Why do Germans look different than Nordics and Slavs? Their skin is often not paper white...

Why do Germans look different than Nordics and Slavs? Their skin is often not paper white, but has a yellowish tint to it. Can someone explain? I'm quite curious to the origins of the German people.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.spiegel.de/international/a-414228.html
instagram.com/emmaatan_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're part slavs tho

forgot pic

Because they are niggers. They were barbarians 1700 years ago.

Mediterranean isn't a thing, that woman is mixed.

Why do some have yellowish skin and sometimes even look mongoloid? Rapes from soviet soldiers.

Where's Anglo?
inb4 >eternal anglo >white

>I'm barely knowledgeable on this subject but I want to meme anyway: the post

yeah no, almost nobody was born in '45 and '46

I don't think, the yellowish tint seems to be a Germanic trait. Some German know what I'm talking about?

The same applies to Nordics and Slavs. Nordics are settlers from Germania anyway.

This is a Spaniard.

Everyone was relatively primitive except for tiny cities.

I thought the Nordics were there before Germans arrived and you mixed with them.

Germans were described as red haired in the roman classics.

That woman does look mixed, but Mediterranean (Sardinian, Basque, South French) is a thing. They are not significantly mixed with anything Non-European.

An example of that 'tanned' look. Maybe it's just the sun.

More. (She is Danish)

You forgot us

I have the same complexion and hair color, but pinkish-red lips, like Anne Hathaway or Lena Meyer-Landrut

Germans in general tend to have golden-blond, dirty-blond or light/dark brown hair more than Scandinavian light blond hair. I'd say you have an even mix of skin with a pink undertone (doesn't tan if very pale or does tan bronze), yellow undertone (tans golden) and a mix of both. Central Europe gets more sun than Scandinavia and the UK, so we tan more in the summer.

nordics and germanics are both germanic, nordics are north germanic faggot

You sound delicious

Had golden blonde as a child but it turned into a dirty blond by the age of 16

I found an explanation

m.spiegel.de/international/a-414228.html

Skinny northern girls with dark spray tan are hot.

instagram.com/emmaatan_/

you secretly wanna fuck a black girl

Dude, that's just what people look like when they actually get sun.
Most people don't go pink, but actually tan
Only the reddish-blond types go full pink pig-skin in the sun
But I think you have a point tho, some people here are really clear white while some have a golden/olive/yellowish tint

Many ppl say this fellow looks mongoloid. And that's from before the rapefest.

Biggest part of my ethnic complexion is German of Saxon and Oldenburgian variety, 1/8 Anglo, 1/8 Swede, 1/16 Scot. I love being Hwite.

I guess that's why Benjamin Franklin considered only lobster people from England white and called Germanics 'swarthy' as well.

many germans looks exactly like us.
I'm typical vanic, big forehead that I could prolly use to knock one of dem dinos down with, my hair was "emil i lonneberget" white as a kid, but darker blond now. Most dem typical physical traits you likely connect to norse...

many look like us
some don't

Other way around. Germanics are descended from Nordics who migrated south and mixed with slavs

tbqh me and all male goyims in my linage have had fitness there from the start, straight from the genes.

Actually have several WC in some sports in my senpai, but I can't say who obviously.

Blessed this way, can eat as a horse and never get fat, never ever. Ripped since I was 17 without much effort. I see some people the workout workout workout, and nothing you know, because likely bad genes on "combustion" not into anglo of this.

I can eat garbage and still gain kek, it's almost ridiculous. If I look at my uncles too, they were fit as 25 yo when they had their 50y birth day, two of them. You could take them for something bet 25-30. And they smoke, drink, work hard and fart hard both.

So there is no logics to these eat only organic, only this that etc. I eat what the fuck I want, when I want . But I do take a bit care now when working out, as much fisk,whale,redmead,chicken etc as possible. But I chow down kebabs,burgers and shitfood like that as anyone else, or lol far more than anyone else.... still got my 8 pack... not 6 but 8 they say

>Actually have several WC in some sports in my senpai, but I can't say who obviously.
kek
the funny thing is, given that this(another nor) shitrock we call our home, is so sparsly populated, just about everyone got some WC's in senpai or know some.

Kek also two multiple skating wc's are friends of senpai and lol I can go on...

Mine are actually rally cross both of them, so many gold medals I can't remember even. Legends.