*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww
youtube.com/watch?v=3UMJu8cPGYk
youtube.com/watch?v=VNLbp_qiOOc
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>autism

>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a show about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this show that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this show is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no shows like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit show.

>B-*BURP szechuan sauce Morty XDDD

what's makes a man type up all this shit? Genuine question? Who the fuck cares what other people like. Stupid faggot.

>*BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* I got... I got a plan, Morty
>O gee Rick I don't... I dunno
>We're gonna *BURP* we're gonna trigger Sup Forums's Sup Forums board Morty
>Trigger *BUUUUURP* trigger the Sup Forums board. It'll be gr... it'll be good, Morty We're gonna make them call us redditors Morty. They're going to cry about our cartoon show, Morty!

Based Rick and Morty living in OPs head RENT FREE

>Wah why do people type mean things :'(

He's upset because they said Jebus isn't real in a cartoon.

You dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white uh-uhh guilt white-guilt, milquetoast piece of human garbage.

I'M Pickle ROck

great thread guys

>T-Thanks M-Morty and r-remember God isen't *BURP real Morty, y-your existence is a lie Morty kill yourself already

>it's a Sup Forumsfag tries to convince himself that he has been here for more than 6 months post
You're trying too hard. Back to the Donald.

The funny part is later in the series they joke about how Rick prays to god when he's about to die. But alt right fags like op just saw the first episode and got eternally butthurt because a cartoon says god doesn't real and so we get endless crybaby threads like this one.

Why are you people here bitching about a cartoon instead of out doing great works in the name of your wonderful imaginary friend?

>Rick prays to god
Prove it

i bet Rick would never say against Allah. pussy ass show.

Rick and Morty is a good show and the only people who hate it are redditors desperately trying to convince people they're not from reddit.

That's because mudslimes are violent, Christians are not

Seriously nigger? Just watch the show. It's somewhere second half of season 2. He's about to die and he's like "oh god please don't let me die I believe in you" and then he doesn't die and he's like "haha screw you god I never believed in you hahaha!" They really make him look like he believes in god but he's just too arrogant to admit it. You should just watch it. It's funny.

>I can't prove it

Nice job

youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww

But god isn't real.

Except they do make fun of Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=3UMJu8cPGYk

i enjoy R&M and theres nothing you can do about it

Continue crying because a fucking cartoon said god isn't real then I guess. Have fun with that.

How dare you user. HOW DARE YOU

Explain abortion clinic attacks?

I personally dont care, I watched the show and enjoyed it I just didn't remember the scene. Someone posted it though so yeah, I win

youtube.com/watch?v=VNLbp_qiOOc

fake news

what is this dumb obsession with god?
Are you all really that mad that there is a character in a show that doesn't share the same beliefs as you?
You have to be so fucking childish to get this mad that a show doesn't conform to your niche world views

You know the most cringeworthy part of these threads is the fact that Rick and Morty shit literally never gets posted by anyone OTHER than you fucking autists that post these same tired, contrived fucking greentexts.

The "Redditors" don't post rick and morty threads, only you faggots that want another excuse to circlejerk how about how much you don't like something. Eat a fucking dick you faggot niggers. You just want another excuse to have someone fellate you on the internet because you don't like something that they also dislike.

Why did you post a picture of someone smiling when you're obviously triggered?

wow, it's like some alt-righters on Sup Forums are nothing more than an uninformed cult of outrage

It's a real thing.

The media has a bias towards muslims when really all religion is shit.

I would never have discovered this show if it weren't for these threads. So, thanks.

>the redditor furrows his brow which makes his fedora slide down even further on his receding hairline
>with much thought he angrily types out his genius response; careful not to damage his expensive Razor gaming keyboard

I avoided this show for the longest time because of it's cringy WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB shit, but I gave it a chance a few weeks ago and ended up genuinely enjoying it.

You really need to take a minute to take a hard long look at the direction your life has taken that led you to the point where you spend your time typing this.

Can someone post my veggie'd up dude?

>10
>only pictures 8 people

Whoever made this was a retard

its almost as if fanbase/promotional material shouldnt be taken at face value or something

These threads really do a good job at making the newfag redditors crawl out of the woodworks and expose how shitty this place has gotten.

>this is how a retard responds to a valid criticism

yeah true here you are like clockwork

Hadn't seen this
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

>Who the fuck cares what other people like. Stupid faggot.
liberals

Why aren't you doing incredible things in the name of le epic science xD?

why do you keep spamming this image?

She rejected him.

>*BURRRP* M-M-morty, I found the problem, an-and you not gonna like it...

>You are reddit Mo-rty, you have be*BURURN*en the who time, but the fff-4chaners Morty are sick of you an-an-and don't want you around.

>You got that *BEAURP* Morty...

>They hate your gg-guts and want to rip them out...*BUEROURP*

>They-They want to rip your guts out and eat them, Morty...

I laughed pretty hard

t. atheist

Funny how redshit always goes out of their way to defend this retarded cartoon

This post really got to you guys huh? Such delicate snowflakes.

Damn you sure got me autist.

>he's still mad
you gonna cry little faggit? lulz

Oh no, they only tried to cover up 90% of muslim rape, murder and crime, they should have covered it all up, goddamn racist nazi media

no, stop liking shit cartoons.

