I'm half way through season 5 of game of thrones. Is it worth it continuing?

I'm half way through season 5 of game of thrones. Is it worth it continuing?

type + for yes or - for no

No

-

First 3 seasons were great, 4 and onward have been so deluded with mary sues, shitty writing and forced political commentary deviating from the books

No

Is op a faggot?

type + for yes or - for no

÷

>my older sisters did something like this once
>I was 16
>guilty boner for days

They HAD to know.

Season six isn't better. Neither is season seven.
-

±

:(
I've never seen such a badass character dealt such a shite fate by the (((writers))).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>They HAD to know.
The way they look at eachother and giggle there's no fucking way they didn't know.

t. Dany fag

heh

dany can get fucked, i'm rooting for our little manlet in the norf

They totally had a threesome with some guy.

>ywn fuck president's daughters in a threesome

>pleasant pops

hehe

>unironically being a jonfag

how is he so big? wow

-

Season 5 was youtube cringe core -tier

lel look at the guy on the left