Stupid commercial music REEEEEEEE

Why does literally every damn commercial on TV and the radio have as background music that shitty pre-school sounding lullaby sounding shit genre?!

Here are some samples of what I mean:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOJRgerHA34

youtube.com/watch?v=v7fohPA9fk0

youtube.com/watch?v=OrPEoqp4sjg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttoN3XWnVMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30 second ad for Despicable Me 3

Not worth it sorry

>listening to music
>watching commercials

Because it's royalty free music, which means they don't have to pay a huge fee for the rights. They only pay like $20 to use the song for their one advertisement only. And it's fast, because all this shit is already on a website ready to be downloaded. You won't see it on high end commercials, though.

>Implying their is adblock for youtube or firefox on android phones for when im out and wanna listen to music on youtube videos

Who is the.

>You won't see it on high end commercials, though.

HAHAHAHAHA

Are you fucking kidding me? EVERY major company uses that crappy toddler shit music, Vons, Apple, Prius, Goldman Sachs are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head

Because Apple is marketing to basics.

Yea there totally isn't such a thing.

Find me one that works on android phone youtube, I genuinely would be thankful

You have to be rooted or use some sketchy dns app if you're not rooted.

Based Jingle-kino coming your way (You- Are-
Watching. Foodie vi-de-os.)

youtube.com/watch?v=ttoN3XWnVMg

Commercials are annoying on purpose. Our brain tunes them out if they don't irritate us.

>what is a mute button
>what is an adblocker
>what is just not watching cable and using the internet instead

>go to the cinema and pay $13.75 admission
>five minutes of TV ads play before it starts

>AMC announces they may starting next year have actual commercials in the middle of movies at the theatre

Jesus. I think it won't happen because people will refuse to go but who fucking knows. I think in the next 5-10 years most movies will go straight to digital and the theaters will all be ghost towns anyway.

>I think it won't happen because people will refuse to go

Sorry but there are enough retards out there who are like "I hate commercials in the middle of movies but there is no way I'm gonna miss Marvel Capeshit Movie #34 on opening day at overprice-a-plex 13"

Theater would also get a second shot at selling everyone popcorn and crap, they might pretend it's an "intermission." Have to admit I can't sit through these 3 hour capeshit epics and drink a soda at the same time. The theaters make all their money on the snacks. They might do it.

>That time Target used a Das Racist song

things were simpler then

>Watching commercials

lmaoing @ ur life

Good question