widespread propaganda campaign through non government channels and business groups to lead society away from capitalistic desire for cheap goods no matter the economic cost, as well as to break the trade unions which keep prices artificially high by demanding wages which are out of sync with the job being done.

Our whole economy is based around exporting raw materials which are finite. With a strong agricultural base, and reliable manufacturing sector we can slowly move ourselves away from reliance on mining and position ourselves as an alternative to China and Japan in the South East Asian market.

a literal banana republic

Sounds pretty racist to me. Sweatshop workers need jobs too.

>in the back of a Citron

What do you mean by this user?

>Revive our dead automobile manufacturing sector
do this desu but fuck cars, produce military vehicles

and then we can ramp up small arms manufacture after howard's cuck laws are tossed out and children are again taught to handle firearms before they're old enough to shave

then we'll get building ships somewhere other than SA and maybe ramp up production of aircraft parts

militarised australia when, cunts?

CITROËN. My mistake

Do they only teach you how to wield a pickaxe in school?

Reverse Japanese empire when?

>wine of fresh grapes

as opposed to wine of rotten grapes?

But our military of 50,000 isn't enough to justify this.

Therefore we should introduce mandatory national service to boost our military and reserve numbers, justifying our new arms market to the international community while also creating respectful, nationalist citizens. If someone wants to immigrate make them do a few years in our military to build national pride and loyalty before allowing them to access government services or vote.

Where's the shitposting box on this treemap?

You're already producing military vehicles.

No! Fuck no! We also learn to use a shovel and a woodcutters axe. What kind of backwards hole do you think Australia is? My grandad didn't fight in the Emu War just so I could only get taught to use the pickaxe!

Invest more into education, particularly incentivising tech-based skills
Subsidies for tech companies, cheap premises rented by the government on the grounds they'll hire locals
RESTRICTING the amount of foreign entertainment and electronics that can enter to promote local industry and create a gap local businesses can fill. In time, the tarriffs can be lifted and the local tech companies will have more competition, forcing them to improve.

ANZSA. Get our own GPS. Stimulate people into studying astrohphysics and shit. And seriously push it. I'm talking "Put Bruce on Mars by 2030" as a serious goal.

Build some nuclear power stations. Australia has a huge amount of uranium, and a huge amount of space nobody cares about.

Seize the means of internet service provision. Telstra are greedy cunts. Australia is far too large for anyone to possibly compete. The government can run ISPs with a goal to merely break even and to actively improve infrastructure. Meanwhile, guess what? More jobs! You think those fucks at Telstra are laying fiber optics? Fuck no! No reason to do so, not going to bring any more money in. With things like infrastructure, free market concepts break down. You CANNOT come in and provide a better service. They have a concrete monopoly, and it takes a fuckload of cash to build infrastructure. So fuck 'em, if corporations cannot be trusted to hold the public's best interest as their goal, then get that shit public sector.

Pretty much, Aussie school is fucking useless

Nothing; Australia is in the middle of fucking nowhere. It can't be a competitive exporter without massively devaluing the AUD, and it can't devalue the AUD because Australia needs to maintain imports (and purchasing power) to satisfy a post-industrial economy & standard of living.

Nigger, get on our diversity level, almost 100% black.

>But our military of 50,000 isn't enough to justify this.

Australia is the only Western country that is a net importer of weapons

pic

This is third world country tier ngl senpai.

At least your mines are stable and efficient.

>Invest more into education, particularly incentivising tech-based skills

Unfortunately you can't do that when you have almost no domestic industry at all... It's a vicious circle.

If Australia wants to improve its homegrown high-tech sector development, it'll need to act pretty harshly. Like, PRC harshly.

Pretty much there already though

>7.5% unclassified transactions
hmm

Look at what you import. That's where you're getting drained

Uranium.
Fuck the Greens.
Nuclear industry
Nuclear Power Reactors
12 Nuclear Submarines
Warheads for submarine missiles
>economy fixed
>greenhouse globalcocksucking emmissions fixed
>defence budget simple
>fuck China, Fuck the Indons, Fuck the Boats
Fuckin sweet mate

We wuz diverse n shiet

nasams and penguin missiles ect.

Speaking of high-tech sector, I spent one year in Australia and I was very surprise to see that you still have data plan for internet, and it's quite slow and expensive even in Sydney. In France I pay 40 AUD for pic related and HD TV. Is there an explanation?

Unfortunately you don't have competences for a mature civil nuclear industry.

>that upload speed
Fucking gross

massive land mass, small population.
Ill take slow internet over living in France any day

Since I'm not a famous youtuber I don't care. I think I could have 50 Mb for 10 euros more.

If the world goes nuclear Australia becomes the new Saudi Arabia. I don't think the world can survive that

you aint got shit on us

Australia should be doing hi-tech manufacturing based on education and skill levels and not trying to compete with Bangladesh to do low-skill work. Tariffs aren't the answer either. Already the Australia tax is too much of a problem; tariffs just make it easier for companies to set up monopolies with extortionate pricing. Australia should be a leading developer and exporter of:
- medical technology
- advanced engineering
- space hardware (satellites, rockets, etc.)
- phone apps and advanced software applications
- genetic technology
- driverless cars
- clean-energy technology

In addition, Australia needs to develop tourism more (better transport links help this, as does better national park infrastructure) and put more support behind higher education. For twenty years now Australian politicians have found it politically expedient to target the elites in universities rather than supporting them. The result is that Australia has slipped back in educational quality when this should be one of its leading attributes.

