I would like to start a thread where we question and analyze certain aspects or superhero powers/comics

I would like to start a thread where we question and analyze certain aspects or superhero powers/comics

Just general questions that should be thought of considering the rules the certain powers have placed upon themselves

If you guys have real answers to these, please share or try out your own question

So they stated that cyclops eyes are some portal to a realm of (almost?) limitless energy. So if Cyclops looks up at the sky and releases his eye beams , when does it stop. Does that eye beam just continue going through space until it hits something? what if the beam just keeps avoiding crashing through something for lightyears and just hits a random being in a far off planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-S00eJ-DGZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think his optic blasts would just fade away after some minutes

i don't want to keep this xmen related but

If the Juggernaut is standing still, and slaps his knee, does he pulverize it? wouldn't he just smack his own knee off his leg?

I'm not saying that he is moving his knee up, possibly providing energy that might cancel itself out with the knee slap. I'm saying that juggernaut is just standing still, slaps his knee (maybe to brush off dirt), and just sends his knee flying

but considering that the optic blast are strong enough to be visible and provide kinetic energy, they can't just fade away that quick and easily in just a few minutes. can it?

What OS does Iron Man's suits run off of?

Is it entirely independent of the major 3, or is it a special tony stark linux based suit?

Who win a fight between Juggy and Broli?

If Jamie Madrox had sex with a copy of himself, is it gay sex, masturbation, or both?

Ehh, I think they can but I dunno exactly.

taskmaster

if he saw a video of himself doing some fight style, could he then copy it?

why not go around recording everything you can and have a google glass kinda shit that you can watch vids on demand?

if pyro and the human torch are in the same vicinity

can pyro control the human torch?

Did superman ever have baby teeth?
what happened to them?

could they be used as like these amazing bullets that can pierce anything?

What color was it?

Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical harm, and even if he is damaged, he heals instantly.

Never thought of that...hmmmmm

He just catches fire, not becomes fire, so he could control his flames but not Johnny.

but this is self harm

he would (and probably should) generate enough force that he is "unstoppable"

How is he immune to his own kinetic energy? Him tapping his knee must provide a large amount of kinetic energy and shoudl shatter his own shit

Presumably, In Avengers Academy he mentions learning Cap's moves by watching wartime newsreels.

I don't know why he would need to record himself doing a style though, that's a little weird.

This is a troll thread

If pyro got kinda close to the sun, would he be able to manipulate it?

easy way to remember shit i assume

besides that, why not just record other people shit and play that shit from an ipod?

Because Apple is for tools.

How does superman fly faster?

does he just tense up more?
He is shown flying at different speeds. What does he do to control the speed? Does he just think it and it happens?

Does the Thing have a Ding-a-Ling?

Can this Ding-a-Ling get an erection?

or even an erocktion

Does he get rock hard

if he cums, is it an eruption?

It's sort of a telepathic thing so he just puts more effort into it via that mechanism.

There's some general bioaura shit that it's been explained as but you don't need to go that deep into it if you don't want.

When he fucks does he call it a rock slide?

If Juggernaut runs into Blob, who cancels out who? Is Rhino stronger than Juggernaut?

when you shoot a laser into space it eventually dissipates. nothing stays perfectly columnated forever. sure BITS of that energy will arrive here and there, but over stellar distances, everything inevitably fades

duh dude
he slaps his own knee, it keeps going. but it's attached to him. so he spins
he spins and spins forever until he puts his foot down to stop himself

it's sort of like a snake speeding up. he's wriggling his energy against the energy of the planet's EM field.. so he just wriggles it harder.

No. Rhino is just as strong as Kingpin.

juggy is magic, so ultimately he topples blob when physics gives out
rhino isnt magic OR mutant

the real question is what the fuck is going to happen to india if it keeps plowing into asia, and what forces would ever change it so it stops? i mean, once the entire continent becomes himalayas, surely it stops moving

you are assuming he is slapping it at an angle

what if he slaps his knee similar to this but standing up?

that's what i meant
he hits his knee downward, his foot breaks through the ground and shoots out backwards
conservation of momentum happens
then he spins -forward-, rolling along the ground like sonic
this is how he gets around when he wants to go somewhere fast. which he never does. which is why you never see it.

But doesnt Rhino have metahuman strength and durability thanks to his suit? Im a bit confused because Ive heard it varies from kevlar to full blown super suit

Kingpin is Kingpin in a suit.
Rhino is Kingpin in a furry suit.

it does vary. and it tops out at super suit, which is a tad below blob level unless you're a REALLY good engineer, which rhino's suitmaker aint.

