German on holiday in the UK before it leaves the EU

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.
I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.
As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".
So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Get fucked you cuck.
European people create good society. East Asian people create good society. All other groups fail.

Keep the shitskins in Germany. I don't want them in the UK.

>They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
Taking my tax money and using it for gibsmedat for refugees has nothing to do with liberty.

Get fucked you cuck.

>Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe.

Millennial speak for niggers and muslims activating and blowing their surroundings up.

Non-argument.

>German economy,

Your illegitimate boost in exports at the cost of the rest of the EU28's economy?

Gee what an achievement and prize to brag about after you slaughtered Greece.

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?

Do nothing since it's a US conflict in the ME over Syria and not an EU conflict. I don't care since I'm not party to it.

>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).

Don't suppose the Hungarian border fence is a see-through hologram meme then?

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own,

You think these assholes would let you in?

>because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

I don't shit money to give it away like that.

>We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.

I don't understand getting spit at, having my gf eyed up and down, and their crime waves as "thankful".

>no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

You clearly have no idea of the housing crisis in Europe.

>First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees.

Poisoned well analogy.

>And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt.

As the Hungarian border fence proves, a physical barrier stops over 99% of everyone coming.

>you just cannot give 100% security.

Sure you can. Requires determination.

Go hang yourself.

Cmon you could've waited a bit longer before posting this pasta again.

>the majority of terrorists aren't refugees
Wrong. In Germany, they are.
Ansbach suicide bombing - refugee
Reutlingen kebab knife murderer - refugee
Würzburg axe attack - refugee
Bremen mall evacuation - refugee
Munich shooting spree - not a refugee

Most German terror attacks are done by refugees.

>And what about the terrorists?
The real question is, what of the stark increase in sex crimes ever since you started letting them in en masse?

>of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries.
Oh, so even you recognise the fact that some European governments (including your own) have been forsaking their native populations in favor of the invading hoards -- right down to forcing citizens to move out of homes they've been living in for years just to make room for the sex-crazed ingrates.

>it leaves the EU

>letting in millions of Muslims every year
>forced settlement into every EU country
>he thinks the EU won't break up on a few months

>German being a cuck.
Not surprised.
>German being a cuck in MY country.
Fuck off home, klaus.

If bait fucx you

If real, rot in fucking hell

You do realise there is no limit to how many third world fucker want to come to Europe?

Glad you are happy to die for them, so they have a (temporary) better life,

You are literally the dimmest shit I've ever seen on here

So, I live in a tourist town near the polish border.
what changed since "refugees" came:
>woman can no longer go alone through certain parts of the city at night without getting harassed by a group of "refugees"
>groups of "refugees" received "Platzverweis" (can no longer go to a place) for our most busiest places during the day (probably to protect the image for our tourism)
>police patrols everywhere in the inner city when night falls

Please leave your safe-space for a second and open your eyes.

Nice reddit pasta

>And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees
But they are muslims, enjoy islam then

i think the Jews are betting that when the EU collapses, Germany will be left with 6000000 angry jihadists to destroy the country

Kill yourself.

old pasta. It really is summer

Firstly this is copypasta and a bait thread
>1 post by OP

Secondly:
>(see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU)
Exactly three countries are still following Schengen, and even then schengen only allows assylum seekers to register at the first safe country they arrive in, it is impossible that this would be germany, the UK or Sweden.

> We have the capabilities of taking them in
You do not, nobody in the EU can afford it at the moment, germany has blown its entire savings account on this and its banks are crashing with no safety net.

> the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society
Statistically speaking, trained and limited migration leads to a boost to the economy, untrained mass migration does not. You can see these stats in reports in just about every single first world country that has them (so not germany or france).

> And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
Excellent, I guess all the people who left norway, who left finland, who wouldnt stay in poland, romania, greece, russia, moldova, bulgaria, turkey, macedonia, italy and france would have happily gone back there if they were "just offered a place"

>First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees.
The vast majority of attacks in europe since the last year have been carried out by the group of people you are claiming are all refugees. The only notable exceptions are the brussels attacks and the nice attack. In the case of the nice attack police have arrested people in conjunction with the attack who would be considered in the group you claimed to be "refugees".

These attacks have averaged at about 1 a day over the last fortnight, which is roughly a 200 times increase on last year.

You are one dumb deutsch ass licker.

This is copied and pasted straight from Reddit you retards.

Haha. This time it was sort of creative.

Laber nicht so viel Scheisse