Insisting on good Internet in the big cities is crucial to all the above.

Agreed

I'll have you know that we no longer allow kangaroos to operate most of our machinery while drunk. But hey, at least we won't built a nuclear power plant near a fault line like Japan. Why did they not realise that an earthquake or tsunami was going to fuck their nuclear power up at some point?

wtf is "bull cum petroleum" and why is Sweden so into this?

We're literal mountain jews.

I just moved here from the UK. 40mb/s, unlimited fiber optic broadband for £15 a month. A good dozen ISPs operating where I lived. Off the top of my head, Sky, Virgin Media, BT, TalkTalk, PlusNet.

Here? $80 for just-peaking-at 10mb/s, 400GB/mo. Could be worse though. Could be Hughesnet.

kek

> bull cum petroleum

why do swedes even post on this sight?

Have you ever seen a real life troll?

Of course we have. We have have TST, Troll Security Service.

youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw

yes, yesterday in fact.

That's actually a thing

Gib first world economy nao.

When I drove to Sweden yesterday there was some troll monument next to the E10 near the border north of Narvik.

>pic from the border yesterday.

Unfortunately your "intelligence" agents went on a fucken tour of New Zealand after blowing up a boat in Auckland and got themselves caught. I wouldn't be trying to talk about "mature" or "civil" military or defence programs if I were you France.

>The feel when i left Australia for Germany because of that map in 2015 pre-invasion

(((Unclassified transactions)))

That's probably why your next submarines will be french ;) Please go to bed user.

>Exports are almsot entirely high-tech, refined manufactured goods and services.

Holy fuck I'm jelly. Germany will rule the world. I'm marrying my EU passport holding GF and going to move there now.

Best documentary I've ever seen!

Thanks for the subs user. appreciated

>Seize the means of internet service provision. Telstra are greedy cunts. Australia is far too large for anyone to possibly compete. The government can run ISPs with a goal to merely break even and to actively improve infrastructure. Meanwhile, guess what? More jobs! You think those fucks at Telstra are laying fiber optics? Fuck no! No reason to do so, not going to bring any more money in. With things like infrastructure, free market concepts break down. You CANNOT come in and provide a better service. They have a concrete monopoly, and it takes a fuckload of cash to build infrastructure. So fuck 'em, if corporations cannot be trusted to hold the public's best interest as their goal, then get that shit public sector.
Are you trying to trigger me. This is what Rudd wanted the NBN to be. and now Turncuck says he's illsuited to be UN Secretary General? Fucking why?

I thought bull cum goes into Swedish girls.

This but build the ships in SA

Bull cum is highly lucrative

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/01/22/nearly-50000-in-bull-semen-stolen-from-turlock-truck/

SOMEONE POST RUSSIAS EXPORT MAP

NEVERMIND

>not having women and girls as main exports

Dumping exports

UK is b gud

Best Korea is very diverse

a) Mandatory military service for every citizen. 4 years. This must be undertaken by the time you turn 30 but you can do it whenever you choose. You can't vote till you do.
b) Give people trades in said military service as well as standard military things.
c) Use massive blob of skilled workers to build things that need building, like roads and massive hydro schemes.
d) ???
e) Overtake Norway in HDI

You mean the one that is like 66% oil and oil accessories.

Gabon is clearly best country

>Bahrain
>top export is polystyrene
>they put it in boxes and protect it with more polystyrene

Meant Bahamas oops

Gabon is one of the more stable and democratic countries in Africa with a government trying to protect it's natural environment and build an eco-tourism industry. May Kek bless them.

Tfw your economy exists out of 30% secret tax deals with multinationals.

Looks like it's also whiter than the US

Something something human trafficking to get women working the streets.
\Exporting legal herbs that are illegal elsewhere

What's it like living ina country without laws?

Raising tariffs on foreign goods does nothing but raise prices at home. Cost of living is directly related to quality of life. Sacrificing domestic manufacturing in return for overall increased standard of living is a good trade mate.

Fermented* grapes. Come on m8.

Port Adelaide or the Crows mate? TISM says Port Power but never the Crows. I'm a WA fag so Eagles (Freo are just too shit to support)

Goon is goon mate. I'll still drink it

OMFG

Michelle is FUCKING UGLY AS SIN

Get trump in office quick! get a first lady that actually looks like a lady for a change.

Port is psuedo-collingwood mate don't do that. Carn the crows.

Did the rapid emasculation of the left rob us of the potential for a modern day TISM equivalent?

Also one of the only reasons to be happy to be from Melbourne

I understand. Like TISM said also; maybe we shouldn't hate Collingwood.... You're only as good as you're fans. They were being sarcastic in that we should hate Collingwood so I see where you're coming from. I do favour the Crows over Port myself

I think you are right. Not sure how a modern TISM would survive with all this PC

Well they have the Euro to make there exports more competitive
>fun fact Germany not Japan or China gets their highest percent of their income from exports

Its telstra cunt, dont go with the jewish companies

this tbqh senpai