Just because you have an unlimited source of energy, doesn't not mean that you can access and use all of it at once. Having limitless energy just means that Cyclops can use his eyebeams continuously and won't run out of power; it says nothing about the amount of energy put out per second (and thus, the force of the beams being released).

Given that they emit light, there is some spreading effect to the eyebeams, even if the spread isn't terribly damaging. This means the eyebeams will lose power over distance, and there is no more danger of Cyclops accidentally destroying a planet lightyears away any more than the planet being broiled from being in full view of the light of the Sun.

>What OS does Iron Man's suits run off of?
Jarvis, a custom OS.

Physical harm is physical harm, even if it is self-harm.

I would assume that the conflict in his own powers would cancel each other out, treating Juggy slapping his knee equivalent to anyone else slapping their knee. Or perhaps both the power and the invulnerability just cancel or have no effect when he applies it to himself.

what happens when someone takes the supersolider serum?

Does it just raise your ability to peak humanity ability, or does it just like rough multiply your own abilities?

If someone who is already at the "peak" of human ability took the serum, would they feel any different or would they ability then double (or something?)

Kingpin has muscle mass but he aint shit

Good one user

but custom, its based from scratch (in essences a 4th major OS architecture) or is it like a linux derivative that is customized for his needs and wants?

what does sucking your own dick count as?

>Jarvis
I miss H.O.M.e.R.. i can't be the only one.

you're just a huge slut at that point if you're fucking more than two guys at once

now I have to believe it is either gay sex, or a combination of gaysex and masturbation ,it will never be counted as pure masturbation

that is a separate body that he is having intercourse with, a body that is male, so it would have to be gay sex. the penis that is being inserted into the other's body is not attached to himself, so it is a "foreign" entity

Gay Sex would be the only answer

Multiple orgasms

What about Ghost Rider hellfire?

logically it enhances you to the peak of your body's possibility. That's why they chose steve to use it on, it would prove how effective the shit was if they used it on the worst possible meat. if you used it on the BEST meat you'd become truly superhuman. but that whole 'peak' argument is kind of like the 'i am lying' "paradox" in that it involves thinking of words and concepts as in any way real instead of just ideas.

How does the Hulk produce the energy needed to
1) Hulk Out?
2) become even stronger?

What happens to the body mass when hulk reverts back to bruce banner?

Does the Hulk become heavier when he Hulks out?

Custom, as far as I can tell. The AI involved and the functionality are well outside what Linux could provide. Plus, all indications are that it is installed onto a non-standard computer system - something more complex that just one-way circuitry - which means that Linux would have no way on working on such architecture, regardless of what modifications you made to it.

Isnt Banner a walking nuclear reactor? Thermal expansion?

if that is the case, then he has to be fucking hot as fuck at all times as bruce or the hulk

this. he has enough matter in him to keep performing ridiculous nuclear reactions, which is pretty goddamn much infinite energy
now as to how that energy manages to make more matter than it started with.. uhh.. look over there!

I'm pretty sure many if not most hulk stories include his radioactivity as a plot point. he's easy as balls to track because he's the hottest damn thing around, even if it's not to the point that it provides a public danger

but i'm saying this as bruce banner. I can only imagine that people would either be dying from radiation or burns just being near him

Autofellatio.

Well thats kind of Red Hulks problem
Banner does give off low levels of gamma radiation. You could argue that his body is a nuclear reactor that starts pumping due to a chemical reaction of adrenaline and anger. Or perhaps the reason why no one gets sick around him or die from heat is because his body is exerting as much energy as he creates

Does the Watcher know what is happening directly behind him at all times?

Yes, because he is always watching a mirror.

Who wins in a staring contest, Heimdall or the Watcher?

in bruce mode the shit's inert but it still has the ability.

How can he compete with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-S00eJ-DGZE

ok

but was Cyclops right to leave Jean just because of something trivial like dying

If I am fucking mystique in her vagina while she is a woman, can she turn into a man mid-sex? Where would my dick be?

>If Juggernaut runs into Blob, who cancels out who?
I always imagined it to be a similar situation to a hypothetical one that a certain guide book I owned when I was younger where Hulk was trying to rip Spiderman off a wall he didn't want to unstick from.
Juggernaut would ram into Blob, Blob would explode in a shower of gore, but his legs would remain firmly planted on the ground as Juggernaut runs by.

