Behold the sci fi holy trinity

Behold the sci fi holy trinity

What's with losers making mediocre threads which fail and then reposting them even though they weren't good enough to accrue responses the first go?

Whats with losers whining about who makes threads instead of doing something useful like killing himself?

Fuck off weebo

- Alien (1979)
- Planet of the Apes (1968)
- The Thing (1982)

none of those movies are scifi

Blade Runner is better than Apes. Hell even new Apes is better than old Apes.

I've never even heard of the fist one.

nice opinion r/faggot, did your husband make it for you?

wow so edgy I rate sage/10
>sci fi horror isn't sci fi
you seem to be confused
>someone has an opinion
>better call him a redditor
wow, you are so intelligent did you learn about movies from reddit
>genre defining movie from the 60s is inferior to a movie from the 80s, a shitty remake, and a reboot which has little to do with the source material
historical context is a thing you know

So the only things that are scifi are movies with highly advanced worlds (preferably cyberpunk)?
Her is scifi, as are all of those movies. Hell, Her is probably more scifi than Ghost in the Shell

>Her is probably more scifi than Ghost in the Shell

Ridiculous

High pants with no belt is way better scifikino than generic cyberpunk gear.

Her does unironically build a better scifi world than GitS tho

Not any of them, but I always figured that science fiction in its purest form explored the societal implications of changing technology and things like that. Rather than just being a blanket term for anything that contains tech that doesn't currently exist.

First apes I'd the only apes worth a damn, you must be black user

>wearing pants with no belt
reeeeeeeeee

Still didn't stop it from being shit tho

The new apes are some of the best summer blockbusters in years, even if the tone shift between 1 and 2 was a bit dumb

>Shit
>"waa I can't enjoy this movie because it has relationship drama!"

Thanks for defending me user

No I'm not but you must be racist

problem nigger?

Hi dad!

Heres's mine:

>On the silver globe
>End of Evangelion
>Stalker

Nah relationship drama is entertaining, however, wooden acting, bad casting and poor writing isn't. The cinematography was alright, so I'll give you that but all in all if say it was a pretty shitty movie and I personally wish I never watched it.

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GET FOR CALLING ME A RACIST. COCKMUFFIN

Fuck you.