/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Who else hope Agent Cooper never comes back and we're stuck with Based Dougie Edition?

>pastebin.com/0huBp7Wn

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mindyr?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE'RE GONNA GET THAT BLACK MOOOOOLD FRANK

>it's an Agent Cooper is still retarded episode

Literally /ourguy/

is it time to talk about judy?

>mfw this series ends on another cliffhanger and it was all for nothing because we still don't get any closure anyway

Judy?

DIG YOURSELF OUTTA THE SHIT

Cumshot

Was this a good scene?

Can someone make a webm of Jade walking to the mail box??

The only real closure is BOB going back in. Maybe what Jeffries is up to.

What the fuck were they cooking? What's the deal with the dude on the left?

Poor Sheriff Truman with a crazy bitch for a wife

I thought that Truman wasn't reacting to Wally just because it was fucking Wally and he either doesn't know how to respond or just doesn't fucking give a shit anymore after having to interact with him so many times before.

I thought it was hilarious that Truman does this to everyone, including his own wife.

Really, really hope we see her tits eventually.

When does he make his return?

OH HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO

no

>that feel when my hand was almost covering my eyes because I thought we were gonna see her get slow motioned brutalized by a passing train

I noticed this shit too because girl on the right was the cutest girl in the entire episode.

>tfw losing track of all the unanswered questions

She doesn't look as thicc with her clothes on.

>crack whore
>gives creepy upward stare

It's happening again. Amanda Seyfried will be wrapped in plastic.

this makes me feel things

That scene was so beautiful

This is the type of shit only Lynch can do

Same, I thought for sure there was going to be a gruesome accident scene.

Seconding this. My god there are some quality pieces of ass in this show.

HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT THERE WAS NEW TWIN PEAKS TONIGHT

THANK YOU LYNCH

He better be a box demon if he does or at the very least the millionaire who built the thing. I don't want any pajamas wearing flute playing faggot again.

My favorite episode of the 5 definitely. I hope it just keeps getting better and better.

The person Cole and Albert were talking about at the end of episode 4 seems like it would be Diane. Someone that knows Cooper better than anyone else, being his secretary for over a decade and listening to his almost every thought through those tapes for that amount of time.

That sequence was cringe, like something Tarantino would do in an attempt to mimic Lynchkino

I think he's just a perpetual "I'm too old for this shit" character.

WHAT is it with all the weird looking women with FAR APART EYES this season? I thought this was the same girl Booper killed in the motel room.

>season 2 finale was a dark and tragic but conclusive ending - Coop has become BOB's next vessel after Leland and the cycle repeats
>season 3 finale doesn't answer anything and ends on an ambiguous non-ending that doesn't satisfy anyone

After reading History of Twin Peaks, I don't think Audrey's gonna look so good (besides being old). She survived a freaking explosion. I'm guessing she lost a hand and has some other scarring.

She's probably the head mistress at One Eyed Jack's and renamed it to The One Handed Wench.

I think that might Mindy Ramaker on the right.
twitter.com/mindyr?lang=en

They come back holding hands.

Best new waifu

That point where it gets dark I thought the music would start getting distorted and something bad would happen.

I love it. Twin Peaks is such a ridiculous melodramatic town but he could't be fucked to care about any of it

pete shielded her from most of it, so she won't look too bad.

>twitter.com/mindyr?lang=en

Holy crap, she's cute. Why isn't she on the show?

>WHAT is it with all the weird looking women with FAR APART EYES this season?

it's fucking Hollywood, they keep pushing these fish eyed supermodel sluts down everyone's throats when they look disgusting as fuck

we need more QTs like Charlotte who was getting strangled at the end

>guy in the prision with info for Bad Coop
>thing in the glass box
>the billionare
>whatever Hawk needs to find
>whoever Cole will bring to see Bad Coop
>Dougie's debt

hopefully never

thingken of sonny jim

>guy in the prision with info for Bad Coop

what was this again?

also

>Bad Cooper's link with Shaggy's wife

>every episode is dedicated to someone who died
>still no episode dedicated to Bowie
What did Lynch mean by this?

>ending involves josie and bowie

>where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air
>season 3 has Eraserhead-style static and tons of scenes with no soundtrack

What was meant by this?

post yfw dougie takes your coffee and you have to drink a green tea latte instead

They're waiting for the episode Bowie makes his surprise appearance.

Ray, Daria's brother who was getting info for not-Cooper (which seems to be coordinates from Hastings' (Shaggy's) secretary) was arrested and sent to the same prison that Coop's in now. That's the reason he went there in the first place.

What was the point of wally?

interesting.

It was definitely a visual callback to Laura in FWWM.

she'll be fine, the explosion will just be glossed over

Not every episode has had a dedication. Only the first episodes in which a now dead person appears.

>implying Dale was sad and not moved by the fact that he has a "son"

>implying bowie is dead
>implying everyone won't get lynched when we find out bowie faked his death so we all shit out of our ass when he shows up in an episode

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

when was this revealed? in ep1 scene between Darya and Coop? I seem to remember her lying about Ray to him. Is that why Coop was looking up the prison plans on the laptop? So he could get to Ray in there?

>weird looking women with FAR APART EYES
you just fucking wait user, francesca eastwood is also in this season

after all, Catherine got out of the fire just fine

>You're acting weird as shit Dougie

it's not his son, it's his wife's son

What the fuck kind of Webrip is the MOROSE torrent? It doesn't say. Is it from Amazon? Showtime?

it's raining post toasties

When they were eating in the cafe they were talking about the info from Hastings' secretary. In the hotel later Daria says that Ray was arrested and sent to federal prison. Then Cooper kills her and looks up the prison stuff. It seems like he's trying to get to Ray in that prison.

Eye gap is the new hairy pit. Lynch is just setting the standard again .

This dumb bitch. Are women biologically suicidal?

>the horse flew over the moon

What was that about?

amazon you mong

normies on facebook REEEEing hard about ostensive "violence against women" and genuinely arguing whether or not Lynch is "misogynistic"

i hope we get a scene of Richard Horne raping the shit out of her in a strobe light club and then blowing her brains out

LYNCH'D

why the fuck is the cook at rr called toad now?
toad was the fat guy who was wolfing down on food in every rr scene in seasons 1 and 2

I dunno but i don't think that girl can be shown to be evidence in either direction because she is a fictional person

>lazy trope
>in a Lynch kino
you shoulda known better

Maybe she wants drugs. She and Shelly's daughter are the new Lauras. Young girls are like that.

>implying

My facebook friends are legit normies who dont even know what Twin Peaks or who David Lynch is.

Is that Major Briggs on the left?

Cut the shit Dougie.

so did he like the green tea latte or not?

I mean, look at his filmography, user. If nothing else, Lynch is a deeply fucked up person.

he did. he definitely did. pure kino

He's lying.

Definitely a fan. Dougie did him a favor.

sjw reactions have been more predictable than anything about this show so far lol

>Sonny Jim was blinking backwards in the Coop crying scene

Have these people never seen Blue Velvet.

He did, dougie knew he would

the bar scene reminded me a lot of FWWM.

Cooper realised Sonny Jim isnt real.

i'm pretty sure that Denise was backwards in her last shot too in ep4 too

Well, he's the son of a being manufactured by a black lodge creature.