>Is Rhino stronger than Juggernaut?
Juggernaut far outclasses Rhino in every category.

>e 'i am lying' "paradox" in that it involves thinking of words and concepts as in any way real instead of just ideas.
Concepts existing is in no way a paradox or anything remotely related to a paradox in any way.

My question is: what happens if the various super-powered people from comics give blood? Would a regular person gain temporary powers from getting blood from Clark Kent or Peter Park, or any mutant?

Cap seems to be on par with everyone else who has take the Super-Soldier Serum, or things similar to it, so it probably just takes you to peak human ability, no matter how far you were from that before.

If Batman took it, the only thing it would really do is increase his stamina, for example.

Better question. Who is Watcher's boss and why hasn't he fired Watcher for meddling things he's supposed to observe?

Not sure if this counts because it happened in a movie but how the hell does Mystique take Trask's form in DOFP? Where does all that mass go?

Peter's given blood multiple times and Aunt May doesn't have superpowers so his aren't contagious. For mutants there was a bit in Morrison's X-Men where flatscans hacked organs and shit out of muties and used them to get powers but I don't know if it's been brought up since. So kind of somehow for Mutants.

>How does the Hulk produce the energy needed to
>1) Hulk Out?
>2) become even stronger?

Canonically he absorbs ambient gamma radiation, which he can pull from anywhere in the universe into himself.

>What happens to the body mass when hulk reverts back to bruce banner?
Apparently the extra mass is from absorbed gamma radiation being converted into mass.

>Does the Hulk become heavier when he Hulks out?
Much heavier.

The real question here is "is Mystique's shape shifting "strong" enough to displace your dick while it's inside her?"

Watchers don't have bosses, but he was put on trial once by the other watchers for his meddling.

This.

Let's say you're within a safe distance with a directional microphone and recording a low enough whisper that Blackbolt can let's say......at least blow a house up.

If you record his voice and play it back, does it have the same effect as Blackbolt saying the words?

I imagine it would push you out, so to speak. So you'd end up poking a guy's grundle.

The Madrox Sex Paradox

But what if it's too stiff, and Mystique ends up forming around user instead, resulting in their penises fusing together?

Shouldn't Quicksilver be able to outrace Blackbolt?

How do the Hulk's pants withstand the huge increase that happens at his waist? Were the waistbands irradiated with gama rays and became indestructible?

Could Mesmero and Mastermind's powers work against eachother? Or are they immune to hypnotic manipulation? And could they hypnotize themselves if they looked in a mirror?

11 / 10

The EM field shit doesnt make sense, he can fly in space

Can Beast Boy turn into an amoeba?

Maybe, depending on how closely the Red follows our scientific nomenclature- if only kingdom Animalia is in, then no.

>Does the Thing have a Ding-a-Ling?
Lee was asked about it, and says he supposes Thing has a rocky dick, but says that a more interesting subject is Mr. Fantastic, all the possibilities that stem from his powers.

>tacticool plates and mesh Black Bolt

No. Human Torch is also Pyrokinetic with his own flames.

Okay real talk if you had this power would you dress a clone up in a wig and leggings and fuck him from behind? I would cause I'm skinny and I could easily pretend it's a girl. Come on guys don't pretend like you wouldn't.

What? No. Kingpin is weaker than Spider-Man, while Rhino can straight up outmuscle Pete with ease.

The power doesn't come from the sound waves, it comes from his electrons. You can't record electrons.

he has before

>Could Mesmero and Mastermind's powers work against eachother?
Probably
>Or are they immune to hypnotic manipulation?
They probably have some good shielding/resistance
>And could they hypnotize themselves if they looked in a mirror?
Most likely
No
>Would a regular person gain temporary powers from getting blood from Clark Kent or Peter Park, or any mutant?
If their body is the result of a drug or serum, then the powers will transfer over. With people like Spider-Man or Hulk, powers will only activate if they have the "gamma gene", yes that's a thing. Blood transfusions from mutants don't work, they have their own blood type, didn't stop Angel from donating some of his since it has healing properties.

If you asked The Human Torch to light a cigar or something for you, would it be more like a lighter or match fire?

neither.

The real question is it incest

It would taste like Johnny Storm and Space

>what if the beam just keeps avoiding crashing through something for lightyears and just hits a random being in a far off planet.
Who gives a shit?