Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Clinton had a post convention bounce, but it wasn't nearly big enough. She will lose.

Last PPP was +4, this one is +5.

Pathetic "bounce"

>babby's first convention bounce

sage

I love how shills only post the last 7 days of these graphs nowadays to make a 1 point difference look remotely significant. The actual graph and the long term trend we can read from it looks less and less promising for Hillary.

The full effects of Clinton's bounce will be known in a week. This is only de beginning.

Said nervous man 3rd time this week.

Sup Forums said Shillary will have no bump at all.

>Sup Forums is one person
Sup Forums also cited that article where Putin was found dead sucking his own dick
Was that accurate too?

It was the majority of Sup Forums though. Like every thread when Trump was leading.

No, he's right - look for the polls early this week to tell the full story

Gotta ride the highs and lows both bro, otherwise we'll never make it

The debates are what will decide this election

The Trump cultists that have taken over this board can stand no insult to their God King

>10 million unique visitors a month
>two threads a day
>majority
Ivan, I

Everyone has literally been predicting this for weeks you idiot. Trump got his convention bounce which, to the joy of his supporters, briefly put him in the lead, and now Hillary also got hers.

You aren't an American and you simply cannot understand because you do not live here, Pedro.

Americans have been sold out. We all feel it--from the bottom of our society to the top.

She is fucked simply because actual voting Americans are tired from the last 8 years of all this shit.

Just like Brexit. Just wait and see.

HE CAN'T FUCKING STAY ABOVE SHILLARY THE ENTIRE TIME. THEN SHE WILL COMEBACK IN THE END AND BEAT HIM.

THE ELITE MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ITS FLUCTUATING WHEN ITS ACTUALLY NOT.

TRUMP WILL WIN!!

>Trump went from 38 to 43 average
>Hillary went from 47 to 44

DNC is in fucking shambles

TRUMP BTFO

>Seasonally adjusted pools
Truly the land of the free.

>2 thread a day
Generals are not the only threads aboout Trump here in case you didn't notice.

What a uselessly narrow window of data on a graph?

>uselessly narrow window of data
Yet it still manages to encapsulate Trump's entire time in the lead, and demonstrates that Hillary's current lead is equal to Trump's historical peak.

That's great and all. but fails to account for two things: First, who cares about general election pools? Thanks to your retarded electoral college they are useless. Second, Reuters/Ipsos actually changed their method before this pool, leading to a a larger-than-usual shift in the numbers.
Incidentally the same change also lead to Trump performing better in the 4-way pool.

It looks like Trump is nailing Clinton in the ass xdxd

PPP comes out with another retarded poll to skew the results again, this taken from the result of the poll, the first one retardurus sample democrats at over +10% this latest one by PPP samples dems at +7% and people are astonished that trump loses by 5% in each poll, I cannot comprehend how people are this fucking dumb, it blows me away.
Q32 If you are a Democrat, press 1. If a Republican,
press 2. If you are an independent or identify
with another party, press 3.
Democrat 43% ………………………………………………..
Republican 36% ………………………………………………
21% Independent / Other……………..

>muh Reuters
Shut the fuck up, shill.

Pretty shit its pretty much barely putting her where she was if that

Why are you assholes obsessed with polls when even pollsters say they're volatile around convention time and for a week or two after? Wait until September. Then you can start bragging or panicking.

>If I don`t listen that evil truth can`t harm me
Kek