Why was this bullshit allowed to be published?

Why was this bullshit allowed to be published?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7cchb_F6Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aww OP doesn't like when characters openly question god, get the fuck over it. This is a realistic coping mechanism, when you lose someone you care about. Regardless of the truth behind it.

Wow, I can't believe someone who's parent just died is having irrational thoughts. Especially considering he later spends the rest of his life blaming himself for his uncle's death, which even other characters say that his guilt complex makes no sense.

this is why Peter hates Thor? oh, wait. Peter doesn't blame anyone but himself for Ben's death

have you seen ?
i've seen mangas with better drawings than that.

>You let him die
I mean, it was kinda on you, but whatever.

I mean, I think we can all agree that Peter actually is responsible for Ben's death. That's not really debatable. He should feel as bad as he does.

>UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL

Wait, wasn't he already stone dead when the cops showed up?

What is this nonsense.

GOD I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN CHARACTERS HAVE DEVELOPMENT TOO! FUCKING SHIT! The funny and ironic part of this being is that during this entire arch is about Peter questioning if there is a God and might actually be coming around to it. But too bad OP doesn't read comics and doesn't know that.

Smiling Christ has no fucks to give.

Oh, so this is why he was so eager to sell his unborn daughter to Satan.

>Eh. What'cha gonna do, right?

Reading takes too long and makes it harder to shitpost.

Kinda odd question to be asking since he actually met the fellow.

Looked a bit like Iggy Pop.

Better.

>people still think Peter is a hero

SpOck was the Spider we needed.

Spock was "fuck being a guilty sad sack, I've got shit to do."

Is this why Spider-Man became a satanist?

It's why Mephisto was on speed dial.

I expect nothing less from a satanist

Hey now.
He also worships spider totems.

Why do people keep forgetting Peter was pretty strong in his faith in God

Even JMS made it a positive thing and he's an athiest

Insecurity.

Most comic book writers are. Ironically it was Millar, an atheist, who really started the whole focus on Daredevil's Catholicism.

Selling his soul to Mephisto

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

What is this from? Slott's run?

To be fair, it makes sense for Peter to think that.

Great power, great responsibility and all that.
If you have the power to help someone, you MUST do it.

This entire story is about Catholicism and how Peter should rely more on faith and not even in a negative way. Read the comics before you come here to shitpost.

A lot of religious people come to grips with the fact that they can't understand why things like that happen. It's beyond their comprehension as humans.

So how does it play out?

Sure, but that's not very Spider-man

>Why do people keep forgetting Peter was pretty strong in his faith in God
It makes sense in DC where the Abraham God is actually in charge. In the Marvel multiverse to do the same is a sign that you are irrational and ignore the presence of One-Above-All.

Aww, looksy an atheist fag getting worked up because someone pointed out lazy faggotry writing but he can only see religion like all good atheists.

But isn't Spiderman basically Lot?

What's God's power level in the Marvel universe?

Only in the sense that he keeps trying to be good despite the universe shitting on him.
Lot does good because he has faith that God has a plan.
Peter does good because it's his responsibility.

It's still going on. Sparknotes version basically being

>Man who died in Harlem comes back after being dead for three days.

>Ends up preforming a bunch of miracles.

>Peter thinks this is a trick because he thinks there's no way God could be real.

>Group of Catholic super heroes are explaining to him it's a miracle

>Doesn't buy it.

>Ana Maria tries to get him to see that miracles can be true.

>Still doesn't buy it.

>He goes to Beast and tries to get him to analyze the blood

>Turns out he's not human

>Turns out he's actually a Satinist (or something) and is planning on luring people into a false sense of security.

>Peter is teaming up with the catholic heroes to stop him.

>Creepy witch doctor explains that he cannot win this fight without faith.

Wait, how does Peter not believe in God when he's literally met demons and devils before?

Probably thinks they're just super power races that claim to be gods. The funny thing is at one point someone does bring up how Thor's real and he doesn't have a come back for it.

>Why was this bullshit allowed to be published?

It's written by jews and published by jews, from a company owned by jews, what did you expect ?

I can get thinking Thor is just an alien who inspired Earth religions since Asgard is a real place that you can fly to and from in space.

But Hell is like another dimension.
It seems a lot more plausibly real.

Also, what's Doc Strange's view on Hell?

For people who read comics on a board for comics and cartoons, not just shitpost about the MCU.

Isn't Doc Strange religious? I mean, he had a hand in creating the literal God.

Miller, not Millar

....are you...proud of the way you are?

It's really hard to believe in a Catholic God when the first commandment basically says "I'm the only God" and you've literally met the God of Thunder.