So good

I don't even visit reddit but I do like this show, I find it enjoyable and I get a good laugh out of it at times.

You are really stupid.

Im not even pro middle eastern immigration but myself but go back to Sup Forums.

This was pretty great

>these are the people telling you to go back to pol

nice spacing redditor. now tell me, how does one get a fat vagina?

I liked this show at first but then the fanbase that treats this show like the second coming of christ pretending its the most ingenious thing in the world has slowly made me hate it

Wait, what episode is this meme referencing?? I don't remember Rick talking about G-d.

what the fuck is wrong with white people?

these are supposed to be superior to other races? lmao

Imagine being so autistic that you let a fictional cartoon influence your religious views.

>when the autist enters his mid 20s and starts to develop alcoholism

And how many of these men committed these acts in the name of Christianity?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2005 and I've been on Reddit since about 2009. They're both shit.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2004 and reddit since 2008 and I say you're wrong

>Holly the dog is a redditor

Just look at that picture. No surprise she was so defensive about food.

That's impossible. In 2004 you were still learning to read.

>be nig child
>fortunate enough to be born in murica and not the dark continent
>nog father gone at birth
>hamplanet mother eats all your food
>starve like an actual west african child anyway
shiet

>show does nothing but reference it's own jokes
>pretends to be deep by adding "layers" to characters and litterally explaining the layers to the audience so the audience thinks it's deep
>unluckiable main character "that you're not supposed to like" because apparently writing poorly on purpose is good writing
>take a basic sci-fi concept and then make an episode about it
>if it's too obvious just have the main character say it to sound meta

I don't even hate the jokes or content, I just hate this shitty pecimistic "meta" bullshit that everyone has to do.

And fuck the animation has gotten worse too.

Why are you mad when people say God's not real?
Isn't that just more opportunity to convert people which is something that God likes you to do?

>most christain terror is just arson and vandalism
>muslim terrors still out number their attacks while being 1/50th their numbers
>while also beheading, killing, and general maiming

>b-but the planned parenthood bombings!

>newfag tries to blend in
>falls for a copypasta
time to go back

>>pretends to be deep by adding "layers" to characters and litterally explaining the layers to the audience so the audience thinks it's deep
so audience thinking it's deep = show thinking it's deep?

when the writer writes something that they think the audience will care about they themselves think it's something to care about.

So explaining how deep your show is immediately implies that you think your shows depth is important and noteworthy.

>when the writer writes something that they think the audience will care about they themselves think it's something to care about.
ok?
>So explaining how deep your show is immediately implies that you think your shows depth is important and noteworthy.
where did they do this in the show exactly?

>WUBALUBDUB DUB IS MY CATCHPHRASE
>You see morty(the audience), wubalubadub dub is actually bird peoples way of saying I'm dieing inside
>morty(the audience "theres no way hes that deep"

paraphrasing a bit but they honestly say that.
And everytime Rick opens his mouth it's like hes supposed to be taken like a wise old man or something with deep wisdom spewing out of him contrasted by his ass holitude.
Like thats his character.
But then they go and make a huge deal about it and point it out like they're congratulating themselves with their writing.

>>WUBALUBDUB DUB IS MY CATCHPHRASE
>>You see morty(the audience), wubalubadub dub is actually bird peoples way of saying I'm dieing inside
>>morty(the audience "theres no way hes that deep"
shit I forgot about that. That's definitely one of the weakest points in the show and is pretty ham handed.
>And everytime Rick opens his mouth it's like hes supposed to be taken like a wise old man or something with deep wisdom spewing out of him contrasted by his ass holitude.
The impression I get is that the characters all see him as a crazy asshole with no sense of empathy, and I don't think the writers want us to see him any differently. Just because they gave him "hidden depths" (even if it is poorly executed) doesn't mean they're patting themselves on the back and basically wanking each other off on how clever they are or anything, that's just you projecting your impression of the people the show is made for onto the writing.
Regardless of whether you concede this argument, the sooner you're able to recognize when your opinion of a show or writer is being swayed by things irrelevant to the actual quality of the work the sooner you'll be able to enjoy things that you previously thought were complete garbage based on shallow impressions.

are you joking? watch this video and come back to me youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk
the media is desperately trying to make them look like angels. the bias is against christians that retards like you eat up

>doesn't mean they're patting themselves on the back and basically wanking each other off on how clever they are or anything

I wouldn't necessarily say that they're trying to pat themselves on the back, but it does seem like the only thing the show is riding on. Like besides the funny voices and the scifi plot, Rick is carrying the show. And the only thing the show is going to develop is Rick.

>swayed by things irrelevant to the actual quality of the work
I'd honestly say the quality of the work is swaying my opinion of the writer. They just feel lazy.

but the show has already developed characters like morty, the sister and (although I doubt anybody gives a shit about these two) beth and jerry. if anything they took their damn time to characterize rick as anything other than a condescending self-righteous asshole.

Just imagine being a liberal
Just imagine a world where everyone has to agree with you or lose their jobs and be ostracized from society
Imagine never having to deal with consequences of your actions

That's why you'll never understand why people goof on this show . You live in a bubble

>if anything they took their damn time to characterize rick as anything other than a condescending self-righteous asshole.

First example I can think of is the time episode season 2 episode 1. They immediately make him a reluctant hero. I'd assume they did that even earlier.

Me on the left