The ARAB MAMMOTH is the definition of masculinity, he is the benchmark through all manhood is defined

the ARAB MAMMOTH is the definition of masculinity, he is the benchmark through all manhood is defined

THE wh*te mans BIGGEST THREAT is the supplantation of his role as care-provider, husband and semen source for the WHITE WOMAN, a women who sees nothing but he reflection of ejaculate and WEAKNESS and FEEBLENESS

Legend has it that the MERE PRESENCE OF THE ARAB MAN increases local TESTOSTERONE levels by 70%, the IMMIGRATION TO EUROPE will be the saving grace of EUROPEAN TESTICULAR FUNCTION

Legend has it that wh*te eggs themselves refuse wh*te sperm frequently, explaining their low birth rates

Why take the sperm of the man who masturbates to Hello Kitty, rather than the one who tames the lion as his pet?

ARAB MONEY is purchasing wh*te property and pussy as we speak

Their wives and gfs will see as many balls as the Etihad and Emirates Stadia

based ARAB bulls

>I like Middle Eastern Men
Sad the wh*toid will prosecute her for stating what is only the natural preference

She will be freed once the wh*te man succumbs to low test associated effects like more heart disease

if only they weren't turbomanlets

Take a further 6 inches from them and the wh*toid would rejoice before realizing it doesn't help him

The wh*te "MAN" has made you forget your SARMATIAN ROOTS and managed to quell your true power, it saddens me

>Their wives and gfs will see as many balls as the Etihad and Emirates Stadia
kek

There are two types of white """""""men""""""

Type 1: test levels less than 5th percentile: capable of producing small amounts of sperm, mosiac/klinefelter with 30% cells with detectable Y chromsome on karyotyping

Type 2: undetectable test levels using any modern methods.

The difference is sarmatians (praise ahura mazda) were neither turbomanlets nor sandniggers.
Unlike a*bs

Ammianus Marcellinus wrote:
>Nearly all the Alani are men of great stature and beauty, their hair is somewhat yellow, their eyes are frighteningly fierce.

what's gotten into you that you're making this thread

>great stature and beauty, their hair is somewhat yellow, their eyes are frighteningly fierce.
Good, they will make wonderful concubines for our more 'vigorous' soldiers

I am expanding the KARA BOGA ideology to other races, eventually will work my up to Anglos

wow, yay, even more trash on this shit board

>Good, they will make wonderful concubines for our more 'vigorous' soldiers
lmao not even dogs want to feed on your corpses

Remember, the wh*te man may be passionate, but he is envious of your stature

Secret intelligence cables reveal that the major motivator of the Iraq and Afghan wars was Laura and Barbara Bush's inability to compose themselves in front of the aging but virile Saudi King

The true weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION was the 1 billion sperm ARABIAN COCK, the American wives wanted SADDAM to SADDAMIZE them

Make Latino and Slav versions you c*ck

>the American wives wanted SADDAM to SADDAMIZE them
I love you, Sudanon.

How do white men feel knowing that they're less athletic, fit, masculine, and produce lower amounts of t and sperm compared to darker men. There's a reason why women prefer tall, dark, and handsome

Why would dogs feed on the corpses of true warriors? I pity on their reliance on weak, miniscule wh*te """muscle""", basically two fibres around a bulk of fat

The pinnacle of the human race.

Only ARABIAN MAMMOTHS like me are worthy of true compassionate love, and I feel the same for you brother

I don't understand. It is mindboggling. Why 2 wh*te raisan balls would even be considered by white women

Sorry triggered white, is his relaxed confident posture hurting you through manspreading?

What revolted me was that he eats from the fucking ground like an ape and his feet are in it.
Also
>white
I'm not white, arabs are literally the scum of the earth.

>American
You would last years turkey dinner from the floor decrepit obese fool

You're shart is more sanitary than your food