Come up with a new fifteen minute show for Adult Swim

Come up with a new fifteen minute show for Adult Swim.

Capeshit coast to coast

Its like Squidbillies, but actually good

trailer park boys but its top cat

What if they got an edgy YouTube comedy troupe to make clips?

Something flash animated with a simple art style that's quick and easy to animate with bizarre non-sequitur humor. Has that been done yet?

H3H3 The Show
Hellbenders

Nice meeting, gang

yeah some sort of trio...

So Squidbillies?

>new fifteen minute show for Adult Swim.
Topical Sup Forums humor. Whatever is being posted this week will be the subject of the show next week. Yes, there would be many reoccurring themes. But Sup Forums would be an easy/cheap source of content.

Spin off of this

TBS was a mistake

Just give me Space Ghost again

Or find some way to bring Harry Goz back from the dead for more glory days Sealab

13 oz. Mouse.

sealab was just a lolsorandom fest

Captain Murphy made it a fun lolsorandom fest. Bebop Cola was a great example of absurdist humor.

Your point?

Card duelling anime about a girl who lost her husband on the London Bridge terror attacks and then she wears an eyepatch for some reason and spends five years plotting her revenge by designing a augmented reality dueling system that has a secret bomb in every unit that is dormant until she activates it by a signal she controls, and after the signal has been received, if the wearer loses a battle, they die. Then she just goes around duelling people with turbans and she has her own bomb signal activated as well so the game is fair and then I'd have her duel people and do stuff for like ten episodes and have her just lose a match and explode and that'll be that.

except on her death every unit's bomb is activated for lulz

I'm listening......

million dollar extreme presents: world peace

A Cheers style show set in the bar from Harvey Birdman.

whatever episode sharko was in was shit

Yeah, it's Adult Swim.

15min of me fapping to pegging videos

I'd watch that, and I'm not even Mexican.

no it wasn't it was brilliant you mailbox head

unless you're talking about seasons 3&4