Whomp/Ronnie スレ

I contend that Otaku Dad Ronnie was a Replace who got to live Ronnie's dream of actually knowing Japanese.
He's streaming.
twitch tv whompronnie

...Wonder where he tattoo'd Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne?

On his taint

Is Dark Souls even THAT great? All the hype surrounding it has always seem to me like normalfags' trying out a "hard" game for the first time...

It's pretty fun and can be pretty challenging at times.

The first couple have a great atmosphere. Really reinforces the feeling of unending defeat.

It is yes. Especially if you fall into the lore hole.

if you enjoy moving and fighting at a snail's pace and dying constantly its the game for you

Sup Forums faggots will defend it to the death

It's no worse than a Gothic 3D 2hu.

Last time I was on Sup Forums they were shitting all over it

Sup Forums has a contrary opinion to everything.

The atmosphere is good, the designs are great, the lore is 10/10, but I play it a few times a month because fuck that gameplay.

I wish I could just cheat at it. Shit is no fun after a while.

It's basically a 3D Castlevania SOTN type deal with cool designs and a cool story. It's not as difficult as people make it out to be, but it's fun to explore and kill stuff.

It's certainly overrated, but that games are good. Started the at three since I've put away my old console, wasn't as hard as I was expecting, at least until about half way through the game. At Irythill it go a lot more challenging. Was gonna go back to the first one after I beat the last boss, since being a filthy Xboner finally paid off for once.

People who can't pay attention long enough to not die to the same archer the same way 10 times think it's hard. As do people who are used to games that are movies.

why do people compare it to Castlevania? don't poison Sup Forums with your Sup Forums memes faggot

>I wish I could just cheat at it. Shit is no fun after a while
>dying constantly

These fucking casuals.

Dark Souls isn't even a "hard" game it's just challenging in places.

>muh difficulty
>git gud faggot lol fucking casuals

how did i know you'd show up? fuck off back to Sup Forums

>I wish I could just cheat at it.
Play the cheese strats. Take firebombs and stuff. That's as good as cheating.

And if you got for a Great Scythe build it pretty much trivialises a shit ton of the game.

The threaded cane can make most of Bloodborne a joke, especially the NPC hunter fights

Go play some games that have a " I'm just here for the story" difficulty

DSIII is shit

Dark souls is a really well made game that's actually hard in the sense that it's hard if you don't understand how it works and how to play it. It's very VERY fair, adhering to very stick rules of gameplay and combat that both you and your enemies follow. It's very punishing though if you make a mistake, hence it's well known difficulty. Also Namco's a buncha fuck wits with how they market it as a "git gud" sorta game when really a think about what you're doing and learn to play or die trying sorta game. Plus the game's very good at how it disperses its lore.

He's so cute for a flower printed orb with a beard.

But they don't have Dark Souls lore and visuals.

If I wanted something hard I'd be playing fucking Starcraft 2 without a keyboard.
Which is something I wish people would do. Nuzlock for 2016, force all the Korean Starcraft tourney winners to rematch with no keyboards and only two thumb mouse buttons.

>If I wanted something hard I'd be playing fucking Starcraft 2 without a keyboard.
wut
Did you buy one of the Dark Souls without the knowledge that they are notoriously difficult? It was a surprise following the first game's release, but it's been well known since.

Dark Souls 2 does, and it's the easiest one. Read up on a cheese build and suck in the ambiance.

It emphasized exploration and things like key finding which is a core mechanic in Dark Souls. I specified SOTN because you level up and find loot.