Cuckold Comics

How come there's so much NTR and cuckoldry in comics?

>Invisible Woman
>Jean Grey
>Gwen Stacy
>TWO of the Inhumans (Krystal and Medusa)

It's just what comic book writers are into

Because betrayal was aways a common theme in drama and romance, so... Oh wait, i meant THE JOOS!!!

I don't think it's intentional cucking. Just lazy drama that revolves around affairs and cheating which in reality would end in breakups but doesn't in comics because everything has to go back to the status quo.

Those comics aren't for men bro

Gwen flirted with other guys in front of Peter to make him jealous, and because she was a bit of a party girl.
Sue gave Pete a kiss to annoy Johnny.
Jean isn't nearly as much of a slut as Cyke.

And the inhumans are inhumans so who gives a fuck?

>Having a baby with norman osborne
>Extended romances with BBC Panther & Namor

Jean is already in an established relationship while psylocke is just psylocke

Because comics are the WWE of print media

Because they still let Mark Millar write comics.

Dude is the Alan Moore of cuckoldry.

Every kind of drama has since from the beginning of literature, and it is always antagonized as the worst of pains and crimes

Neets of the Internet are very insecure and are aware that they could never make a woman happy, so they are triggered by the mention of such action in media even before they have relations with one.

What makes them "cucked vigens" by women which they never meet in the first place

>Extended romances with BBC Panther
Wheb has that ever EVER happened

Literally cuckoldri is more of an Sup Forums thing.

Seriously, just another evidence of their shit taste.

To be fair, Sins Past was a full-stop, cold sweat, last minute change. They were supposed to be Gwen and Peter's kids.

Still would have been terrible and rightly forgotten.

>acknowledging Sins Past

>shows up in a line in Thunderbolts #110 where Osborne says he should have thrown songbird off a bridge

It's canon sadly

Better yet
Let's just have a woman/feminist hate thread

These always cheer me up

Entertaining?

The ravings of a madman who's having his mind fucked with while off his meds.

Because comics are soap operas with laser beams.

What the hell is NTR?

Because it's Americans writing and they're almost as bad as Swedes or the French when it comes to being obsessed with that shit.

Who is this cutie patooty?

Holy fuck I hate Sup Forums comment collages

Literal eye cancer

>Invisible Woman
Has literally never had sex with another man, hell even Reed was in love with another woman before Sue.

If your talking about her Namor shit its modern writers interpreting something that wasn't there. Seriously, Jack and Stan put that shit to bed in issue 27. Sue felt pity an a slight affection for Namor, but that was it. After he kidnapped her for the first time, that pretty much it for a long time. Then some where in the early 2000s (I think it was Claremont, writers just constantly have Sue flit and constantly indulge Namor like a fucking slut.

When did this shit blow up on the internet? I remember no one talked about it except for Sup Forums and some swinger forums

Give me some examples. I have a hard time imagining anyone out cucking Peter Milligan.

I can't even read this
Its ruined
Who made this collage? Michael j Fox?

i miss when they were readable and funny

Non-traditional rape.

Because they're cucks in real life just look at bendis and alan moore

What's non traditional about it? Examples?

1. Hop on sadpanda
2. Search NTR or netorare
3. Regret

Does anyone have a bigger version of this?

>that's what my wife said

Ultimates, Kick Ass, Wanted, Ultimate Avengers, Ultimate FF, Ultimate X-Men, Nemesis, anything he writes with a black person. Probably more.

The last few years or so. I don't know why it started, but it's easily the worst consequence of the memetic nature of internet discourse we've faced yet. It's brought out such deep seated insecurity in men, even beyond what was already clearly present.

Short of rape or kidnapping, you can't steal a person.

Cuckoldry is about a misdirected resentful feeling.

Fuck past sins was better then sins past

Something that hurts your soul. And pisses you off to the point of wanting to destroy Japan with your bare hands.

It's the new "fag."

Everyone is mad insecure always, but it takes different forms as the rhetoric changes. As women become more empowered, the worst case scenario becomes them cheating on you instead of you not liking them.

Don't forget Unfunnies. It's impossible to forget that.

Only correct answer.

>Kick Ass

It was a great comic up until that point. FUCK

>I look just like dave

The only thing on that list I'm even slightly familiar with is Kick-Ass from the movie, and I remember no cuckoldry.

Fuck, I almost had. You're a bad person.

You should know by now that Miller film adaptations refine the shit source material into something pretty good (except Wanted, but at least that was just forgettable). Excited for the Nemesis film for this very reason

It's not the new anything. Every new term that appears in popular vernacular has a unique nature in and of itself. Cuckold and faggot are two entirely different terms that elicit entirely different feelings and meanings. "Cuckold" reaching the memetic popularity it has has unearthed insecurity in a far greater degree than calling someone a faggot ever did at any point.

We've reached a point where you literally can't spend an entire day here without seeing multiple posts about cuckolding, and not just used as an all inclusive insult like fag is used.

what's this from

There's already a film series called Nemesis, and it's about terminators vs muscle girls.

See. It was the climax of the book.

Plus when Red Mist violently raped his girlfriend in the second book.

Also, weirdly, walking in on his dad fucking a black woman was also played with a similar emotional resonance... which raises more questions than it answers.

Actually, no it doesn't. I can answer.

Mark Millar feels super emasculated all the time. Probably because he's effete and Scottish. He has only experienced black people through television and film. Because of these things, he is unable to write a black person of either race who is not sexually dominating a white person.

... but he's made hundred of thousands of dollars from the comic book industry and none of us have. How fucked up is that?

Sure, but the internet wasn't as ubiquitous as it was when fag was at its height.

Hellblazer, looks like.

I don't get who actually gets offended being baselessly called a cuck, it's just such a random insult I can't see applying to me like if someone called me a cat fucker. It just feels like projecting their own insecurities on you and only seems popular because people keep spamming it.