youtube.com/watch?v=ojcLM7fkkKc
youtube.com/watch?v=XEAKXokjwzg
youtube.com/watch?v=UI1z9I9WN_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that episode when jimmy had enough of windy making fun of him and raped her

That episode where Jimmy made Sheens dad into a Mexican Ironman

>That episode when Jimmy built a sex robot that looked like his mom

>windy

>That episode when jimmy built himself a little brother and then tried to kill him

That episode where Carl nearly ruined his friendship for some foreign pussy.

I will live...

>that episode where Jimmy's dad used a time machine to force a woman through labor over and over again

How come no one's ever tried electrifying crack to cure addiction?

Perfection

>That episode where Hugh tried to hunt and consume his own son

youtube.com/watch?v=ojcLM7fkkKc

Why is he so perfect?

Now listen here Jimbo...

Caribou

wait... that actually did happen.
Brutal

>That episode where Carl and Goddard double teamed the robot

hut hut hut yeah, hut hut hut yeah. hut hut hut yeah. Ooooo caribou!

That episode where Sheen stole Jimmy's rocket and crashed on a alien planet and....wait, oh

I'm sorry

> that episode where Jimmy's mom drank the burp cola and burped on dad's dick while sucking him off

>That episode where Jimmy almost caused Carl's family to unintentionally commit suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=XEAKXokjwzg

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>That episode where Jimmy made his dad funnier for his class and ended up turning him into the brain dead slave of a ventriloquist dummy who proceeded to try and murder him

>that episode where Jimmy went back in time and raped an early man

That episode where Jimmy made his dad more athletic with a steroid headband to win a sports competition

While we're on the subject, does anybody have good memories about Jimbles?
Like, any at all?
I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about Jimbles Nutron in any kinda positive light.

>mfw NEARLY EVERYONE cheated

>That episode Jimmy went back in time and destroyed his dad's future happiness for his own self gain.

>That episode where Jimmy streaked in a college class

>That episode of Jimmy Neutron when he tried to fuck that older chick at a party

ENDLESS PIE
N
D
L
E
S
S

P
I
E

>that episode where jimbo ran so fast he turned into fucking jelly and then was molested by his friends

Sheen and the Hobo deserved to win more.

>That one episode when Carl died whilst taking an epic shit

The series was just sorta... there.

>He couldn't have just brought an extra $50 from the future to have the best of both worlds

I honestly found some moments to be genuinely funny as a kid, and revisiting them now, they still hold up...

>That episode where the pizza was aggressive

That episode gave me nightmares as a kid.

That episode when Jimmy spilled soda on his keyboard and turned into Hulk and Things gay sex offspring

No man Lima bean

>They later stop in the middle of marching to cheer again

Me too.

>That episode where Carl attempted to murder Hugh just so that he could kiss Jimmy's mom
At least I think that's how it went

>That episode where Carl gave birth to an alien jellyfish through his ass

>that episode where Jimmy's grandma went topless for a majority of the episode

>they still hold up
Gonna have to stop you there, friendo.
The early 00's CGI, the "LOLOL LLAMAS!!! ULTRALORD!!! BRAIM BLAS!!! SO WACKY!!!" humor, the irredeemable, dickhead characters, nothing about that show aged well.
EXCEPT Hugh.
I can't remember much of the show, but I do remember whenever Hugh was on screen it was like finding a diamond in a septic tank.

>that episode where a giant baby tank mech flooded the streets in piss

Most of the moments I am referring to ARE Hugh moments though.

see Great example where the show was actually hilarious.

>not posting the .gif

>that episode where Libby wuz quaynz N sheeit

Then I retract my statement.
I apologize for the miscommunication, user.

The episode where the kids stole red rubies in space from black aliens

>That episode where Jimmy put down his friends, injured Santa, fucked up his Workshop, and nearly cancelled Christmas for the entire world because he refused to believe in the holiday icon and went far out of his way to disprove everyone, a raging hateboner which stemmed from him not getting an active fucking star for a present

>That episode where cindy was in panties

Why is Cindy such a slut?

Was that the one where they reverse death itself, or the one where Carl being an idiot caused the entire human race to be enslaved in the future?

>That episode where Jimmy and Cindy switch bodies

>They don't know how to turn back

>Jimmy's idea of turning back is to have their memories split apart and let Sheen, Carl and Libby sort which memory belongs to who

As if you have good enough friends to trust sorting your memories with

>Whistling. Hmm, does Cindy whilst?

