Why does the gov let women get fat?

The gov wants more kids and a sound, healthy population. But it lets women get fat and ugly.

Why doesn't the gov have mandatory plastic surgery for hook noses for all girls aged 16 and mandatory diets and training in case girls and women get fat?

We put people in mental wards if they are mentally ill, why do we let fat people get fat (it is a mental illness after all).

This guy isn't in charge that's why we have niggers and fat whales.

Unfortunately, freedom means people are free to be fucking awful.

>Unfortunately, freedom means people are free to be fucking awful.

Fuck freedom. Mental illness trumps freedom.

because you'd be giving more bitches the confidence to race mix

because women can vote, and they'll vote for the parties that lets them get fat

this.

eave it to a Germanic, to want the state to tell people how to eat, act, feel, think and do.

Isn't the government deciding you need more ethnic enrichment a clue that they should stay the fuck out of society?

Make people pay for their own healthcare and they will take better care of themselves.

>Make people pay for their own healthcare and they will take better care of themselves.

HAHAHAHA. Look at America, the land of the fatties. They pay for their own healthcare and are fucked beyond believe with fat, sugary shit they eat.

>HAHAHAHA. Look at America, the land of the fatties. They pay for their own healthcare and are fucked beyond believe with fat, sugary shit they eat.

Insurance companies are not allowed to "discriminate" against the obese by making them pay higher premiums. Almost all government dietary guidelines ever put out (which become the blueprints for foodstamp and school lunch programs) have been nutritional train wrecks.

Its's the government's fault Osterreich.

>Why does the gov let women get fat?
It should let them, so they can die from cardiac arrest.

>Insurance companies are not allowed to "discriminate" against the obese by making them pay higher premiums.
Before Obamacare, they were allowed to.

>Its's the government's fault Osterreich.
No, it is fatties' degeneracy which is at fault.

grill is bigcutie britt, in case youre wondering

these kinds of people should be forced to do manual labour in work camps until they are a healthy weight.
if they don't do a select amount of work per day, they don't get fed.

men can get fat too fucking retard

why is Sup Forums so full of statist cucks?

Not the government's job.

Why do family members let their kin get fat? We need to bring back social fat shaming within the family unit.

Problem is so many old people are fat now, they raise fat kids, who in turn raise little fatties. Entire generations lose perspective on what is normal or healthy.

But before they do, they're often a huge burden to health care. Which costs money, your money.

It shouldn't be up to the government, it should be up to society. Right now society is trying hard to push its acceptance when decades ago it wouldn't have been acceptable. Time to reign it in.

>Before Obamacare, they were allowed to.

Pretty sure they weren't but whatevs.

East Asia has done a pretty good job and the women keep each other intact. In highschools in Japan if there is fat children (a rare 2% of population) other girls throw pencils and exclude the fat girl from activities. And it's good cause 90% of the time they lose weight even if they're ugly as a result of everyone around them not sugarcoating it and treating her like shit because she deserves it. Employers won't higher you and people will call you fat and ugly. Most asian women I've dated rather commit suicide than become fat. Now if only white people wernt such sjw pansy bitches and had the same mentality of no morale logic and reality first

Shaming without encouragement is not an example of resilience, daily reminder it's nigger tier and nothing heroic/virtues at all.

What about men? Most of pol is overweight, if not obese. You're fatter than you think you are, check your bmi.

>check your bmi.

I am 180cm and weight 76kg.

because show me a fat bitches and I'll show you bluepill

obese women still get men very easily

This woman gets paid by fetishists to be a whale.

>Fuck freedom

>The gov wants more kids and a sound, healthy population. But it lets women get fat and ugly.

Where do you think you live? In zhe Großdeutsches Reich?

>Why doesn't the gov have mandatory plastic surgery for hook noses for all girls aged 16...

Plastic surgery won't change genetics and SURPRISE you kids suddenly have hook noses.

>...and mandatory diets and training in case girls and women get fat?

Again? U zhink u live in zhe Großdeutsches Reich? Bund Deutscher Mädel m8?

We put people in mental wards if they are mentally ill, why do we let fat people get fat (it is a mental illness after all).

Fat people eat more, so they buy more food, so the producers make more money and fat people are dumber on average than normal weighted ppl.

If I'm forced to pay for Obongocare I want my money spent on putting fatties in fat camp.

Because fat, ugly women are dependant on the state. They even pay them to breed to create more low class citizens that also become dependant on the state. It's a symbiotic relationship between the two, just like mass immigration. Both perform parasitism on working people.

These degenerates start breeding more than the overly taxed working people. Government becomes more and more left-wing authoritarian. Eventually the national debts and taxation will spiral out of control until a situation like Venezuela arises.

In fairness, there should be government led youth clubs that promote nationalism and encourage fitness. It is the failure of modern democracy mixed with fear of what has happened before that prevents governments from implementing such an idea.

>can't own certain plant or finger sized piece of metal shaped certain way
>freedom
Where did you last time saw freedom m8? Freedom is outdated meme in the modern world.

Brit is one of the sexier bbw's I've seen.
I'd fuck her without a second thought to be honest.
That belly is so cute!

Such freedom should increase a health insurance cost for individuals. This would be fair.

>The gov wants more kids and a sound, healthy population.

You've already fucked up senpai.

>A russian lecturing an Australian about freedom
Well done on escaping the gulag I guess.