ITT: fictional characters who would be Hillary voters

ITT: fictional characters who would be Hillary voters

Being a cuck is fucking gay!

looks more like a bernie bro to me

I want to kill every liberal in the most painful way possible.

Like he said, Hillary voter.

>r/pol/ is leaking again

but they're already doing that to themselves everyday for your own pleasure user

Don't be stupid. Bubble Bass actually got the burger he paid for.

Too easy.

hi /lgbt/

You need to go back.

You don't understand

I want to cause them true pain with my own hands for what they have done to the white race, the male gender and Western society

Make no mistake; I WILL accomplish this

hello r/thedonald

Let them kill themselves. The left always eats its own

Shut up you fucking cuck. Stop destroying freedom of speech.

How will you accomplish this? Be specific please.

It's more jews that caused it. Lefties are just jews cronies, lackies, and foot soldiers

Not an argument, reddit. You are a fucking cuck.

I got 23/25.

>he thinks reddit is some kind of right wing bastion and not the exact opposite episode

Trying to lie about lebbit being right-wing will never work and only exposes you as a newfag.

>Alt-rightist regressives crying about free speech
>Their boy Drumpf is one of the most anti-free speech, anti-first amendment politicians in recent memory

it literally doesn't stop being funny

r/thedonald is literally Sup Forums, Sup Forums is literally r/thedonald. only redditors will deny this

I will form a glorious army of red-pilled men (and ONLY men) and I will let the cucks know that their time of true suffering has come

I will be armed with special weapons that I can't speak of at the time. I work in dark and mysterious ways. the cucks, niggers and mudslimes shall someday all perish thanks to me

I'm only in favor of free speech because the Left controls the censorship right now. It's clear that people like you need their teeth bashed in with to shut them up.

Only redditors would say that.

Well, first of all, you've obviously never been to Sup Forums. Second of all, Sup Forums is statistically several times bigger, you can look it up.

Also, you're a retarded newfag and should fuck off.

>durrrrr Drumpf is free speech and a fascist hurrr durrrrrr!

*builds wall around democrat convention* *steals signs, anatagonizes bernje supporters and threatens them with forced expulsion from convention* *hires people from craigslist to silence the disgruntled*

Yeah Trump is the facist, not hitlary, even though she is a proven free speech free expression killing facist

Cuck.

Trump is fighting the liberal menace. He's the most free-speech man America has EVER seen.

>non regressive progressive means he's anti first amendment

O I am laffin

Fucking this. Is fapping to anime tiddies too much to fucking ask for? Fucking cucks.

I also want to call niggers what they are: niggers. Why do cucks have a problem with that?

You're a cuck nigger piece of cunt shit, you know that?

Why do leftie thugs have the audacity to attack Trump supporters, attack White nationalist, and then claim we're facist, which is exactly what they are? They deserve to be shot on sight

>Bans media outlets from his events if they cover his campaign in a way he disapproves of
>Encourages his supporters to shout down and rough up protesters
>Talks about "opening up the libel laws" so he could go after journalists who report things about him he doesn't like
>Subtly threatens to go after a """""""Mexican""""""" judge he doesn't like if he's elected
>Easily triggered by literally any criticism
>Treats his rallies like safe spaces

I'm sure it's all justified though ;)

I think it's best you return to reddit, little cuck.

Trump has often called for making libel laws easier to enforce

>The sheer amount of division the elite have fostered among the retarded cattle

Damn.. people more divided along racial, gender, and political lines than they have been in decades. This will be one wild election. Im hoping Kek provides much bloodshed

>Censorship is ok if it's the right doing the censoring and I will violently assault you if you disagree

Regressive rightists are too sensitive and their PC outrage is killing this nation. Sad!

Not an argument.

Getting real sick of you cucks.

Sad for you that is lmao

>Bans media outlets from his events if they cover his campaign in a way he disapproves of

Implying they shouldn't be banned if they're going to make money off of him and then talk shit. These are also media heads that were colluding with thw DNC so fuck them

>>Encourages his supporters to shout down and rough up protesters

Implying paid protesters shouldn't get their shit fucked up

>>Talks about "opening up the libel laws" so he could go after journalists who report things about him he doesn't like

Who report things that are lies and untrue* Again, MSM colluding with DNC should be a chargeable offence.

