ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

>ITT: characters who did nothing

FTFY

She literally said the N-word

She was so fucking hot in season 1 especially at that dinner party scene. I busted a nut bro

She was a worthless whore from the beginning. She wanted Joffrey's dick so badly she betrayed her sister and got the Dire Wolf killed. She's proved increasingly worthless ever since. Fucking useless cunt.

>She wanted Joffrey's dick so badly she betrayed her sister and got the Dire Wolf killed.
What

Pic not related

Lied about Joffery getting his ass kicked

Season one where Arya's wolf attacks Joffrey

>doesn't tell brother that she has reinforcements on the way right before crucial battle
yaaasssss queen slayyyy, play that game

Jon Snow did nothing wrong.

genuinely rooting for the guy

What a shitty comment, you racist loser. I bet you're a virgin. I'm literally sitting here with my beautiful racially mixed wife and laughing at you.

Jokes on you I have many friends and am a cool person. I get lots of social acceptance. So I am right. Haha virgin loser you never get laid.

Don't know if she did anything wrong, but I'd like to do so many wrong things to her...

Yet.
there are still some episode of GoT left for her to turn.

I wish this was true. But his heart was too big.

He was literally our last hope.

She was uncomfortably beautiful in the first couple of seasons then went full linebacker in the next few. She seems to have sorted it out now though. I love her.

>linebacker
What is that? Do you mean she got fat?

She did but her shoulders filled out massively as well. She was like ChloMo if Chloe actually had a feminine figure. She trimmed down for X-Men though and looks great now.

>ywn fuck her :(

>betrays Arya for Joffrey in AGOT, gets her Direwolf killed
>fucks over her Dad by accident
>refuses The Hound's help during Blackwater

Aye, I reckon she's used to that position.

what with all the goofing and horsing around she does