pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

newsday.com/opinion/my-model-shows-donald-trump-has-an-87-percent-chance-of-beating-hillary-clinton-1.12102905
cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/trump-elevator-rescue/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_McCurry_(press_secretary)
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/nbc-usa-live-stream
businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

newsday.com/opinion/my-model-shows-donald-trump-has-an-87-percent-chance-of-beating-hillary-clinton-1.12102905

Other one filled with literal shills

shill free zone here

god speed dilbert man

they've been attacking him nonstop the past few days

hey guys, is it legal to murder (((journalists))) yet?

ATTN $hills4Hill:
CTR is running out of money.
Remember to ask for payment in advance.
If you are not paid upfront, there is a HIGH CHANCE YOU WONT BE PAID AT ALL.

I TOLD YOU IDIOTS!!!!! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!! MASSIVE CLINTON BOOST DUE TO CONVETION, TRUMP AND POL ETERNALLY BTFO

AHHAHHAAAAAAA, I'M LAUGHING SO MUCH I'M CRYING

Oh look, it's another Finland loses their shit over Hillary's steady implosion thread!

DEFEND THIS Sup ForumsTARDS

>Trump rescued from stalled elevator
>"This is why our country doesn't work," Trump said as he slammed the Colorado Springs fire marshal during the rally, moments after the department's firefighters rescued him. The paper reported that Trump said the fire marshal "didn't know what he was doing and 'was probably a Democrat.' "
cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/trump-elevator-rescue/index.html

Co-chairman of "impartial" Commission on Presidential Debates is Clinton Press Secretary Mike McCurry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_McCurry_(press_secretary)

SHE FUCKING RIGGED IT AGAIN!

Silence, honorary Russian.

Aww, what a cutie.

I forgot to leave this guy good feedback on ebay so I'm gonna shill for him here

Attention britbros and eurofriends. This guy sells authentic MAGA caps for cheap. They arrive in a box straight from the Trump Tower store and they fit like a dream

ebay.com/usr/shelbacoma

Alright shilling over carry on

around a week ago liberals started targeting him relentlessly. he really pissed them off somehow.

>implying we aren't all KGB agents

We should all delete our accounts...

Why don't the hillary people start their own general?

maybe you can fill that up because hillary can't fill her rallies up

Also, do you hillary people ever have anything good to say about that cunt, or do they only talk shit about Trump?

>tfw finland flag in thread

anyone know a stream for meet the press? assange is going to be on

It's only a matter of time before you kill yourself. Under budget and ahead of schedule

Never doubt Donald.

It's obvious they are running out of money, after that raid yesterday, many of them have disappeared.

here come the shills

@83590105
yeah you did, it was kinda expected but you did.
Whatever He'll make it up in the following weeks.
It's not like she's going to do anything other then run Ads.

PSA: REMINDER TO NOT FIGE SHILLS (you)s.

SPECIALLY NOT TO THE FINN.

Last thread he invested 30 of his posts, got less than 50 (you). Well done!

Let's make it zero.

FUCKING SHEEP, DEFEND THIS!! I KNOW YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!!

>anyone know a stream for meet the press? assange is going to be on

Starve the Finn of your (you)s, absolutely loses his mind if he gets no attention.

I amost did doubt him this time, please forgive me.

Defend the inefficiency and incompetence of a retarded fire marshal? No thank you!

It must be somewhat discouraging being paid to shill your candidate while there's a lot of organic enthusiasm for the opponent. I'm assuming the CTR people aren't just in it for the money and actually support her. Wonder if any of them will get redpilled by the time they spend here.

Starve em like molotov.

Why is Trump trying to get out of the debates with Hillary Clinton? He'll probably win them so what's he scared of?

>TRUMP GETS STUCK ON AN ELEVATOR LIKE AN IDIOT
>GETS RESCUED
>MY RESCUER IS AN IDIOT AND PROBABLY A DEMOCRAT

YOU KNOW THIS WILL BE IN THE NEWS 24/7 VERY SOON, I HAVE INSIDER KNOWLEDGE, JUST WAIT!

ITS FUCKING OVER.

We've been betrayed

lets just shut it down

Which color did you choose?

the day you choke on your morning cereal and die alone in your room, and stop spreading your cancer in these threads, will be a good day.

for us, and your pathetic little existence.

But I want him to kill himself

If I feed him constant negativity maybe I increase the odds a couple %

I wonder where finnposter is. anyone know?

>Not just buying it from the store

Why tho?

did you rage and break your caps lock and can't turn it off now

>this meme

He's not. He wants the dates changed.

he doesn't want them up against football
he wants a bigger audience

hillary doesn't want people to see them, he will destroy her and he is looking forward to doing so

The silence has the same effect senpai, I know you want to take the bait but it isn't worth it.