>>Subtly threatens to go after a """""""Mexican""""""" judge he doesn't like if he's elected

He never subtly threatened anything retard. The La Raza spic should no more have his position than David Duke

>Easily triggered by literally any criticism

Doesn't put up with leftist slander*

>Treats his rallies like safe spaces

Implying they aren't, just not a twisted leftist "politically correct" safe space, aka sitting in a corner with your fingers in your ears

Uh yep all justified faglord

Now justify

>attacking Trump supporters
>banning them from businesses
>calling them nazis, and every ist and ism under the sun
>stealing bernie signs, threatening to arrest them if they boo

Literally nothing wrong with this. Only media that strive off lies would be worried about this.

>durrrrr why won't you let the media spread libel and slander as truth and if it's unbiased?

T. Brainwashed faggot

Can somebody tell me why liberals feel the need to try to convince others?

>Censorship is ok if it's the left doing the censoring and I will violently assault you if you disagree

Regressive leftist are too sensitive and their PC outrage is killing this nation. Sad!

It's the nature of parasites to spread.

lol seriously i read that cucks comment and literally laughed out loud

what the actual fuck is going on these 'peoples' brains?

They're mentally ill

fuck. Is that real?

>being this new

They're mentally ill and have defective genes that makes them hate themselves. They're numale weak cucklords that hate themselves and hate America and they deserve to get BTFO every day of their lives

They know their side is crumbling. Hillary is pure evil, the backlash against SJW bullshit continues to grow, their policies have completely failed.

It is sickening how their mentality works. They have a nigger for president fucking shit up for 8 consecutive years and that suddenly means the majority no longer matters. Any White person who votes for the nigger party hates themself or has a cuck fetish

How old are you? Seriously? Who thinks like this?

>Implying they shouldn't be banned if they're going to make money off of him and then talk shit. These are also media heads that were colluding with thw DNC so fuck them

so...ban the press because they might say mean things about him. got it.

>Implying paid protesters shouldn't get their shit fucked up

"Violent censorship is ok as long as it's us doing it to them. Those fucking bernouts throwing eggs at people was literally oppression though."

>Who report things that are lies and untrue* Again, MSM colluding with DNC should be a chargeable offence.

"Trump isn't lying about his net worth, he's never backpedaled on any key issues, and he certainly hasn't said anything outrageous or inflammatory, so if the press reports on anything like this it's nothing but lies and slander!"

>He never subtly threatened anything retard. The La Raza spic should no more have his position than David Duke

Le "la Raza is a hate group" meme. Classic

>Doesn't put up with leftist slander*

Doesn't tolerate anyone questioning his dozens of flip-flops, his bloodthirsty desire to commit war crimes, his self inflated net worth, his phantom tax returns, his hypocrisy on outsourcing jobs, or literally any criticism whatsoever

FTFY bro

>Implying they aren't, just not a twisted leftist "politically correct" safe space, aka sitting in a corner with your fingers in your ears

"My safe spaces are fine and totally not the same thing at all, so leave me alone and let the alt-right have their hug boxes!"

Cuck.

>Now justify

Why? I don't agree with any of that when leftists do it either. Except for the Nazi comparisons and the accusations of racism, I mean spend five minutes on Sup Forums and it becomes pretty clear they're not just making those up out of nowhere.

retards on Sup Forums are salty that not everyone is as retarded as them

Sup Forums is a board of peace where diversity is our strength

>projecting

We don't want this shit here, faggot mods. Also where did you bring this from?

Sup Forums

oy vey, truly Sup Forums is our greatest ally

Sup Forums here
Really glad your Sup Forumsshit thread was dumped into the containment board where it belongs

Something doesn't seem right here....

