Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhe_utCVbk8
youtu.be/zaZ73-U6TZo
youtube.com/watch?v=9PCwZoPvyAU
youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone ship them

youtube.com/watch?v=bhe_utCVbk8

Fuck, I remember when he got 2 more arms, but I never know that he become an actual spider.

?

He didn't, it was a fever dream. Literally.

It was a flash back to his origin. Apparently in TAS the bite turned him into a spider, and Aunt May flushed him down the sink, then nuclear waste turned him back into a person.

Shit, I guess it's been a while. I could have sworn it was during that whole episode when he was telling the little girl how he became Spider-Man.

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

DAMN THAT THING IS HUGE! We don't have any other choice. Call up the Kingpin, we have to get him to rape that giant spider.

Nick, have you been hanging out with Gordon again?

...............Maybe.

PLEASE NO THIS ALL A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING

What a coincidence, thats what Kingpin calls his dick.

See, Fisk?!? He has his ass towards you, he's practically asking for it! Rape that spider!

>that jumanji reference tho

Episode pls

Kek

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

AAHH

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

i had completely forgotten about this.

my child brain couldn't handle it, i remember when he got extra arms and was a fuzzy spiderman with 6? arms at one time but not this.

HUUUAAARRR

>No fetish pic of Aunt May/Gwen/Mary Jane stomping out a tiny spider peter with her bare feet

Why

Yeah, now that's how we do it in the good ole US of A. Someone get Kingpin whatever the hell it is he wanted, he's a real hero.

youtu.be/zaZ73-U6TZo

See Batman? This VR simulator I got from the Mad Hatter showed you what happened if you would just rape the joker

Kek

There's some GTS Black Cat stuff out there if that counts.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PCwZoPvyAU

I can't find any mention of this scene anywhere, anyone remember what episode it was in?

Hey Nick why don't you grab a bunch of your favorite heroes and Luke Cage to rape Dr. Doom.

The episode next after Doctor Strange one, it's an adaptation of Stern's story about a terminally ill kid.

Not a bad idea...ONE OF YOU IDIOTS GET ME CAGE! WE'RE GOING TO LATVERIA! AFTER THAT WE'RE GETTING REED TO RAPE THANOS!

Not a bad idea...ONE OF YOU IDIOTS GET ME CAGE! WE'RE GOING TO LATVERIA! AFTER THAT WE'RE GETTING REED TO RAPE THANOS!

>Tfw Punisher and Kraven the Hunter had to team up to save him

Weirdest team up after Dormammu and Carnage

Thanks Spider-senpai

For the last damn time, it's not happening.

You see DCfags?!? This is why Marvel is better! Our heroes are actually willing to rape their villains.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>tfw no Kraven the Hunter bro

Would you rape this fine ass then? Batman

Put on some clothes.

This finger is going straight up your ass, bat

VR's almost the same as real training, only better..

How attached are you to that finger? Because I can't promise you it will stay on if you try it.

You'll need some special Thanos-raping dicks. They have them at the Army surplus store.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

This thread is getting kinky

Get me twelve.

.....I'm sending you to Arkham.

I HATE THAT BAT-MAN!

>What're we gonna do on the river bank onichan?

Thanks.

sounds like you were watching the show while having fever dream yourself

>that last panel
I'm fucking dying.

Who made this shit? It's amazing.

Sup Forums in 2006