How much weed do they smoke, Sup Forums?

How much weed do they smoke, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiViiubjLDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say Mordecai is the heavier smoker. Rigby strikes me as someone with delicate lungs, and he's lazier, so he'd want his tolerance to be lower in order to spend less money.

I'd say they go 60-40 on an eighth every couple days.

However much Mordecai smokes, Rigby follows his path.

I could see Mordecai later wanting to get his life together but Rigby can't change.

How much do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=LiViiubjLDM

they're losers, so alot

Co-dependent MordoRig sustains me

I want to say that Regular Show would have been better if it was greenlit for adultswim like it was pitched originally, but I have a feeling it would have just turned out like China IL.

It's original plot was animals working at a zoo with humans being the attraction, it was called Normal Show

Really? I have to say the opposite.

I feel like Rigby is that surprise stoner who just chills in the corner and you're amazed by how much this guy can fucking smoke because of his stature. It doesn't make him any less of an annoying little shit, just makes him laugh a little more and eat more munchies.

I also took Mordecai as that stoner who would occasionally get in his head a little too much when he smoked and would be anxious if his mood called for it.

Even so, they both probably smoke a little before their shift, during their break and definitely after shift out in the park somewhere because I can't see Benson being in any way cool with them smoking inside.

Me too.

Are you describing me or Mordecai?

DUDE

Captcha: select all images of weed

I can tell that Mordecai is traced from the Mustache Cashtache scene and the Rigby is from the Prank Callers one

WEED

what music do they listen to while high?

>bullshit OCs

Exclusively royalty free songs.

O-WU-OH

YOU MIGHT THINK IM CRAZY

The stuff JG Quintel likes, so mostly 80s I guess?

I described Mordecai, me, and you, I guess.

It sucks when you're that occasionally anxious smoker. It's great when it's good and horrible when it's bad. It takes a lot of the joy out of smoking, which is why I no where near do it to the rate I once did.

Probably will happen with Mordecai and Rigby if they ever grow up.

>those fucking OCs
Usually dadrock or experimental or alternative pop or rock.

Well that was unexpected.

When did this happen?

Literally hundreds of times

offscreen

how absolutely retarded are you?

Is it true that anal sex is more enjoyable when high on pot?

generally everything feels better when high so yes

Hahaha! I live in Washington so it's legal!

Fuck off, Quentin.

Seattle actually. Though I only moved here last year.

That animation

Ah, nevermind, I thought you were one of those anti-pot storm fags, my bad.

dude weed lmao

They don't smoke weed dude.

They do acid.

What if they had a Prankless / Prank War episode but instead of pranks being the topic, it was a real war?

What happened to China, IL? I thought it was pretty good

Regular Show's only gimmick is sneaking stuff in under the radar. Without that it's just a nothing concept.

tl;dr it never shoulda been made either way

Am I the only one who didn't mind this episode? It actually made me feel bad for him, he had a good reason to mope. After all these seasons he finally asks Margaret out and she has to reject him, he had to drive her to the airport, and then the episode before hand sits on the roof of the park home watching the sunset not wanting to talk to Rigby. That's enough of a solid excuse to mope.

Better than in Adventure Time where Finn was so depressed he walked with his head under his crotch and was giving up life because his entire perspective was changed after his dad didn't want him, PB didn't want him, and FP didn't want him.

OP here, the pic in my OP was a little snippit from a comic I was going to make about Modecai and Rigby's quest for the fabled Infinity Bong. Here's the whole page.

Nice job, keep it coming!

its time to go digital

Quintel?

>dude says your work is alright
>ARE YOU THE CREATOR? :O
what the fuck

Not, op babycakes

alright broken english cancer fag, what was the point of asking someone if they're the creator for no reason?

my point stands but without the "your work" bit

Marijuana makes you violent, kids.

Not the person who asked, but if I had to guess, why not assume it? Creators come on here all the time and post anonymously(I remember how Justin Roiland apparently came here as an user to intentionally hate on and complain about his own series to start something for kicks).

While it might not be him, who's to say it isn't? What kind of a world would we live in without some sense of wonder?

ALL oF ThE DAY bRO

literally LMAO
The band, you know

Pretty on-model imo.

It's fucking retarded to do that, I was asking what made him ask in the first place. It was pointless and unmotivated.

Never did that and I wasn't being violent.

>quest for the fabled Infinity Bong
OP, have you used a marijuana?

everything of that comic is bullshit and should be ignored

dude lmao

That dialogue is on point. Digging it, OP, post more.

yeah mang I just injected 1 right now

>That dialogue is on point.
Kinda hard to do when they've never done specifically that far, it's fine as it is but it's obviously not what they would say... well mordecai

MORDECAI
RIGBY

STOP INHALING LEAVES AND GET BACK TO WORK OR YOU'RE FIRED!

Uh- sorry Benson! I thought we were supposed to .png!

>Uh- sorry Benson! I thought we were supposed to .png!
this does sound like someone who is talking while high

or some annoying kid spouting internet gags in real life

fuck i made myself angry

what is benson's nose? would it taste good?

>This thread

>"I tried everything to get those good for nothing stoners to do their work.. slight yelling, furiously pointing, I even offered to do them favors in exchange to them being productive around the house, but it was never enough."

Of course they would never say something like on the show, but it was very easy to read it in their voices. And what there wouldn't Mordecai say there specifically, not ruling out the obvious weed talk?

it's metal and probably tastes like how your hand smells after you hold change for awhile

This was too real.

I usually had this even when it wasn't change. It was usually from the treadmill in gym class. Always fucking anger.

I'm the kinda guy who scratches my nose alot / sniffles often so I never learned to wash my hands after that class and I'd always get a nose full of fucking metal.

It was uncomfortable, it was like the change smell but stronger.

>that episode where the acid trip started to melt back to reality, and benson got a glimpse of the real world

"Would you like a POPSICLE"

"Do you wanna play video games with us Benson?"

"DON'T DO IT DUNWOODY"

"Of course, WHAT WAS IT AGAIN"

"HES STILL UNSTABLE"

I reckon they'd get on the gear a fair bit aswell. Rigby would be a massive pillhead.

"OH NO BROS"

"It's me, TECHMO"

"Benson? I'm your girlfriend Audrey!"

"ACK ACK ACK"

It's a one way ticket to midnight HEAVYY MEETAL

whats the story here

dome experiments over the park fucking with everyone

speaking of that episode, the constructional noises when they showed this part was loud as fuck

Something hasn't felt right about Rigby for the past bunch of episodes. Is he being fucked with?

>He was smiling when Benson plummeted into the Earth
>after they got to the mansion he "forgot his own song"
>big finale that changes everything that relates to the dome people has his name in it as he graduates

not to mention
>"It's not like the park's going anywhere"

>Mordecai starts to wonder what the dome guys are doing to the park house in the recent episode
>"Hey pops is that your planet"

>"Floating in the milky way millions of lightyears away"

>>"It's not like the park's going anywhere"
thats whats known as foreshadowing

just watched the dome experiment special and the button for the first time

genuinely wondering what's gonna happen

>genuinely wondering what's gonna happen
they get put in space

a comic issue cover released around a week ago confirms it

i thought the comics were uncanon
maybe the dome thing doesnt work but the comics see what happens if it did?

post benson until image limit

By doing that you're slowly turning this thread into a Benson thread.

Seeing these two gifs at the same time is captivating as hell.