I need guns to protect me from the gov-

>I need guns to protect me from the gov-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
youtube.com/watch?v=y3aBdlG7B20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying all soldiers will listen to old fuckers in their chairs ordering them to attack citizens.

BAN AUSTRALIANS

is that ya mums dildo?

not an argument cunt

and the vietnamese lost the war because of superior american firepower. oh wait...

>I need cruise missiles to defend me from guns

>rebel hq is the apartment next door
>now you're a refugee headed to canada if you weren't killed

Don't forget to sage, retards.

>implying you can just bomb shit continuously
>what is urban warfare

> the governement will have to take my guns out of my dead..AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>ordering them to attack citizens

There won't be an ivory tower high enough if this ever happens.

Don't you need guns to protect yourself from abos and toilet spiders?

>ordering them to attack citizens

There won't be an ivory tower high enough if this ever happens.

This thread again.

The government doesn't want to have massacre it's own people. An uprising is still a bargaining chip even if there's no chance of success.

Private US citizens can literally own fucking tanks if they want to.

>the government will totally only kill the 'bad goys'
>I'm safe, I'm subservient

>hahaha military has never attacked civilians in history
>Im so smart dude xddd

Go shoot yourself frog

Counter point

Guess who got outgunned, Crazy christian fundamentalists, or the gubmint?

gubmint

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

related video

youtube.com/watch?v=y3aBdlG7B20

this tya shit happens all the time lol faggot

>upsidedownland will never experience the feel of having an intense gun battle with your local law agency

feels good man

>ricefarmers

>using a cruise missile on a single human target
>using a cruise missile on your own citizens

>deploying military on citizens
literally the reason 2a exists, OPs argument is retarded beyond belief

>Why would I want to live off the gri-

>Hillary will never take our .....AAAARGGHHHH!

>get a few thousand people together
>begin to rip apart infrastructure
>now the government can't get energy or fuel to their weapons

Oh...

>because the government will bomb it's own country to shit
Yeah, you'll get rid of pesky civilians with guns, but also of everything else.

Artillery lols at any retard that thinks guns will save them.

/thread

>why doesnt the government just use it's superior firepower on the guerrilla fighters?

liberal tacticians (but only when a liberal is in power)

Once the govt uses big ordnance to attack the populace then at that moment the government has already lost

>Americans can't handle the banter: the post

>firing artillery at your own territory and infrastructure
Deploying heavy artillery against a militia uprising is like hunting a fly with an RPG at your own house

>I need a fence to protect my baby from din-

They can't have ammo though.

Here's the same counterpoint to this same old fucking thread

Pointless thread. While I agree that the military could wipe out civilian life with ease, they never will. No government would ever kill off its people, it would be chopping off the hand that feeds them. We are what keeps them at the top, in power. No sense in killing us in our masses.

I don't understand those who believe the government is inherently evil.

Why would it be? What's the point?

>No government would ever kill off its people
Says the British Empire

It's not inherently evil but it can give power to evil people and thus turning the government evil.

Jew mad, kike?

Government isn't inherently evil, but you probably have to be a power hungry egomaniac willing to use shady cutthroat tactics to reach positions of considerable power.

>I need guns to protect me from the gov-
Only blacks need that.

Not in America they won't.

I don't doubt that governments have it in them to kill citizens, in fact I believe the Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 plots but didn't intervene.

Of course governments kill citizens, but they don't outright wipe out their populace in some giant war like this thread implies.

>No government would ever kill off its people
Nazi Germany, USSR, British Empire, Communist China, Italy under Mussolini and every other communist regime that I didn't list here would have a word with you

Cost of a Tomahawk Missile: 1.4 million dollars
Cost of the city block destroyed by the Tomahawk Missile: 3.0 million dollars
Cost of Emergency Services required to put out the burning city block: 600,000 dollars
Cost of Lost Tax Revenue of the 12 other people killed by the Tomahawk Missile: $960,000

Total Cost of killing one man with a gun: ~5.5 million dollars
Wow, so this is the thing called effective COIN. Good luck getting the rank and file not to pull a coup the instant they're ordered to hit their own people with missiles btw.

It's just banter fellow Britbong, ffs..

FUCK YOU

>implying I couldn't snipe down that nuke

"Kill off" means to completely kill something in its entirety. The government will never kill off its people.

>he is right and you know it
regular army in the new era wars just sweeper and minced meat

>leaf nuking their own country
If you kill yourself, you win.

>Kill all the goyim
>Suddenly no one left to rule over

I know that Jewish intelligence is purely a meme, but even they aren't this stupid.

OP has forgotten some factors:

1. There will be generals ready to revolt against the government and provide militias and other military revolters with their own equipment and vehicles.
2. No matter how many drones or planes you have, a country of hundreds of millions of cititzens will always beat a handful of advanced equipped soldiers, mounted on a tank or not.

Rice famers with AKs defeated the US. Poppy farmers with AKs defeated the Soviets.

Donald, my body has long since been a living weapon. Surrender the delegates and I will spare your life.

>not spelling it Dahnald
meme better

>Yeah, that'll never hap--

I like the idea that the government would use a missile to kill me that would probably cost them more than the amount of money it would take to get me to not rebel anyways.

LIE DOWN FROM AIRCARIER
ALSO FOR TRASPORTS SOME NUKES NOT NEED ALOT FUEL
MODERN RUSSIAN GOVERMENT SUPER STRONG

IT WAS JUST A TEST BRO

>what the bootlickers believe
"You can solve any problem with massive amounts of firepower, regardless of whether or not you know where to direct it or how complex that problem is."
>what the redneck rebels believe
"You don't need heavy weapons to win a war, and guerrilla fighters are actually more effective at fighting a conventional war than a conventional army, and you don't even need to take and hold territory to take and hold territory anyway."
>the reality
A modern US civil war would destroy the country, and the US would be dead for centuries after that, a third-rate power subject to foreign meddling while the EU, Russia, and China picked over the corpse under the guise of "humanitarian intervention". Nobody in the US would win, government or rebel.