He got banned. I miss him

Ohio is in the bag folks

>It must be somewhat discouraging being paid to shill your candidate while there's a lot of organic enthusiasm for the opponent

the dried up old cunt is cancelling rallies due to "Lack of interest"
she going down

Because they would get overrun in minutes

auslanders can't buy the hats because it's a campaign contribution

had to go with the classic red hat with white lettering. if i get another one i'm gonna go for camo

scott can take it

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/nbc-usa-live-stream

found a meet the press stream (have to select stream 2), assange hasn't been on yet though

but I want to see a bunch of paid shills and retards circlejerk with each other

They could just stay on reddit with their own people

But their own people are boring nu-male faggots so I see why they don't

impressive chin

WHITE MEN ARE DONE
TRUMP WILL LOSE
POLLS WILL IT

>BREAKING
>article from prehistory

nah dude they're just spics in a net café getting paid 5 cents a day to copypaste scripts

> people giving the finn YOUs

Check the flag before replying

Its time to turn off Fox.

They replayed the sandnigger talking shit to Trump at least 8 times this morning

Clinton had the debates pre-scheduled to run alongside major NFL games, so as to limit the number of viewers on the debate.

Trump wants the debates to run on primetime television without crashing with NFL games, so that all Americans can watch them and see Hillary get annihilated.

see image, highlighted posts
see how dumb the finn is
do not reply to the finn

Just reminding.

> They do it for the (you)s.

Don't give it to them. If you want to engage someone engage the previous people that (mistakenly) gave them (you) and answer to the answer, not to the post.

MSM and CTR shills going to go nonstop on this muslim lawyer thing

trump should have kept his mouth shut about it

its strange how the Fin just disappears like that.

Fox Business is the real Fox anyways, Dobbs does work. I feel bad for Hannity if anything.

True based swedbro
have a (you)

>PA and NV going to Clinton

This, it was done long in advance because she knew she would be the Dems nominee (she rigged that too as everyone knows.)

I think the shilling has been a little different lately. Back in the bernie days, there were more 'formulas' used. They were a lot easier to spot. CTR seems a bit more coordinated. Maybe it's just the numbers. I wonder if it's just cause its the weekend.

Stop replying to the finnshit!

I do it for free and for your suffering? What will any of you do come November and Trump loses? Well?

they're pretty easy to spot still, if anything they got told to spam a thread constantly instead of just posting one script per thread

>a dozen paid shills wasting their time talking to each other
Don't forget that these aren't actual Hillary supporters. They don't want to talk about her, they get paid to disrupt and influence their opponents. And at the end of the day, half of those will go to the booths and vote for Trump anyway. Because one is a job, the other is a private matter.
I wouldn't even be surprised if some of these CTR shills work their hours, and after finishing "work" start shilling for Trump.

Just a tiny red pill to get things going: back in 2011 there were only 6 groups controlling 90% of the whole media in the United States (pic related and [1]):

> General Electric
> Newcorp
> Disney
> Viacom
> Time Warner
> CBS

Don't ever doubt it would be possible for the status quo to get the CEOs of these 6 conglomerates in a room and give them marching orders.

People will try to dismiss reports of collusion as "tinfoil hat conspiracies" even when it is revealed for all to see (like in the case of the dncleaks).

That's because the same participants in the conspiracy are the ones tasked to report on that (the fourth estate) is part of the plot.

MAGA!

[1] businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

this is interesting. ny post is pro trump.

Its still easy to dpot a shill. If they say that Trump wants to ban and deport ALL immigrants and ALL muslims, you know its a shill. That and the classic racist, homophobic, sexist or good old fascist buzzword. You can instantly discard anything the other person said if he used those arguments most of the time.

>New York Post
>news

TRUMP WILL COLLAPSE NOW EVEN MORE!! WE HAVE A NOTHER JUICY SOTRY TO SPREAD!!! "TRUMP SLAMS FIREFIGHTER WHO RESCUED HIM!!"

OPEN ANY NEWS STATION IN A FEW HOURS

>They don't want to talk about her

I have asked them several times to even try to say something good about hillary, or give one reason how she is a better choice
They can't do it, I have been asking for months, not one good reason to like her, that's why all they do is talk shit about Trump, sad.

not bad, Donalds a lucky guy to have aquired, those, assets

Anyone else starting to think that Trump is wrong because everybody is against him ?

I don't know, wouldn't he have at least some support in the media if he was right ? Not everyone can be a corrupt piece of shit, right ?

>Anyone else starting to think that Trump is wrong because everybody is against him ?

The media is proven to be colluding with the Democratic Party. Also, who is Corey Lewandowski

That won't work
He feeds off attention, good or bad

Mee jo vittuun

they know that attractive woman trigger fat slob femnazis

Mornin Trump Gen! Hope you all have a glorious day!

He'll kill himself in November, or try to infiltrate the celebration threads and act like he was one of us this whole time.

Sad.

No, the more they resist the more we know Trumps right.

that shill finn must live the saddest and most pathetic life to waste his time doing this, every day, hours a day, sad!

Final #'s are in. Trump speech beats Hillary speech by close to 5 million viewers!

Ann Coulter is a stupid bitch.

Just because CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYtimes are all corrupt and paid, it doesn't mean that Coulter, Breitbart, FOX news, Alex Jones (although he's funny) have suddenly become reliable sources of information.

I don't trust any media outlet in this election, I just see the relevant videos or statements from Trump and form my own judgement.

Why would I do that when Hillary wins?

You should know better than any of us that everyone in the government and media is a corrupt piece of shit.

Only way for Trump to win this debate is to own the story and reframe it as a fight against radical Islam.

Lies. Pathetic lies.