>you've literally met an alien with delusions of Godhood

Can Thor hear prayers?
Like if someone thinks on Earth "Dear Thor, eat a dick" he hears it?

Said the cunt that sold his marriage to the devil and in the process made his life a living hell.

Fuck off, Peter. You are no hero anymore.

This is literally the plot of the book.

My hate for OMD really has no end

Yes.

yes he can.
to be fair depending on interpretation, there are other gods. they're just lesser and you may not worship them lest you be denied Yahwehs....whatever he was selling before he had a kid and started selling salvation

Don't have gods before him implicitly suggests that there are other gods who would come after him though

I don't think you've actually read the ten commandments

Don't forget his unborn child. I've never been able to read Spider-Man ever again. Knowing that he super-aborted his daughter for his 90 year old mother made me never touch another Spider book again.

So when Thor is chilling on Earth he's hearing all the prayers from all the 9 Realms and he's ignoring them?

That doesn't sound very worthy.

No one really worships him anymore.

>old person dies
>HOW DARE YOU GOD! NO ONE SHOULD EVER DIE! I AM ATHEIST NOW!
Wow. Great writing there.

Then why did he sell his soul to the devil?

I really hope whoever gets the book after Slott has May bite it of natural causes and Mephisto come and call Peter a stupid idiot

What's that comic where Thor meets with the dying priest and tries to reconcile the priest's faith? It was pretty good.

If he actually showed up to answer prayers, how would his religion ever fall off?

to be fair her was shot and he's 15. 15 year old son have become atheists over far less than their dad's death

Was Ben not killed by a mugger Peter failed to stop in the above panels?

Because when a good man dies unjustly... People blame god.

he was denied access to Earth for centuries

>This entire thread

youtube.com/watch?v=f7cchb_F6Ps

Not the other realms though, right?

Really? Why? Do the elves and dwarves still revere Thor as a god?

why would other realms worship him? he was typically viewed as a peer or enemy. at the very least not worthy of worship

Quesada would never allow it. He is proud of OMD.

>at the very least not worthy of worship
Well if he answered prayers, then why not?

they think he's just some asshole with a hammer

But Heaven's real. Ghost Rider's been there. There's all kinds of angels there.

didn't Ghost Rider kick all the angels' asses with all his Ghost Rider buddies

Go look up "The Reigning." Dan Juergens wrote it. Basically the reason Thor's not going around being a big religious figure is because the Avengers will punch Thor in the face if he answers prayers too much.

What?

But this is retarded.

Not only are they completely retconning where Uncle Ben died (he died outside the house, not in a hospital), but Peter blames himself. Not god. That's the entire point.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cap's probably just pissed that Thor is tempting people to break the First Commandment.

Maybe, but so what? Over in DC where Big Catholic God's dick is the biggest the Spectre, THE LITERAL WRATH OF GOD, gets pwned by Batman and told he's got no right judging the Jokester.

Basically. Tony Stark, with help from Doctor Doom and a magic crystal Thor gave Tony with the express understanding Tony would use this crystal to save humanity from reliance on fossil fuels, built a suit of Thorbuster armor to stop Thor from preventing genocide of an ethnic minority who prayed to Thor for help.

What the fuck do you care? You're not the one who reads the book, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Can you elaborate? That sounds stupid. Why would Thor listen to what the avengers say? Why would they want Thor to not answer people's prayers and shit on their faith?

I'm just wondering if there are still all kinds of angels there

>stop Thor from preventing genocide of an ethnic minority who prayed to Thor for help.
And what genius reason did Tony have for this?

Because I love Spider-man. He's one of my favorite marvel characters. And seeing people just change things for the sake of a story, is retarded.

I want Spider-man to be good again.

He already sold his soul to the devil. Spider-Man hasn't been a hero for a decade.

>I want Spider-man to be good again.

You don't read the book. How does it effect you whether or not Spider-Man is good or not?

The X-eyes are killing me. I'm sure that wasn't the intent.

He was going to buy that land and build a sweet mansion on it.

It seem to be not responsibility to lose faith in drop of a hat.

That's literally Lex Luthor tier dickishness

Why do you have a responsibility to have faith?

Thor listens to the Avengers because he IS an Avenger, and they're his friends.
They want him to not do that because the New Norse religion is involved in wars.

Thor has a greater responsibility to his followers, imo

Fuck off Slott. You ain't getting any of my money.

Your argument makes no sense.

How can a bad story be good just because I don't read it?

That's like saying Waypool didn't matter because no one liked it. The very act of its existence is offensive.