Who are the worst English speakers on Sup Forums and why is it France?

Who are the worst English speakers on Sup Forums and why is it France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gK7EXKodQxg
youtu.be/SNF_c69NrJE
youtu.be/LcbbHvDqk5g
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu1LCUJMnF0
youtube.com/watch?v=6jFaoLrLzd4
youtube.com/watch?v=9HKP8ufTj30
youtube.com/watch?v=9U8vI0hSRiM
youtube.com/watch?v=tLK-F8lSrGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, japanese are by far the worst. Which is weird, considering that pretty much every other asian country has good english proficiency.

Surprinsingly enough most third world countries are decent at English on this board (and 4chn as a whole)

koreans are worst

At least here on Sup Forums they're pretty decent for the most part. I don't about irl though.

lmao no, i've never seen a korean with a decent english

It's the Brits honestly

Whatever you say then.

No we won’t pay attention to you leaftard

Well, why?

who cares im in the beautiful riviera no need for meme languages

English is a tool for communication rather than a language anyway.

I think we're doing ok

I'm completely fluent though.

Because we don't have anything fun to watch or play in our language, so we have to do it all in English.

this

We're weak at speaking

ya because it’s the only important language in the world

Ch*nks and j*aps are way worse

>this is coming from someone who's native language is the most functionalistic and lacks a way of expressing love beyond shitting on someone's face

what about turkish?

You’re not funny leaftard

>une putain de feuille

What do you think of our Engrish songs?

Especially Persona series...

Exactly.

If languages were books, I would keep English in my toilets and wiping my ass with it, while French would be in my living room, on a pedestal.

Nice example

it sounds like hot garbage, especially persona series, which is so awful half the time i struggle to even call it engrish

when the singer can speak english like akino it is very cute though

We don't need to use English in Japan so we don't give a fuck about English skill.

Persona Engrish is some times either complete shit or somewhat good

You just gave the definition of a language though

Most languages are also used as an art.

I don't think frogs on here are that bad at speaking English unlike their tourists that come here. Latvians and Indians are the worst in my opinion.

Yes but that's hardly their primary function

Links?

Rate this
youtu.be/gK7EXKodQxg

Also give link to songs which sound awfull

butthurt

youtu.be/SNF_c69NrJE

you're weak at everything akira

its what your problem

You too giuseppe

This latvian man has BRILLIANT Russian. Seriously, his songs sound absolutely native-tier with beautiful baltic accent. He also sings in English.
youtu.be/LcbbHvDqk5g

Also it's a shame that Within Temptation didn't release a song in Dutch.

go have sex with some muslims Abjörn

I'd rather have sex with you prima donna

Average Latvian speaks Latvian, Russian, and English, a bit.

chorus is understandable, the rest less so, might be more understandable if there wasn't any music

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu1LCUJMnF0
youtube.com/watch?v=6jFaoLrLzd4
youtube.com/watch?v=9HKP8ufTj30

and not persona but horrid engrish in a series that until then had a bunch of good english ops
youtube.com/watch?v=9U8vI0hSRiM

for comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=tLK-F8lSrGw

how big are you (down there)? ;3

18.5cm

Which nationalities have the worst accent in Russian ?

Good/bad depends on can the person into stress or not, because it's very important.
Non-slavic Russians mostly speak better than the slavs outside post-USSR.

Can you please enlighten me as what's the difference between those two concepts?

Engrish is super annoying in anime, becuase there's no way to translate it to sound natural without pissing off hyperweebs. A good example of this is Archer's Unlimited Blade Works chant. It doesn't even make grammatical sense in English.

>the language of a sizeable chuck of great literature, poetry and music
>language of almost all great cinema
>not used for art
French posts are confusing

Japanese is the worstest engrish speakeru

Argies are the worst... specially me.

english sure is difficult

Based Hansi

>English is a tool for communication rather than a language anyway.

this

>>>"""(((Japanese)))"""

Here speeching English good.

Japs

And that's exactly why French people suck dick at English, they all have the same mentality.

I don't know why you glorify your own language so much, it makes you sound like a faggot and the "oh so great" amount of speakers it has is thanks to all the niggers you got

why is it always some rare flags being mad at us? and what even is an aruba?

cool
are you a proxy?
also frogs btfo

It would take you like 5 seconds to google that shit instead of asking on an image board what it is.

"Rare flags" being mad at you is completely anecdotal, my issue comes from the fact that French people take so much pride in their language, which is okay - but also uses it as an excuse to be ignorant. International French people I've met are completely cool regardless of their English skills, yet the moment they get a chance to speak their own language (even if it's someone they don't like much) they'll take the chance.

>8 semesters of erasmus mentoring

No proxy, the flag isn't rare, I browse Sup Forums regularly - I'm visiting my family

Google says nothing about aruba

nice, i dont browse here too intensely so i must have missed you
keep it up, frogs need all the hate the world can create
i wish for a world where they are as hated as amerimutt

France created Italy and this is how you behave, just like Poles everyone we save is butthurt against us, sad

Why do you hate frogs?

Americans kinda deserve it for acting all mighty and smug, but frogs?

Not even hating on them but Koreans and Nips are far worse than Frenchies.

The French aren't neccessarily bad at Enlish, most of them plainly refuse to use it and tend to force anyone into speaking French... in France. Outside of France they're mostly like any other tourist.

To be frank, us Germans tend to be far worse IRL, referring to elderly people being rather unable to communicate in English. In various regions we even expect people to speak German, instead of using Enligsh.

Americans are the worst

dumb frogposter, not a surprise you defend frogs

Not everyone defending frogs is from frogland, Luigi. Some people may have a rather objective view on things, duh.

russia

Plebs

> who's

はい

Korean>>>Tier 1 Chinese city>Japanese>Regular Chinese
t. 留学生