Does your country also doesn't know what it should do with it's addicts (mainly smokers - alcohol(ism) is to strongly...

Does your country also doesn't know what it should do with it's addicts (mainly smokers - alcohol(ism) is to strongly rooted in the German culture)?

On the on hand they need the taxes and money from the smokers, on the other hand they do their uttermost to make smokers as uncomfortable and as expensive as possible.

>they need the taxes
No, we don't.
Smokers should all just kill themselves.
>as expensive as possible
Because its, y'know, that kind of thing that selling isn't much effected by price so you can hike it as mucg as you want.

This is retarded, it's my choice to smoke

Why don't they put diabetic people getting blood transfusions on the cover of M&Ms? This is so stupid and SJW yet every normie thinks this is ok.

Exactly the same thing in France. The politicians are still raising taxes (every health minister had for the last couple of decades) but the Media stopped comparing us to Hitler couple of years ago though.
The highest-point of the fight against tobacco in France was during the 2010's.

Everyone who eats food with transfats or saturated fats should kill themselves.

That's 90% of burguer land.

you're a nigger with inferior genetics. there never was a choice.

>the Media... comparing us to Hitler
Wait, what?
Also, fucking kill yourself, you disgusting addict.
>my addiction is okay because other people do unhealthy things
Sure

They should just ban tobacco.

Bootlickers detected. Keep stroking the big government cock.

>Wait, what?
There was anti-tobacco Ads that portrayed smokers as the worst people to ever walk the Earth.

>Also, fucking kill yourself, you disgusting addict.
That's what I'm doing friend, just taking my time.

t. addict getting nervous because he realizes that he may not be able to fulfill his addiction anymore one day. Enjoy your mind control my friend.

t. traumatized sheep who had some heavy smoker on his family die and now is ok with the government telling him and others what to do and what to think. Proud to be anti-freedom yet afraid to speak against the local imam.

I always lose on this one

>portrayed smokers as the worst people to ever walk the Earth.
Well, you are inconsiderate towards others, you litter and generally have terrible manners.
We can't abide bad manners. If we do our pleasant habitat could end up a slum like Ell-Five, with overcrowding and rude behavior and unnecessary noise.
>if you're not an addict like me, you're a bootlicker
You smokers always accuse people of being various things it's kind of funny.
You should be able to maintain your addiction, it's your choice. But you should have to do it at home away from normal people.

>implying all smokers have bad manners, blow their smoke in people's faces and are too lazy to put their cigarette butts in the gutter
>implying an impolite person that smokes would behave if he'd stop smoking

Because you are american you are willing to grant me that it's my choice. The remaining bootlickers don't. They think the government should tell you what you should eat, drink, smoke, etc. I'm against that.

Also I never smoke near other people unless they are smokers.

I think thats the plan for most countries that make smoking more and more difficult. They cant ban it right now since its so popular, but once its use lowers they can freely ban it without worry.

>not picking up the Heinlein reference
No one ever does. I guess it's too obscure.
>all smokers have bad manners, blow their smoke in people's faces and are too lazy to put their cigarette butts in the gutter
Yeah, they are. And how would putting it in the gutter be better than normal on the ground places? It's still littering and not good.
>I never smoke near other people unless they are smokers
Yrah, that sounds like something that's really true.

>its so popular
No, it isn't at all.

Better let people smoke and consume alcohol then the alternative heroin/cocain/meth/etc.

why do governments want to push the anti-smoking agenda so hard? what do they gain from fucking over the tobacco industry?

Yeah, it's not that smoking is bad for you and is obviously something no one should ever do. They're just trying to get one over on the tobacco industry.

ya it's not that a bunch of other shit is bad for you but doesn't have an overtly aggressive marketting campaign designed to shun people who partake and fear-monger people (albiet with facts) into not purchasing something

like some other faggot said It'd be llke posting complications of diabetes on soda and stuff. It's not really the government's job to shove tar-riddled mouths in your face even if thats the reality of the smoking tobacco.

also you're a faggot