>military
>tanks
>used at Waco
What even is the point you're trying to make Chinglish?

>Nobody in the US would win, government or rebel
That's the point, its the unnofficial MAD doctrine between a government and it's civilians

>>I need guns to protect me from the gov-
circa. 1775

>front iron sight obstructing holo sight
this is shit tier /kuckoldry

If the US government set out to murder every civilian, they could achieve it relatively easily but that would leave them in a pretty shitty position.

On the other hand, if they tried to forcibly subdue the population, those big scary missiles would be nearly useless. Look at the shitshow that was Enduring Freedom, what amounts to industrial revolution era peasants posed a legitimate threat to the most powerful military on the planet because the mission wasn't one of annihilation. Imagine what would happen if those farmers were replaced with American civilians, sure, they're not the most highly educated first world country on Earth but they're a long way ahead of Afghans. They also speak the same language as your troops, know their customs so are able to blend in and are likely blood relatives or from the same region as one or more of your troops. America is a country founded on the notion that the government should be violently overthrown if it tries to subjugate the people and there's plenty (I hesitate to say a majority but it's a significant number) who aren't just prepared to do so but would welcome the opportunity.

It may not have been a deadly attack (likely due to Heemeyer not wishing to deliberately murder anyone) but look at what one guy with a grudge against his local government put together. It rampaged through a town and only stopped because it collapsed into a basement, damaging the engine. At no time did authorities have any ability to put an end to the mayhem, despite shooting at it hundreds of times and even attempting to use explosives. A few anti tank weapons might have put a stop to it but you'd have to have troops trained in their use evenly distributed throughout the entire country ready to go to stop one of these fucking your supply lines or materiel caches without impediment or mercy.

Furthermore, the government wouldn't be the only people with drones. Every toystore in America has what amounts to a miniature airforce just waiting for a middling engineering student to take advantage of. They might not have access to the resources needed to make conventional armaments but even fitting each one with an incendiary charge would be enough to cause a major headache. Imagine a swarm of these emerging from the back of an inconspicuous truck and autonomously landing at random points within a predefined location before setting themselves on fire.

That's a harpoon ASM m8, not a land attack missile.

Also, that's an Anzac class in the background, not a seppo vessel.

politics lack guts to use military against civilians who just defend the principle of non coercion

get this in your head, statalist would start to realice how shitty their ideas are applied to reality

Let me just drive to the base so i can drone some more civilians, oh shi-

>the militay has better weaponry than the common man
>well I guess I better give up everything I do have then. that'll help my odds.

>implying they're not the old fuckers

Cruise missiles can't police streets, or observe civilian populations, or anything that involves a human presence.

The US government would never launch such an attack on it's own, as every other nation would step in to save the US Citizens from it's "oppressive regime".

The very first time they launch a missile against any US city, it's game over for the Government, that's why it wont happen. Every rebellion we're going to see is going to play out like the Bundy Ranch, or Waco.

Most people will watch from the comfort of their living rooms, and forget about it a week later.

I'm surprised they even went into the library in Detroit, but then again they may have had an A/V room.

If Germany could do it, retard burgers such as yourself could do it.

Yes. Embrace your inner hatred...

So Assad lost?

>Drone strike
>30mm cannon fire

>1 post by this ID

Haven't we also proven that gun bans don't work thousands of times?
Why do these Euros keep shilling for this useless law?

Also:
>Democrats finally ban firearms
>Lose anti-gun donations
>Lose a talking point in debates
Alternatively:
>Democrats fail to ban firearms
>"IT WAS DEM EBIL REPUBLICANS"
>"Vote for me, we will fight the conservative menace!"
>"Remember to donate to help support gun ban legislation!"
Dems literally have nothing to gain from this. This is why democrats are such loud-mouths after a significant event like a shooting, but then roll over when it comes to actually passing the legislation.

Losing money and votes is how not am career politician do.

Do you really think the government is going to blow up its own cities?

>OP
>1 Post by this ID
This is just some bogan having a giggle.
All anti gun threads are trolling.
No exceptions.

Its like this user hasn't being paying attention to world events.
- The entire "Arab world"
- Turkey
- Ukraine
And probably a few more this year too.

This is ridiculous. Soldiers will never fire advanced weapons on their own countrymen. If the officer corps were all members of the political class, then the disparity in weapons would be a problem. But since literally none of our political class serves in the military, we have nothing to worry about.

t. Mexican Intellectuals

>I need emus to protect me from the sharks

Oh hey, this thread again.

You foreigners dont seem to understand the military culture here.

Most of the people who are the "fear tyranny, fight back with guns, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED type, are current or former US military.

It is very much the of our culture that we do not serve the government but the people of our country.

we have had this debate three days in a row. shut up jew.

A huge portion of the military will immediately defect if the government started purging its own population.

Suddenly you have a civil war with military on both sides.

I bet the ones siding with civilians will be in the vast majority. Without any professional knowledge I would think at least 80% of the military would not want to shoot their families and friends thereby immediately siding with the rebels.

OP = cunt

this

Yes they can, you freedomless fuck.

8/10 bretty guud

Jesus Christ, I know that aussies are supposed to shitpost bu can't you just fucking come up with something new? This fucking thread again?