>I don't know, just give it to Jimmy

It's even funnier when you realize this isn't shitposting

>Unintentionally

>Lets run to the fucking desert, climb the highest mountain and jump down because fuck it we are super powered and we can

>Oh fuck we suddenly lost or powers right before jumping off

Pretty much all of these are actual episode plots

>That episode where Carl's ass is giving birth to some blob monster

RUBY MADNESS

>That episode where Jimmy developed sentient AI that committed genocide and nearly wiped out humanity.

Fun fact

Those Martians are reference to Butt Ugly Martians, an old show the same creators made

This one actually happened. She got turned into a baby, and actually does point out that she's topless.

That episode is why the eventually got together.
>Extreme dislike of boys who dislike girls who dislike boys who dislike girls who dislike show offy boys who-
>Too confusing! Just throw that one away.

>That episode where Jimmy fights a rich kid with a Nazi butler.

did they actually canonically got together?

I don't it was every specifically pointed out, but yes, in later Seasons. Jimmy even does "Mr. Walking Man" to Cindy. Like father, like son.

>that episode where Jimmy found the secret to immortality

The one with the mummy dance crew doomed to sleep for eternity by a god emperor urban child.

That was just a gag, if you think about it, the statement pretty much means "dislike of boys".

The reason they got together was Jimmy made a solution of pure concentrated love for the sole purpose of finding an antidote so him, Carl and Sheen would never fall in love. As you would expect, it accidentally leaked and they fell in live with the first female they each saw. Jimmy saw Cindy, Sheen saw Libby, and Carl saw........ Jimmy's mom......
Even after he fixes it at the end, it's heavily implied the effects still linger.

Why do I know all this.......

Ah, so when they reverse death itself.

There was an episode where Jimmy and Cindy get stranded on an island

They eventually confess their love for each other but it's more or less dillusional

Later episodes have moments where one of them does something and the other reacts in a jaw breaking manner

There was even that one moment where that tall girl Jimmy was in love with yells Cindy that she can have him

I sometimes get a memory fuck whenever I have to remember this show, dexter's lab and to some extent, Johnny Test

They have have a similar set up with labs and experiments but a different approach to everybody else's awareness

Dexter's parents don't know he has a lab and does experiments

Jimmy's parents are aware of his lab and experiments

The first season of Johnny test had the parents unaware, only for them to end up finding out and getting used to it in later seasons

They start dating on the penultimate episode of the show and then are shown dating on the last episode i think.

>That episode where Jimmy switches dimensions with some buck tooth 2D Kid and has to be In a world where """""""""""""fairies""""""""""""" exist

Oh. I haven't seen it in quite some time.

Isn't the last episode of the series a TV news episode made by them and at the end they look at the camera and kiss while no one is seen.

>That episode where he does it again
>That episode where he does it yet again

Well, they had to bring the mummies back FIRST before they could attack them......

>windy

And wasn't Santa voiced by Mel Brooks?

Yes

That's what I'm talking about

It's about Libby being the news anchor but telling everybodies secrets

It ends with them kissing

>That time Carl got ass pregnant

>The episode where Hugh's family comes to visit but somebodies fucking up everything and blaming it on Jimmy

>>>>>>It ends up being the fucking baby

>That time where Carl's sneeze ended up saving Sheen from having his head explode

Didn't Hugh die?

I don't remember much of that crossover, but I gotta admit I loved the differing animation styles depending on whos world they were in

Must've been a great episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=UI1z9I9WN_A
Some things should stay forgotten

But mummies are distinct race. They built the wualto canal and the trisquarlatters.

>That episode where Jimmy had a giant robot piss itself in the middle of town.
>That episode where Jimmy got someone to help him give Eustace chickenpox, turn his butler into a pig and fill his pants with hot fudge.
>That episode where Sheen murdered Ultra Lord.

why are spelling BKM if the show is Butt Ugly Martians? was BUM too offensive for Nick to handle?

I W I L L LIIIIIVE

Butt Kicking Mode, apparently.

Basically their super modes.

Christ this show isn't really suitable for kids

That whole episode was fucking GOAT, if only for the fact that there was an entire family of Hughs

Didn't Jimmy and friends once get trapped in a world where everyone was dead