Hillary R Clinton will win the election with ease and it won't even be a hard contest. All of you white "men" forget these facts

FACT: there are more women voters than men
FACT: trump is a racist
FACT: democrats have an easier path to victory in the electoral college
FACT: hillary clinton is the most qualified person to ever run for president (even obama said so)
FACT: there are not enough fat racist white "men" in the voting pool for him to win

you may as well give up and support Hillary now and not actually cast a vote for the babyman that will forever be on your voting record marking you as a fat baby retard for supporting the king of fat baby retards

this should be in /x/ mods they are ayyys.

>our thread

fuck off nerd

go watch spiderman again

I hear there's a new photo of Jonah Hill eating a sandwich that desperately needs to be posted

Every one who isn't a self deluded mentally ill libtard

>so...ban the press because they might say mean things about him. got it.

Ban the press if they're going to be dishonest and spread lies*

>"Violent censorship is ok as long as it's us doing it to them. Those fucking bernouts throwing eggs at people was literally oppression though."

What is moving goal post and galse equivalency? I guess if I show up in a KKK hood to a BLM rally I better not be attacked other wise it's "violent censorship"

>"Trump isn't lying about his net worth, he's never backpedaled on any key issues, and he certainly hasn't said anything outrageous or inflammatory, so if the press reports on anything like this it's nothing but lies and slander!"

>Trump is lying about his networth, Trump backpedals, Trump says things that are outrageous and inflammatory

Perfect example of how the press uses it's power to misconstrue what he says and lies about him to control people. All of that is classic libel

>Le "la Raza is a hate group" meme. Classic

Le Raza stands for The Race retard. It is no different than the KKK

>Doesn't tolerate anyone questioning his dozens of flip-flops, his bloodthirsty desire to commit war crimes, his self inflated net worth, his phantom tax returns, his hypocrisy on outsourcing jobs, or literally any criticism whatsoever

>flipflops, war crimes, self inflated net worth, tax return meme

More good examples of liberal media libel and slander, keep it up. You want hypocrisy? How about MSM sweeping under the rug Klantons flipflops, actual war crimes, her own questionable net worth, and her own tax returns especially that of the Klanton foundation

>"My safe spaces are fine and totally not the same thing at all, so leave me alone and let the alt-right have their hug boxes!"

>my idea of a safe space is fucked up because I'm mentally ill and I cannot perceive a group of people coming together on common ground

Ftfy*

Sup Forums is a vassal board of Sup Forums

>newfag
>phonefag
>Straya

strike 3 for retard bingo
checkmate

Nonon Jakuzure
Batman
Goten
Gohan
Bender
Peter Griffin
Homer
And that guy from MW3 who you shot at the beggining

All this butthurt. Delicious

Fact: Women vote for safety and security and they know hitlary can give them neither.
Fact: Hitlary is a racist
Fact: Many blue states will go red because hitlary is a piece of shit
Fact: hitlary is the most qualified presidential candidate for prison
Fact: What is the silent majority?

All of them.

Why is every flag in this thread "unknown"?

Yeah all Clinton voter are use to licking Clitt. It's in there nature to be beta males. They are use to being cuchold by that tranny Clinton.

Oh jesus they are going to make an episode arent they? I cant see this NOT existing.

Look at how many people supported cuck sanders. These people are not right in the head

You don't really seem to know what a fact is. Kek

Your the real cuck

It's the dick sizes.Most liberal men traded in there dick for vaginas.

Thread was moved from another board.

so people call Sup Forums but holy shit every time i see a moved thread its literal asscancer replies and reddit tier posts.

fucking step up

>your
Typical dumb Trump supporter

Neither do you toothpaste

Sup Forums is infested with redditards

Your logic is ass. Just like your political mindset. Do use all a favor, get a rope and hang your shelf.

First time shilling? Don't worry, you'll get better. The key is to be subtle.

Phonefag master race here.

Why are you so jelly of my ability to shitpost on the go? Shits so cash.

Cunt, I've seen your fucking board. It's /s4s/ for tv shows and movies instead of cancer and memes.

#Nigs4Hillary

>n-n-no you
>toothpaste
How will I ever recover???

Top kek you're really pathetic, but should not have expected anything more from a Trump supporter