The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him fat, stupid, consumerist, warmonger...

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him fat, stupid, consumerist, warmonger, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an amerimutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/942790287935639552
youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how he suddenly shrinks back: "me toparon."*
fixed

el negro criatura

K den.

bump

>"""""european""""""" projection

>Finnish youth
hel-looks.com

>jap company somehow represents europe

OH NO NO NO
twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/942790287935639552

FIFA on PS4 is fucking HUGE among Arabs in Europe. All the Arabs in my class play it.

The "whiter than you, mohamed" version is funnier

#4theplayers

Lel
Denmark is fucked

HAROOOOOOOOOOOOAARHGHGGH

The "whiter than you mohamed" is reality

el bestia ingrata......

>tfw when I see sudamericans using this meme I don't know if they're making fun of themselves or consider themselves white

GOD BLESS AMURIKKA ( and Israel too)

>>tfw when I see sudamericans using this meme I don't know if they're making fun of themselves or consider themselves white

>t. the cunt literally dubbed 'nonwhite in one generation'

>t. the cunt literally dubbed 'nonwhite in one generation'

La Muttacabra...

>>t. the cunt literally dubbed 'nonwhite in one generation'

South Americans are mutts and they don't deny it. It really seems to get under your skin though

chilenos might as well be white

Not at all, it's just that when it's coming from countries who shouldn't be talking then it's pretty dumb. These people are unwittingly shitting on themselves. If it's an actually white cunt then it's fair game. Europe is getting flooded with Muslims and it's going to be the same very soon(worse actually). So while you have your memes it's happening to them right now. American big cities have been this way before I was born and I have zero problem with it, most my friends my whole life have been minorities.

Also no they don't. A lot of them literally think they're white. It's literally the same thing at play.

The replies are hilarious.

Imagine an amerimutt is cleaning your asshole with his tongue.

Oh and let's not pretend this meme isn't payback for Americans calling Europeans Mohamed, I already know we started it. Funny thing is that it's literally a Sup Forums meme, it comes from Sup Forums's LoTR meme about the muslim horde into Europe. I understand you repurposed it but most the cunts using it are also demeaning themselves.

Is this your sexual fantasy?

more than 80% of people i know irl are mestizos. We know they don't look like this, so we don't take offense
in the other hand you have millions of """""white""""" Americans that do in fact think they are "pure" and they either end up guilty of their """whiteness""" or end up larping as nazis
the latter group is more frequent in the chinz and when you point out the reality of their "whiteness" they flip their shit (as the primary tool of constructing ones identity in Burgerland is race, for some reason)
Bonus fact: we have had proto Muttposting in /lat/ (mestizaje maligno, peruANO, etc) for years, the thing is that we know is just banter so don't get mutthurt

how butthurt could one wh*Toid possibly be?

N-no

>in the other hand you have millions of """""white""""" Americans that do in fact think they are "pure" and they either end up guilty of their """whiteness""" or end up larping as nazis
And this is how the meme started. But the butthurt only made it worst. You always get a 100 words long reaction.
Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

>implying I want to soil my ring with something as foul as an amerimutt's tongue

Hey bby ima eat ass

someone post 52percentandme thanks

your heritage :)

la creatura...

>We know they don't look like this
But you do, it's literally depicting your kind.